Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5210579 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Singapore1:

Na pounds I need
Can you convert to pounds and send?
Oh no!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
[size=15pt]Offer closed!!![/size]

Female winners

Bookiemart01

Justi4jesu

LadyF again. grin

$0.005 sent to your wallets. Use am buy tom-tom kiss kiss kiss

Make I log off now, before person go ask me for giveaway for heamaphrodite abi wetin dem dey call am grin

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintiflex(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Now available Neteller $200 Call/Watsapp - 08063701176
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
I am wowed at wetin my wallet receiv... shocked shocked
D wallet be shaking... If I hear $0.005 cheesy

Thank you our ladyf... God bless you with more $$$$$

Enjoy your new age

ladyF:

Female winners

Bookiemart01

Justi4jesu

LadyF again. grin

Make I log off now, before person go ask me for giveaway for heamaphrodite abi wetin dem dey call am grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
GJulius:

I Thank God I did not fall into the hand of this guy called WARRIBLOOD. Na the name first scared me.
Here is our discussion yesterday afternoon after I had some very smooth transactions with TABBAZ and SUNBOY.

I just saw this... In as Much as WarriBlood is a scammer and i discussed it with LadyF some days back... pls Note that He is an Impersonator..

The Name and Account details belongs to someone else and not him.

That Is the name of My Guider in Mmm And he doesn't even know this was done to him

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lifestyle1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
ladyF:

Female winners

Bookiemart01

Justi4jesu

LadyF again. grin

Aunty Send mine
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shina101(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
$77 btc needed ASAP......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emmadetemmy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Guys I don't know the guy named warriblood.. That's my account details he impersonated me.. Infact am. Surprised to see all these.. I am the real ADEGBEMIGUN EMMANUEL

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
emmadetemmy:
Guys I don't know the guy named warriblood.. That's my account details he impersonated me.. Infact am. Surprised to see all these.. I am the real ADEGBEMIGUN EMMANUEL

cc Gjulius Tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
ladyF:
lol ...

Silver and gold I have not, what I have, I give unto you.

Oya first 5 pipu to drop wallet address, I go send them $0.005. Is recession that causing it grin

HBD and many happy returns.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lazeal: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Can we discuss Bitcoin business please? How can one make money with bitcoin? What are the available investment options? LadyF, can you help here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
$110 PayPal available @420/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
shina101:
$77 btc needed ASAP......

Have 100$ worth for sale. But can sell $77 for you at 510. Pm me if u want
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
emmadetemmy:

Why is he using your account details to receive funds? angry Have you done business with anyone that promised to send the money to your account?

If he used your account details, then he must have a way of reconciling the transaction with you. It's either you know him somehow without knowing it's the person you know or "I don't really know what else to come up with"

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Happy birthday ladyf, wish u long life n prosperity
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inspektor(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Please who can help make western union Transfer to china?? doesn't matter from which country... need 3200RMB or 475usd if I'm not mistaken transferred to my supplier. very urgent. I will bless($$) whoever can help me. smiley escrow is allowed please. Somebody I can transfer the funds to first...then you send the western union to china, ah go track am to confirm sha. Then the escrow can release the funds to you. escrow full here. make una help me abeg!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
ladyF:

Female winners

Bookiemart01

Justi4jesu

LadyF again. grin

LadyF just launched my wallet for me. Xmas bonanza...Imiete grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by showreals(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
50 Skrill Available @ 440 Last, First Come first serve, lets do this guys.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
rozayx5:
[size=20pt]truexgold.com hanging a total of 1090$ of my funds refusing to pay, lines are off[/size]

since wednesday. dude wants to kill his business undecided undecided undecided

This is a serious one. Very serious!
When I experience stuff like this, the first thing that comes to mind is: "I hope the owner of this business hasn't kicked the bucket."

Is there an office address? Maybe you can start from there.

Tabbaz, I think you should look into the issue of truexgold.com. He comes here to buy and sell funds. This is a fraud allegation and it's 3 days and counting...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Gunbiz:
Happy birthday ladyf, wish u long life n prosperity
Today is her birthday...and she didn't tell me...na wa oh..

Cc

LadyF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
INSTANT FUNDING... No magomago

I buy $10's $25's and $100's... if you have larger denominations, I can buy once a while.

I buy only Physical iTunes gift cards bought from store.
I don't need receipt.
Only iTunes Gift codes that starts with "X".. (16digits)
I need up to $50,000 worth daily.

I'll pay to your bank account almost instantly (within 5mins)

Call; 07033362574
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nawa oooo BTC rate will just be swinging like pendulum undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
inspektor:
Please who can help make western union Transfer to china?? doesn't matter from which country... need 3200RMB or 475usd if I'm not mistaken transferred to my supplier. very urgent. I will bless($$) whoever can help me. smiley escrow is allowed please. Somebody I can transfer the funds to first...then you send the western union to china, ah go track am to confirm sha. Then the escrow can release the funds to you. escrow full here. make una help me abeg!

Will you supplier accept paypal?

I have paypal. If not holla @ aleairhub. The guy na baba for RMB deals.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
3RNEST:

Today is her birthday...and she didn't tell me...na wa oh..

Cc

LadyF

u no notice am 4 thread ni?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
ladyF:

Female winners

Bookiemart01

Justi4jesu

LadyF again. grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inspektor(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

Will you supplier accept paypal?

I have paypal. If not holla @ aleairhub. The guy na baba for RMB deals.

oga let's transact abeg!!. smiley aleairhub no dey sell small RMB. smiley i'll hit you up!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
ladyF:

Female winners

Bookiemart01

Justi4jesu

LadyF again. grin

Madam, not be like that o.
Why na only popular people collect birthday gifts?

Haba, I dey xpect my own o

3HvABZSgiN36j5RbCL89n6aPUrbYxKBiLh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
justi4jesu:

LadyF just launched my wallet for me. Xmas bonanza...Imiete grin

na $20 she give u? I no go gree o, i think say na 0.0005 she share, na y i just keep quiet as i miss d bonanza, ladyf my own nko embarassed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Gunbiz:

na $20 she give u? I no go gree o, i think say na 0.0005 she share, na y i just keep quiet as i miss d bonanza, ladyf my own nko embarassed

20$ x 7 people

140$ x 500 grin

God Pick my call naw.. God i swear I am ready sad

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emmadetemmy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

Why is he using your account details to receive funds? angry Have you done business with anyone that promised to send the money to your account?

If he used your account details, then he must have a way of reconciling the transaction with you. It's either you know him somehow without knowing it's the person you know or "I don't really know what else to come up with"

I only know him from a group chat... And it's over 3 months ago we contacted each other.. Because the guy way no pure.. Seeing all this things now am. Surprised.. He never contacted me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Franiey: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
yet another transaction with Legalwealth on Payza funds.

smiley

#recommended

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Singapore1:

20$ x 7 people

140$ x 500 grin

God Pick my call naw.. God i swear I am ready sad

ur call is already picked oga... go and find network so u can hear well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.