Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5163124 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

sometime I wonder why people can't do simple search. website created, thread created and all. still a scammer will claim a moniker and gullible trader will send his hard earned money without confirmation just laidat ; undecided
It's not as simple as that Tabbaz. Read my posts.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

I weak chief

some ppl are just too daft to be trading online ,they should rather be hawking on the streets. we have been repeating this warning almost on a daily basis , they wont hear,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Richiy(f): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
skitkid2:
I don't even understand what mynd44 and richiy is saying. How can your account be hacked for almost 4days only for you to come and say so, when the did is done

I don't frequent nairaland with this account. I only come in very occasionally. If you checked very well, posts and all, you would see that there is no place I do PayPal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
jidobaba:

It's not as simple as that Tabbaz. Read my posts.

ok baba.

one question pls. did you ask richie to quote you on the thread b4 sending money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=jidobaba post=60787081][/quote]

You know what? I was going to send you the money but then I realized, nah, you aint worth it or my time.

Not for 5 seconds.

You called me an accomplice right? Have fun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
take the person number
search the number on nairaland search
ask the person to quote you
demand for escrow

iro oo,, dem no go listen ,na vouching dem go dey find so that they will send first

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
More screenshots

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
onatisi:

some ppl are just too daft to be trading online ,they should rather be hawking on the streets. we have been repeating this warning almost on a daily basis , they wont hear,
the nerve of the guy. He legit called me an accomplice.

Me! Msheeeeeew
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mynd44:
the nerve of the guy. He legit called me an accomplice.

Me! Msheeeeeew

i weak oo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Richiy:

I don't frequent nairaland with this account. I only come in very occasionally. If you checked very well, posts and all, you would see that there is no place I do PayPal.
You quoted me with this account, asking mynd44 to vouch for you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Standard92:
Hello, Please who have domicilary accounts here?
I need your help.

What kind of "help"?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
onatisi:

richiy is different from richy
Stop saying trash, I wrote Richy on my phone. But richiy quoted me here on Nairaland. The problem is not how I saved it on my phone

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Richiy(f): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
skitkid2:

You quoted me with this account, asking mynd44 to vouch for you

Did he vouch for you? Did you see him actually vouch?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
onatisi:

i weak oo

I swear I already checked to confirm name sef and then I realized, wait sef, am I mad?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
$58 Perfect money available at 365
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
skitkid2:

Stop saying trash, I wrote Richy on my phone. But richiy quoted me here on Nairaland. The problem is not how I saved it on my phone
Screenshot of her quoting u, let's see!!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
chelsea don win
manu don win
man city don win

infact god win

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
1120$ Btc needed !!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exxkay(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
$15 PayPal available fnf
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
asids55:

the fool also tried to scam me..i told him/her to quote me on nl and the ediot did..but with that I no still gree
Did mynd44 reply the vouch?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Na so one mumu contacted me some days back and I asked him to bring an escrow only for him to bring a thief like him with a month old account to come and escrow transaction for us.... I just laugh. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Screenshots

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rayralph(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
$125 AGC is still AVAILABLE

Contact siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mynd44:

I. That is not her number. I know personally (have her dad's number and all)
2. She does not even have a paypal account.
3. That is not her picture also
Are you this is not they guy writing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

ok baba.

one question pls. did you ask richie to quote you on the thread b4 sending money
I did yes. Standard practice.
And she quoted me before we began.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
More Screenshots!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
3RNEST:

Screenshot of her quoting u, let's see!!
Here

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
JoshMedia:

There's no point in those rules, even with them, you still get scammed
show me one person who has gotten scammed by following simple prevention procedures highlighted?
over the past 3 days ,more than 7 ppl have testified that they followed those advice and they got the scammer before he scammed them. it may not stop it ,but it will reduce it considerably
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
3RNEST:

Same Richiy refuse my escrow service yesterday...when she wanted to buy Skrill from Dani4tech...

Now the worst have happened today!!!! angry
Maybe before getting her account back
Well, God knows the truth sha

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Richiy(f): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
skitkid2:
More Screenshots!

Skitkid2, I can't tell you how sorry I am this happened to you.

My identity was stolen and a lot of people are getting hurt as a result of it. I really wish I could so something to help you because I understand your situation right now.

I am so sorry about that.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
More screenshots!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.