Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5141039 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Sirambassador:
131$ available paxful wallet

350/$

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2017
$120 coin needed.

Paxful, gt.

Whatzapp my sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Babygal4eva:
So what everyone is taking away from this is who sent the screenshot to her?? issalrt

You dey mind them.
Someone is threatening another's business for no just cause and its screenshot that's important to some holier-than-you people.
Yeye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Babygal4eva:
So what everyone is taking away from this is who sent the screenshot to her?? issalrt

God bless you, all they are focusing on & forgetting that biz thrives on referrals &word of mouth.... One arrogant lout can't just be slandering me & people shouldn't call my attention?

@onatisi & @ Singapore1 , Thanks for your men fan club position!!! We go see ourselves for backyard!!! cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Mynd44:

There has been a case of an unauthorised accessed into the account of the person you thought you were chatting with.

A scammer got into her account and poised as her to defraud people. This was uncovered around 3:30 on sunday. It was all over this thread

How're we certain she isn't the scammer?
Is that easy to hack into people's account on Nairaland?
Which means even the trusted buyers can't be trusted and does it mean someone could be using your account too tomorrow?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SmartByki(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2017
$1m heritage to heritage @ 366/$

$1m fcmb to fcmb @ 367/$

Procedure: scanned check with the authorized signature on the naira account. Check should be addressed to heritage bank and fcmb respectively.

WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TokyoBulls(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2017
PLEASE can you allow the accused respond to this directly instead of you holding brief for her? The accused is Richy. She will be in a better position to clarify and assist the victim.
Mynd44:

What type of transaction?

You still went ahead to trade with the person even after the noise made here?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2017
AbuuUthaymeen:

1. Because the owner of the account does not have a paypal account. She even came here looking for someone to help her get her fiverr funds into a paypal account so she can be paid (verified)

2. In her desperation (her usual guy didnt reply on time), she got in touch with Idleman, a known desperate scammed to help out and released some pointers to what her weak NL password is.

3. I was the one who alerted her to it as she is not a Nairaland regular. Just comes in when she needs something
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Hussein53:
*$760 Btc available at #350/$*

*Selling to Paxful wallet user only*

Come to my whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
TokyoBulls:
PLEASE can you allow the accused respond to this directly instead of you holding brief for her? The accused is Richy. She will be in a better position to clarify and assist the victim.
Can you PLEASE take several seats or atleast show what locus standi you have here. The person I am replying asked me hence getting MY reply.

If you want to file a complaint on this please do and dont butt into issues that we are trying to solve and correct.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debybeautyworld(f): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2017
I hate to say this here but I need to bring the attention of everyone in this thread to transactions I did with Rukruk yesterday afternoon to evening. He is yet to pay me up till now claiming it is his 'father' that would send me the money.

Just saying it here incase he is transacting with anyone now. Please use escrow while transacting with Rukruk or let him send cash to u first; unless you are ready to wait for eternity.

Cc
Mynd44
Tabbaz
Nkhay
Theflint
Greenchisom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2017
debybeautyworld:
I hate to say this here but I need to bring the attention of everyone in this thread to transactions I did with Rukruk yesterday afternoon to evening. He is yet to pay me up till now claiming it is his 'father' that would send me the money.

Just saying it here incase he is transacting with anyone now. Please use escrow while transacting with Rukruk or let him send cash to u first; unless you are ready to wait for eternity.

Cc
Mynd44
Tabbaz
Nkhay
Theflint
Greenchisom

Another film

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
AbuuUthaymeen:

Is that easy to hack into people's account on Nairaland?
Which means even the trusted buyers can't be trusted and does it mean someone could be using your account too tomorrow?

I see you added more questions.

The owner of the account exposed herself when she contacted the scammer. Part of her password was revealed and he just logged in.

If your password is weak, you are always at risk of people accessing your account without your knowledge or permission.

Even people's facebook accounts get entered by people of questionable character
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Some people don't deserve my response, But i have LIKED your comment to give you the impression that you are actually making sense when you are obviously not ...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2017
debybeautyworld:

Cc
Mynd44
Tabbaz
Nkhay
Theflint
Greenchisom

shocked shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2017
$70 coin needed.

paxful gt.

contact my sig plz. urgent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2017
debybeautyworld:

Cc
Mynd44
Tabbaz
Nkhay
Theflint
Greenchisom

Hmmmm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TokyoBulls(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2017
The LIES on this street. I need to write out the three cases from this week alone. Y'all will be in flames soon. Let's trade on.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rayralph(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2017
There's fire on the mountain....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rayralph(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2017
38 BTC AVAILABLE

usual Rate...

Contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TokyoBulls(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2017
$20,000 cash deposit ONLY available for Wells Fargo. N342/$. Bulk funds available too for BoA and Wells Fargo. Transfers for Chase too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Bring all your btc for fast payment here

Bring bitcoins asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill $1150, Neteller $100, Paypal (FnF) and BTC available for urgent sales!
See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2017
Cant you NOT Throw insults before I have to ban?

Hazzantazzan, don't.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anayoez: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2017
vintino:
Am sorry bro it takes this long... You are right on every you choose from now till i complete the payment..
To the bolded it never comes to me as such.. . Bt as i see the option of part payment, something will surely be done within 48hrs..
Once again sorry for how far it drags.. Never for once take you for a ride.. . And remember is not that i did not pay atal.. I paid something b4 wat happens happened. ..
48hrs and something substantial will be done.!
Thank you...

Time for grace and patience is up. Now it's 100% of my money.

Can you count how many times I tried settling with you outside nairaland?

Dance to the sound of your own music.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Mynd44:
Cant you NOT Throw insults before I have to ban?

Hazzantazzan, don't.

for real?

someone insulting me since and you see nothing wrong with that?

so you see my responses as insult and removing it?

i give up on you

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2017
onatisi:
sharing of private messages actually shows treachery and murderous instinct. I have pm chats with ppl daily ,and many actually do insult or abuse others , but I will never share it with the affected ppl . what is my gain if I do?

from the pm , it is obvious modath and hazzan aren't on good terms , which is normal, only a complete lunatic will be liked by everyone , you have got to have some friends and enemies , that is the way life is, if the Son of God can have enemies when he was on this earth despite been gentle and doing good ,how much more we humans.
the affected ppl should actually be wary of the person who leaked their pm , just like saheed osupa said, anyone that gossips about someone else to you will certainly go to the other person and gossip about you to them . olofofo ki gba egba , ibi ope ni mo.

kin sha ti lowo

thanks for this...

im actually not bothered about the leak cos i only said the babe is crazy but legit...

it was a group and i know the cow who leaked it...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2017
#Moving On...

another 350$ paxful btc available

(1) (2) (3) ... (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.