Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5163554 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kovic08(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2017
50k cash available in GTB
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2017
iebanehita:

Guys, help me pls
I think I have been scammed of 0.039btc

A user calling himself as FLorblu wth number 08060493234 contacted me for the bitcoin
He/she sent first and went i got the alert, i sent her the btc.

Immediately, i realized that i got the alet on my glo line which is not linked to my gtbank acct.
I told him/her to call me and up till now, he/she is yet to

The alert looks fishy. I didn't realise it quickly.

This is my first time and i know i let my guard down.
Please I need you guys help.

Is there a way of getting my btc back?

@Sodiq, will get back to you pls.

CC: tabbaz, Ernest

Sorry, btc gone

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dramadiddy(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2017
iebanehita:

Guys, help me pls
I think I have been scammed of 0.039btc

A user calling himself as FLorblu wth number 08060493234 contacted me for the bitcoin

Immediately, i realized that i got the alet on my glo line which is not linked to my gtbank acct.

sorry maybe you can track him through the bank.. but next time don't be in a hurry at all. the steps I've learnt for a successful transaction so far is.. confirm who you're chatting with by quoting his moniker with his number here.. make sure he's reputable, if not ask for an escrow here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2017
iebanehita:

Guys, help!!!!
I have been scammed of 0.039btc

UPDATE

He has finally blocked me on whatsapp. Pictures coming soon

So you don't know your account balance again cry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wealthyplace(f): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=abeynoni post=61248905]Let's deal[/quote

please whatsapp...08108240652
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2017
wealthyplace:
$14 skrill for sale, please qoute me if interested thanks.
Come WhatsApp let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2017
480$ btc available paxful wallet

Modified==> sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Florblu(f): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2017
iebanehita:
$178btc available at 348ngn.
WhatsApp

Please i'm Florblu and I am not into sales of Bitcoin, so please whoever it is you transact a business with should be mentioned. BTW, this is the first time i'm commenting on this thread that I didn't know about it's existence until now.

Mods should please look into this.

And please give full information
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Florblu(f): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2017
iebanehita:

Guys, help!!!!

UPDATE

Please i'm florblu and I am not into sales of Bitcoin, so please whoever it is you transact a business with should be mentioned. BTW, this is the first time i'm commenting on this thread that I didn't know about it's existence until now.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2017
iebanehita:

Guys, help!!!!

UPDATE

I was trying to write epistle about the idiot. I wanted to sell to sodiq yesterday but preferred paxful wallet difference. He approached me in the name angy55 and told to me send first. Shey I dey craze ni send first wetin happen to escrow.

He agree to send first but my name arrangement looked fishy on his fake alert. His number 07038140570
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2017
dorispray:

You can send me an email let's take up the transaction from there. Seller my email on the Siggy!
I have sent you the email. chat me up on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by orlaryhincah(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2017
Florblu:

Please i'm Florblu and I am not into sales of Bitcoin, so please whoever it is you transact a business with should be mentioned. BTW, this is the first time i'm commenting on this thread that I didn't know about it's existence until now.

Hehehe... Thank God I came here now sha... Have been chatting the catfish since, person as a Female pics on WhatsApp. See attached.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Sirambassador:

So you don't know your account balance again cry

No bros.
The gtbank spelling at the top of the screenshot. That's how i got to know
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2017
torres2:

I was trying to write epistle about the idiot. I wanted to sell to sodiq yesterday but preferred paxful wallet difference. He approached me in the name angy55 and told to me send first. Shey I dey craze ni send first wetin happen to escrow.

He agree to send first but my name arrangement looked fishy on his fake alert. His number 07038140570

angy55 will show up here soon. I know you aren't a scammer o. The fucking bastard was trying to impersonate your moniker. A review seeing you don't trade on ecurrency gave me the impression he is a scammer. I just played along with the idiot yesterday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2017
orlaryhincah:

Hehehe... Thank God I came here now sha... Have been chatting the catfish since, person as a Female pics on WhatsApp. See attached.

same picture on the number the idiot use to contact me yesterday.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2017
Florblu:

Ok. thanks. I realised he impersonated you.
btc gone. lesson learnt.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Florblu(f): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2017
orlaryhincah:

id

That's not my picture please.

I know nothing about the sales of Bitcoin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2017
iebanehita:

No bros.
The gtbank spelling at the top of the screenshot. That's how i got to know

Btc gone... cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2017
sodiq961:
Buying all your small btc at 345/$

Instant payment

https:///send?phone=2348168315509

Still buying

Instant payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2017
descrisom:
$562 btc available
Paxful wallet...
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2017
Sirambassador:

Btc gone... cry

Lesson learnt. I let my guard this time which i knew.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2017
$540 Btc available for sale.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Note that I do login with my app to confirm any alert I receive before I release coins.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2017
$400+ Perfect Money available at 360
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2017
Ibraheem009:
$540 Btc available for sale.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Note that I do login with my app to confirm any alert I receive before I release coins.

Nah that sure pass now n it must be in both book n account Balance. If it is in book balance we wait till it get to account balance

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nnamokenna(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
emmanuelike:
1.7k PayPal available, FnF ND gns.

Happy Sunday people

This is the guy that sent you money since yesterday for Paypal. What's happening? Have you rectified the limitation issue with them? I have sent you whatsapp messages, no reply. Tried calling but your phone has been off. Please update me on the status of the transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mytym(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
iebanehita:

Guys, help!!!!

I told him/her to call me and up till now, he/she is yet too

UPDATE

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sanchase: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com OR

Whatsapp :+44700(ignore the 00) 44821(ignore the 21) 81243(ignore the 43) 60597(ignore the 97)..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dramadiddy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
nnamokenna:

Hi Emmanuelike. This is the guy that sent you money since yesterday for Paypal. What's happening? Have you rectified the limitation issue with them? I have sent you whatsapp messages, no reply. Tried calling but your phone has been off. Please update me on the status of the transaction.
in DJ Khaled voice "another one"

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by orlaryhincah(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Small $55 BTC available for sale 345/$. Contact me on WhatsApp if you need...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
DoyenExchange:
We have:

¤ Skrill $200 Needed,
¤ Neteller $000,
¤ Bitcoin $000 and
¤ U.S Verified Paypal $88 (FnF)
¤ Pack some or pack all!

Available for urgent sales
!
Available! See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
BUY/SELL:

*Skrill/Neteller $50 Skrill/Neteller $70
Skrill/Neteller $100 - $500 etc. Needed Urgently!

**Paypal US Verified (FnF) $88 - Available!

Do you have Skrill/Neteller etc for SALE or to BUY?

Just Call/Text/SmS. See our signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.