Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5148140 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) (4112) (4113) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
iebanehita:

Really?
You sure the scammer is a female or an impostor?
Anyway, its a lesson learnt
I'm saying when you see a female profile - real or fake - that is the time to be extra focused on your money. Because the end game is to take you, one way or another.

modath:

You didn't charge back?
FnF.
I filed a transaction error claim and I suspect paypal held the payment, with the scammer's account(ummunadirichi@yahoo.com) being relatively new. Or follow the money trail to his main account. Maybe we'll catch a thief. I'll get a decision in 15 days or so.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holutoye(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
I sell Fiverr review, check signature to reach.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
jidobaba:

I'm saying when you see a female profile - real or fake - that is the time to be extra focused on your money. Because the end game is to take you, one way or another.

As per the highlighted...seems it's the chewing gum popping , waiting for Sharwama & ice cream crew you deal with.... Unless the "take" you mean is being solely biz minded and not to have one over you & take off with your widow's mite.. smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Paypal $88 (fnf)/U.S Verified available for instant sale.We sell all at once! Contact us. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill $100,
¤ Neteller $50,
¤ Bitcoin $000 and
¤ U.S Verified Paypal $88 (FnF)
¤ Pack some or pack all!

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy SKRILL, Verified PAYPAL or NETELLER etc?

Meet us now
!
See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abbey1987: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
$10,000 btc needed at a very good rate.. Come on whatsapps.. Scammer stay off cos I won't send my money to you... Check my dealings or come with reputable escrow...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
mrintelligent:
Please who can assist me here?

I mistakenly transferred a huge amount to wrong person. All my efforts to persuade the person to refund the money proved abortive.

Thanks all in anticipation.

His name is Sadeek Olamide Temitope
Phone No: 07062157845
Account No: 2116798725
Bank Name: Zenith

cc; funlord, funlord2,khassy, Kabonic, and other Bosses in the house

How much did you transfer??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Still buying Skrill and Neteller...
Keep bringing smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SmartByki(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
jidobaba:

FnF.
I filed a transaction error claim and I suspect paypal held the payment, with the scammer's account(ummunadirichi@yahoo.com) being relatively new. Or follow the money trail to his main account. Maybe we'll catch a thief. I'll get a decision in 15 days or so.

PayPal won't force an account to refund fnf. In fact, they don't freeze fnf; only gns.

The much they can do is review the transaction and the account and if they think the receiving account is fraudulent, they will close the account.

By that time, the thief must have moved the funds.

PayPal sees fnf as gift. There is no buyer protection for such payments.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
dexter1983:
29 skrill @330. 08166801354 whatsapp.
Come. Waiting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mus1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
He uses this two account details Uba Bank
Great Ibim Darego
209 627 666 6 & 4115390017
George
FCMB &
amsomebody:

Just came across this now. This same guy contacted me last week when i was trying to sell my skrill $. I still have his contact on my whatsapp list with same profile pics.

Funny he was masquerading as "Singapor1" to you. He told me his Monika on nairaland is "Nurd"!!! He told me to send in bits if I don't trust him enough but I declined.

Just don't understand what some people derive from scamming their fellow people.

SAY NO TO SCAMMERS!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Still needed

Paxful coins...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
$55 BTC Available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
segxes23:
$55 BTC Available.

Come if its paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Btc needed at 350/$ ($1,000+)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
$270 skrill needed at your rate.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bulk BTC needed

Come to whatsappp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
ladyF:
Btc needed at 350/$ ($1,000+)
Am messaging you now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bulk, skikini... Bring dem....

Once its in paxful wallet.. cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Laggatumuch:

Am messaging you now
Seen
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
As d drama unfolds... grin

Someone is not feeling safe cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
$7000 btc urgently needed

Please lets meet on whatsapp ....(>wink $500 please

Come with your reasonable rate grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrintelligent(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
ucosuagwu:

How much did you transfer??

#73k
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tugrow(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
$4,000 Btc needed

Come to my whatsapp room with your Good rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
More bitcoin needed

Rate is good

Come to whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
mrintelligent:

#73k

Get in contact with your bank and a police report. They will freeze his account and all account connected to it by BVN. except he is ready to start hiding money in the ground for the rest of his life grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
ucosuagwu:

Get in contact with your bank and a police report. They will freeze his account and all account connected to it by BVN. except he is ready to start hiding money in the ground for the rest of his life grin grin
when you voluntarily transfer money to a wrong account , there is nothing the bank or anyone can do . that is before you transfer , you are shown the transfer details 2 twice for you to confirm , once you agree and send , then that is final . the only person that can authorize that you be paid . back is the account owner .
but if the bank mistakenly credits your account and you have withdrawn the money , the worst the bank can do is to debit your account , even though they have your bvn details , they can stop you from opening another another account with other banks .
therefore , ppl have to be extra careful and vigilant when transfering money online or through mobile app, they should always verify the account number with the account name and make sure it tallies with what the other party gives them . dont just ask for accoun number and bank name only , always ask and verify the account name too . there is no how one can make a mistake when doing that, the only mistake that can occur after one verifies the account name and account numb er is the amount sent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
$3k Payoneer needed for OXYGEN ... INSTANT cash out .... smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sirambassador:
. 300$ Btc needed

Paxful wallet pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by creativeness: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bulk btc needed... Contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
descrisom:
NEED LOTS OF THIS TODAY,ALWAYS READY

Exchange your itunes BIG CARDS $101-$1000
To Bitcoin or Bank Payment(Nigerians Only)
USA Itunes Cards $101-$1000
UK itunes Cards £101-£1000
I will pay you with correct, confirm good rate.
NOTE-Only Genuine, Activated, Unredeemed Good Cards. sad

Don't need bad cards. angry

You can exchange them either for Bitcoin or Money(Nigerians only)
Come, let me give you good rate. wink tongue
Still buying $10-$100 small denominations

https:///send?phone=2347034834038

(1) (2) (3) ... (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) (4112) (4113) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.