Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5149570 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Youngzedd(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
sunboy:
$2000 Worth of BTC available at 510/$

Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

Wait! Bitcoin can be used un lieu of cash in M.M.M?

yes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Youngzedd:

Still available
Yes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

Wait! Bitcoin can be used un lieu of cash in MMM?

Hehehe...

Invest at your own risk... lipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I'll like to share my experience with an hacker on nairaland. I'll spare you all any details I think is irrelevant.
So, last week Sunday 6/11/16 a nairalander (a business friend) told me he wanted to buy payoneer from someone but he doesn't have a payoneer card, I suggested to him to send to mine. I gave him d payoneer address but I jokingly warned him not to buy from an hacker (I never knew God was telling me something cheesy). He said the seller was sending 1st. He sent me a screenshot of the 1st authorization and I told him I hadn't received the funds in my payoneer. I waited up for about 30 minutes before retiring to bed when I didn't see the $145 reflected in my account. I wondered why there was so much delay as I had never experienced such delay before.

Fast forward to the following day Monday, the $145 wasn't still reflecting in my payoneer. I informed the my friend and he was like "thank God I have not paid naira". Now let me mention that I noticed the name on the screenshot sounded too Arabic to be Nigerian and I think the guy is an hacker which I pointed out to my friend and we laughed over it.

I logged into my payoneer account on Monday only to see that the card had been blocked. I sent mails daily and called daily to know why the card got blocked. Payoneer kept saying "your account is under investigation"

The good news today is, I called payoneer for over 20 minutes and I was told the card is unblocked and they apologised for the delay.

The hacker's details are as follows :
Nairaland moniker: klog
ACCOUNT name: Adedoyin victor
Account number : 2035542179
Phone number: 09060543280
Bank: Uba

Check here for how he used same method to scam tempest https://www.nairaland.com/3239054/terrible-experience-transacting-nairalander-klog#48779563

Now to the mistakes :
1) My friend failed to do due diligence research of checking account details here on nairaland before agreeing to transact because he thought he was safe as the hacker would send funds 1st
2) My friend bought at a very low rate. He wanted to buy payoneer @ 400/$... That was greed (I've said that to his face several times)

I hope someone learns one or two things from this because it's not about escrow, sending 1st or last... It's about dealing with legitimate people

Cc
Dominique
Puskin
Dragnet
Tabbaz
HazzanTazzan
Dagr8
Valencia25
Singapore1

Nawa! Things are getting scarier by the day . Guys trade with caution. Do your background search before you trade with any one. It isn't about receiving money 1st again cos he or she may be a hacker.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Youngzedd(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
sunboy:

Yes

You haven't been online on whatsapp. BBM request sent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
42$ skrill funds available for pick up...
contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Singapore1:

negotiable?
I drop message for u for whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
$3000 paypal funds available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dotmans(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
dotmans:
$1000 BTC for sale at 520.

I still have $500 BTC left my people. Call or whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
contact on my signature

Messaged you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Cjsmack:
$190 Skrill Available @ N455/$1

Please do not contact me to negotiate or to request that i send first to you.

Contact via my signature.

Thanks

Now $290 Skrill Available @ N455/$1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Danvicker: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please I have funds on my freelancer account, I will send them to your freelancer via hire and you send to my skrill. Can you help?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lizmovic(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
$2850 available for sale in the U.S. Contact on what'sapp 07067657770.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Danvicker: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please, I need to say something. Paypal does not accept Nigeria fully because of the kind of this we are into like fraud or so the called hackers. Payonner has given Nigerians that liberty so we don't have to spoil everything. If this hacking issue gets too much they could blacklist Nigeria and abandon us and there will no be any means for we to work online. So please take note. Meanwhile I have freelancer funds and I need someone who I can send the money to on freelancer and the person send to my payonner. (Hackers and Scammers are not allowed)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
bashsani:
I drop message for u for whatsapp

My whatsapp is fucking up oo
I am about to lose alm contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by didymario7(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2016

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by budosky(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
didymario7:

Hello guys,

Archive86 called me and was really upset that I put him out in this manner without confirming that he duped someone. I also got a call from a friend of his who said he has known him for years and he has never duped anyone before.

I think someone did mention here that it is wrong to post people's details online without having concrete evidence that they scammed someone. You guys are all correct. I guess in trying to protect people I went too far.

Archive86 I hereby tender my unreserved apology for portraying you in the manner in which I did. Please forgive me bro.

I am going to take down the posts I can and ask others to do thesame.

No, you didn't went too far.. In strategic studies, we call it a defence measure cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Cjsmack:

Messaged
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
contact on my signature

SOLD TO roblance
smooth transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Danvicker:
Please I have funds on my freelancer account, I will send them to your freelancer via hire and you send to my skrill. Can you help?
Call/WhatsApp or Telegram 07050300043

NO PM. I REPEAT NO PM

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
ahg!!!

BLUESTACK crashed all contact lost grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
ladyF:
Iz like bye-bye to this btc buying. Make I go source where I go see am cheap. grin

It was nice knowing you guys o.... Hehehe kiss kiss kiss

Come ma side abeg, I volunteer2b designated driver make we waka2geda.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Cjsmack:

sold to Juliustip
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaide1295: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
$190 skrill available at 455
Only trusted exchangers should quote me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by demosoft: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sunboy... tested and trusted...definitely more dealings.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Youngzedd:

No BBM request received here sir. Call/text bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
demosoft:
Sunboy... tested and trusted...definitely more dealings.

Same here bro! Better days ahead!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Olaide1295:
$190 skrill available at 455
Only trusted exchangers should quote me.

I hail. What's your whatsapp. Sent you an email too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Youngzedd:

No BBM request received here sir. Call/text bro.
Called your line but nobody picked up.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I'll like to share my experience with an hacker on nairaland. I'll spare you all any details I think is irrelevant.
So, last week Sunday 6/11/16 a nairalander (a business friend) told me he wanted to buy payoneer from someone but he doesn't have a payoneer card, I suggested to him to send to mine. I gave him d payoneer address but I jokingly warned him not to buy from an hacker (I never knew God was telling me something cheesy). He said the seller was sending 1st. He sent me a screenshot of the 1st authorization and I told him I hadn't received the funds in my payoneer. I waited up for about 30 minutes before retiring to bed when I didn't see the $145 reflected in my account. I wondered why there was so much delay as I had never experienced such delay before.

Fast forward to the following day Monday, the $145 wasn't still reflecting in my payoneer. I informed the my friend and he was like "thank God I have not paid naira". Now let me mention that I noticed the name on the screenshot sounded too Arabic to be Nigerian and I think the guy is an hacker which I pointed out to my friend and we laughed over it.

I logged into my payoneer account on Monday only to see that the card had been blocked. I sent mails daily and called daily to know why the card got blocked. Payoneer kept saying "your account is under investigation"

The good news today is, I called payoneer for over 20 minutes and I was told the card is unblocked and they apologised for the delay.

The hacker's details are as follows :
Nairaland moniker: klog
ACCOUNT name: Adedoyin victor
Account number : 2035542179
Phone number: 09060543280
Bank: Uba

Check here for how he used same method to scam tempest https://www.nairaland.com/3239054/terrible-experience-transacting-nairalander-klog#48779563

Now to the mistakes :
1) My friend failed to do due diligence research of checking account details here on nairaland before agreeing to transact because he thought he was safe as the hacker would send funds 1st
2) My friend bought at a very low rate. He wanted to buy payoneer @ 400/$... That was greed (I've said that to his face several times)

I hope someone learns one or two things from this because it's not about escrow, sending 1st or last... It's about dealing with legitimate people

Cc
Dominique
Puskin
Dragnet
Tabbaz
HazzanTazzan
Dagr8
Valencia25
Singapore1

I was positive all through, i knew your account was going to be reinstated. All thanks to my dry fasting. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.