Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5181622 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mokarios(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2017
$125 available here, we can discuss via PM.

CruzJoe:
pls who has BTC to sell? I need $200 worth of Bitcoin...
chat me on WhatsApp 08073803885
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JazzMode: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2017
mokarios:
$125 available here, we can discuss via PM.

Whatsapp please. Hope you deal with escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Egonne1:
Hello house. I have an urgent situation at hand. Jan 12 2017, I requested for USA cash deposit from Mayorall into my Bank of America account for 4000$ thereabout. On 13 Jan, I received a credit of 5372$ into my account which was more than I requested for. I requested to return the excess since I didn't have enough cash to pay for the excess at the time. Then I found out Mayorall had bought the funds from Meetmal. Meetmal asked that I keep the balance and pay for it at a reduced rate to her. So I made payment to Mayoral and Meetmal for this funds.
March 2017, bank of America closed my account claiming that someone paid in stolen Money into the account but they were unable to let me know the particular transaction and the bank refused me access to the funds in the account.
On Friday, Nov 3 2017, the USA police visited the address on my account to look for me regarding this transaction. Apparently the real owner of the money was told that she won a lottery and asked to pay some amount to claim her lottery price and part of the funds was paid into my account. So the money that Meetmal and Mayorall paid into the account was proceed from a stolen funds.
Now the USA police has given me the option to refund the scammed victim or they would report the matter to the federal authorities. I contacted Meetmal and Mayoral on Saturday to update them and even gave them the screenshot of the email the New York police sent to me.
I have asked Mayoral to refund me the 2 million naira I paid to him and the 513,000 naira I paid to Meetmal so that I can refund the scammed victim.
They have been coming up with different excuses and along the line brought in Tooltip who Meetmal claims she bought the funds from.
The trio is asking me to tell the police to give them another proof that the fund was stolen when its already stated in the email the New York police sent to me. They have refused to refund my money if I don't meet their stupid demand.
Please see screenshot of the message sent by the New York police and tell this people to credit my money.
Mayorall was stupid enough to call me a thief this morning on top the mess they have put me into.

This is not the first time Meetmal fund is causing an account to be closed. Sometime middle of this year, I bought some funds from Meetmal into a friend's account, the bank held the fund and closed down the account. Till today, Meetmal is unable to explain why the payment she made into the account caused the account to be closed.
Mayorall and Meetmal please refund me for the fraud money you paid into my bank of America account.

https://www.nairaland.com/4162006/meetmal-mayorall-sold-stolen-funds

Aha.......here we go again.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mokarios(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Sure, I do.
JazzMode:

Whatsapp please. Hope you deal with escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JazzMode: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2017
mokarios:
Sure, I do.

Seen.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Skrill available now $170

Still buying bitcoin

Any Amount is Welcome!!

Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below let's deal..........

Thanks for choosing us.........................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Bring all your bitcoin to

357/$ any quantity is welcome big or small
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2017
$13,000 BTC needed @363.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2017
It's don jazzy again! cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2017
Egonne1:
Hello house. I have an urgent situation at hand. Jan 12 2017, I requested for USA cash deposit from Mayorall into my Bank of America account for 4000$ thereabout. On 13 Jan, I received a credit of 5372$ into my account which was more than I requested for. I requested to return the excess since I didn't have enough cash to pay for the excess at the time. Then I found out Mayorall had bought the funds from Meetmal. Meetmal asked that I keep the balance and pay for it at a reduced rate to her. So I made payment to Mayoral and Meetmal for this funds.
March 2017, bank of America closed my account claiming that someone paid in stolen Money into the account but they were unable to let me know the particular transaction and the bank refused me access to the funds in the account.
On Friday, Nov 3 2017, the USA police visited the address on my account to look for me regarding this transaction. Apparently the real owner of the money was told that she won a lottery and asked to pay some amount to claim her lottery price and part of the funds was paid into my account. So the money that Meetmal and Mayorall paid into the account was proceed from a stolen funds.
Now the USA police has given me the option to refund the scammed victim or they would report the matter to the federal authorities. I contacted Meetmal and Mayoral on Saturday to update them and even gave them the screenshot of the email the New York police sent to me.
I have asked Mayoral to refund me the 2 million naira I paid to him and the 513,000 naira I paid to Meetmal so that I can refund the scammed victim.
They have been coming up with different excuses and along the line brought in Tooltip who Meetmal claims she bought the funds from.
The trio is asking me to tell the police to give them another proof that the fund was stolen when its already stated in the email the New York police sent to me. They have refused to refund my money if I don't meet their stupid demand.
Please see screenshot of the message sent by the New York police and tell this people to credit my money.
Mayorall was stupid enough to call me a thief this morning on top the mess they have put me into.

This is not the first time Meetmal fund is causing an account to be closed. Sometime middle of this year, I bought some funds from Meetmal into a friend's account, the bank held the fund and closed down the account. Till today, Meetmal is unable to explain why the payment she made into the account caused the account to be closed.
Mayorall and Meetmal please refund me for the fraud money you paid into my bank of America account.

This one is strong
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2017
$10 Skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2017
$5,000 btc Needed now.

Blockchain account.

Day11.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2017
Egonne1:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6219183_screenshot20171103122339_jpegdf351e652ef96529bd679c04f703776a

this Gmail message doesnt look like it's from either the authorities or the bank
who sent it ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timexkaka: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2017
$180 btc for sale @360
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Please see the email address that sent
Singapore1:

this Gmail message doesnt look like it's from either the authorities or the bank
who sent it ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Now buying

Paxful coins
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anycoolseksy: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2017
I have $500 btc available for sale @355
Message me on whatsapp 08104947270
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Egonne1:

hmmm this is a strong 1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Egonne1:
Please see the email address that sent

here is what i have to say before you start ...

this matter will only lead to nowhere here on Nairaland .. people here are just here for the fun of it concerning this matter..
so please involve the police or EFCC ... no one will take you serious here and we will only waste pages here ...

don't think coming here will make them cough the money, it will only make people be wary of the people you mentioned ..that's all..

also i know we say it a lot here ... buying funds in USA UK is very sweet .. but when the trouble comes .. you will regret it ..
people will just be quoting you more and more here .. those who will sympathize will do..
please if you are serious about recovering your money .. Don't Joke around

thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Sirambassador:
LOTS OF PAXFUL COINS NEEDED @ A VERY SOFY RATE.

ANY VOLUME HIGHLY WELCOMED.

Quadrant Emergencia

Rate 355/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by johnsonpal: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2017
100$ fnf paypal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Egonne1:
Jan 12 2017, I requested for USA cash deposit from Mayorall into my Bank of America account for 4000$ thereabout. On 13 Jan, I received a credit of 5372$ into my account which was more than I requested for. I requested to return the excess since I didn't have enough cash to pay for the excess at the time. Then I found out Mayorall had bought the funds from Meetmal. Meetmal asked that I keep the balance and pay for it at a reduced rate to her. So I made payment to Mayoral and Meetmal for this funds.

All red flags are in red. Involve the EFCC and other necessary authorities!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Egonne1:

The evidence is clear enough. Both meetal and mayorall should do the needful and refund.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Egonne1:

And na that guy mayorall dey pursue Lesammy and flamehaxor the other tym of Agc?
People like Tobisky123 plenty here
I swear.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2017
BTC NEEDED AT YOUR RATE...

ANY WALLET IS HIGHLY WELCOMED

BOTH SMALL AND BIG VOLUME WUD BE CONSIDERED.

ESCROW IS HIGHLY WELCOME TO THOSE WHO CAN'T SEND FIRST.

CLICK D WHATSAPP LINK BELOW
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2017
timexkaka:
$180 btc for sale @360

In escrow room
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SQ16(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Seconded @ bolded

Drlaw:

Abi o, hes holding the 50$ like 50m making his prey believe he chop belle full, the obvious is glaring that the fund is not available.

Where as @ BLAQBOYFLY is claiming hes not a seller and how come did he know that currency are sold here? and if genuinely the fund is available so no one is trusted to u here to use as escrow? and u want someone to send first to you.

Na lie una cable don burn.

CC Nairalander if u see something, say something. those three moniker should be under 3D radar.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Egonne1:
Hello house. I have an urgent situation at hand. Jan 12 2017, I requested for USA cash deposit from Mayorall into my Bank of America account for 4000$ thereabout. On 13 Jan, I received a credit of 5372$ into my accoun[/b]t which was more than I requested for. I requested to return the excess since I didn't have enough cash to pay for the excess at the time. Then I found out Mayorall had bought the funds from Meetmal. [b]Meetmal asked that I keep the balance and pay for it at a reduced rate to her. So I made payment to Mayoral and Meetmal for this funds.

You should've read the handwriting on the wall through the bolded.
As Singapore1 rightly said, involving EFCC is the only way your money will come out, and same time nail them.

Same person crucifying Lesammy that his gift cards is fraudulently obtained is now found dirty on advanced fraud.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2017
$96 paypal funds for sale @330/$

Funds can be sent as fnf

Be ready to send naira first unless we have dealt before

Contact me on WhatsApp on Siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timexkaka: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2017
timexkaka:
$180 btc for sale @360
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
$ 1000 Payoneer needed .......

$ 256 Neteller needed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.