Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5178983 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Livebygrace: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
I need $50 at 360/$ worth of Bitcoin but I will prefer the seller stays around Ogba/Ikeja so that we can meet for the transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
sleekender:
Ping me on whatsapp

Ping
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SmartByki(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bulk PayPal needed

Instant cashout as always

WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Amiano(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
$25 neteller needed. Quote me if you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
I still repeat, if you see something please say something. Getting rid of scammers in this forum is a collective business.

You never know whom you're saving

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by clintonsparkz(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bexlee:
well there is no doubt I chatted with same person last night sirambassador no difference from inze. And scammer is very swift to call others scammers to stray attention to other place. you tagged me and I dropped in on whatsapp, we made the calculation of what I want to sell and you said I should send you the coin without payment confirmation and I disagreed. why don't you send first, I have my traceable record on my bank account but BTC wallet cannot be traced to any individual, it will be too naive for me to send my coin in that manner.

I optioned for an escrow and you said I should ask Sirambassador for one since I don't know any that offer direct BTC transaction unlike luno,paxful,etc , you sent me his number only for him to tell me to create a group and add you and him. then, I understand where it is going and I would have to leave my money in the hand of someone I can't trace because he proves confirmation of payment, I told sirambassador thanks, I will Google for escrow sites instead. if I was to bring the third party inze would not participate in the transaction but wants me to use his third party, which is him.

I showed inze the wallet ID I am selling from so it doesn't seem I don't have the coin. I sent that coin from 1xbet at the month September to a wallet I created under blockchain.info I own no one anything if I decide to sell it now.

I hope you can read well, I made only one transaction to that wallet, and the received date was there, the cost of BTC now and the cost of btc at that time as well. wallet balance is not 0BTC but read 0.255....BTC

other fractions of what I have to sell is not in that wallet but instead in 1xbet. I will withdraw on request.

I began to know how ingenious you are at convincing me to throw my coin to you. when you spoke of you buying in bulk I should check your record, claims of successful deal with you, yet you sent me you wallet screenshot which you didn't even allow me to see it before you deleted it, though, I didn't ask for it.

now you are here saying trash, I don't blame you paxful thought me lesson once and I stayed away, until I have verify my luno wallet, I won't send my coin anyhow.

I have one request for you, take my number off your post or I will report you to the mods.

what are u trying to prove, how can u say your on nairaland and u don't know sirambassador and inze? and u expect to recieve payment first right. U try well well, clap for your self, na mumu we be na, please everyone should becareful , don't come and start crying here oo.

thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willy30(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
artworks1:
90$ AGC for sale....quote me

Your rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
clintonsparkz:
what are u trying to prove, how can u say your on nairaland and u don't know sirambassador and inze? and u expect to recieve payment first right. U try well well, clap for your self, na mumu we be na, please everyone should becareful , don't come and start crying here oo.

thanks.
I guess I'm a novice here and may not know them so I don't want to cry here later. I didn't ask for payment first I only want to keep myself safe and would prefer an escrow.

I'm off from this thread...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
contact me
artworks1:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ Neteller-Available
¤ Payoneer-Available
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
*390$ Payoneer needed*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
abuhazzan:
$50 payoneer available
Whatsapp 08163609254
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiboy11(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
where are all the Bitcoins seller, i need 4000$ Bitcoin at 358 now, please hola at me or wasapp 08122079530 tanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Livebygrace:
I need $50 at 360/$ worth of Bitcoin but I will prefer the seller stays around Ogba/Ikeja so that we can meet for the transaction.

I'm up please ...just send me the detailed address so I can meet u up ,I stay around Acme

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kingxy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
kingxy:
Now $300+ payoneer needed

at hausa bride price rate

Whatsapp siggy
Bought
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Livebygrace: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sempumping:

I'm up please ...just send me the detailed address so I can meet u up ,I stay around Acme

Thanks
Oh sorry. Someone has reached me already. I will save u for future transaction. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
philipd09:

Send me your whatzapp number

Click on the whatsapp link on my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emmancyneo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jimmybyi:
$232 PayPal available. Rate is #335, non-negotiable.
$100 X 2 Ebay Gift card available also.

Who knows this guy? He is trying to play smart with me. I sent him money for one of the eBay Gift Cards he advertised and for the past 2 hours now he hasn't sent me the card. I called his number it rang and he didn't pick up, I tried again and it has been not available. His WhatsApp messages are no longer delivering. I pity him sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
$720 Payoneer Needed

Quote me if available .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kingxy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
$3600 Btc needed

Asap 08184447796
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by package00(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
artworks1:

Your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
$800 btc needed

Paxful preferable

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Livebygrace:

Oh sorry. Someone has reached me already. I will save u for future transaction. Thanks.

Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Skrill fund Needed

Neteller fund Needed

Still buying Paxful Bitcoin

Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below let's deal...............

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
$350 bitcoin needed.

Whatzapp my signature asap.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
copperA2015:
Bulk Btc needed.... Bring before it crashes more on you..

I dey whatsapp

Still buying ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
$1100 BTC available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sell your gain, take the step now. I am buying $460 bitcoin now.

Whatzapp my sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Horlami3370: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jimmybyi:
$232 PayPal available. Rate is #335, non-negotiable.
$100 X 2 Ebay Gift card available also.

emmancyneo:

Who knows this guy? He is trying to play smart with me. I sent him money for one of the eBay Gift Cards he advertised and for the past 2 hours now he hasn't sent me the card. I called his number it rang and he didn't pick up, I tried again and it has been not available. His WhatsApp messages are no longer delivering. I pity him sha

Is this a joke ?
You send first to someone with new account and no trade history on Nairaland
OYO
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol... Pray he doesn't swim away with your naira.
emmancyneo:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emmancyneo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Demaureen93:
Lol... Pray he doesn't swim away with your naira.

Too bad for him if he does
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emmancyneo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Horlami3370:

Is this a joke ?
You send first to someone with new account and no trade history on Nairaland
OYO

My mistake

(1) (2) (3) ... (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.