Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5141615 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4355) (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2017
ucosuagwu:

Ayodele again undecided undecided people no dey learn.

Is that why you scammed me of $196?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by proeast(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Clone2020:
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature

Disclaimer: Despite my name being clone2020, neither you nor your login details will be cloned. When I first registered on nairaland I never thought I would be exchanging funds, if I knew then, I certainly wouldn't use a name like clone, it gives all sorts of bad impressions. You are in goods hands however, a good reputation shreds all doubts and suspicion. Heck You can register your name as "conman" be legit and still have customers. I only clone my enemies into miniaturized minions where they are made to run on hamster wheels for eternity.
Bro, I beg you in Gods name please respond to me either here, whatsapp or phone. I mistakenly withdrew money into your paypal account. Pls help your old client out of this fix. I know you're good & I'm hopeful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2017
legendary11:

Did you confirm the phone number before your transaction?....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
legendary11:

Please chill. I bought d funds from him and av paid. U sud known access and gtb transfers delay at times.

Learn to be patience.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Legendary11 I'm here.. I didnt scam anyone.. All I'm asking you is to reply the email Lokoyen sent to your own Paypal Email. He just wants to be sure because of chargeback and all.... Its not me, I'm just a middleman here. I have not even gotten an alert from your money lokoyen sent to me.. Access bank is delaying... Onatisi was there in the deal before he left. So sir i did nor scam you. I need youto have your patience. I kbow your scared or something. I haven't scammed anyone here and not planning to..

Royal155 i see you bro wink

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -Availabe
($225)
¤ Neteller-N.A
¤ Payoneer-N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us.........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
3RNEST:

Sir it is my number and I'm the one.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
3RNEST:

My broad, 2 people vouch for him here including onatisi. They even created WhatsApp group including onatisi and lokoyen. I know their number in the group but every one keeps mute now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
ucosuagwu:

Sir it is my number and I'm the one.
shocked Really
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
legendary11:

My broad, 2 people vouch for him here including onatisi. They even created WhatsApp group including onatisi and lokoyen. I know their number in the group but every one keeps mute now
What's really happen?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lokoyen:

Please chill. I bought d funds from him and av paid. U sud known access and gtb transfers delay at times.

Learn to be patience.

Okay. I should take your words? He didn't tell me you will pay for my PayPal. He only told me to reply an email after I shown him the screenshot of my PayPal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz1: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
legendary11:

Pls tell the guy you vouch for this morning to return my $196 or agreed naira equivalent

This will be another reason for people to stop vouching and nairalander will start yelling again.

Imagine calling onatisi out just because he vouched. Can't you go to his whatsapp and gently ask him if he can help you discuss with the trader

Has he committed a crime by assisting in vouching seriously we need to be putting ourselves in the shoes of others if we want them to help us in the future trades

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
ucosuagwu:
Legendary11 I'm here.. I didnt scam anyone.. All I'm asking you is to reply the email Lokoyen sent to your own Paypal Email. He just wants to be sure because of chargeback and all.... Its not me, I'm just a middleman here. I have not even gotten an alert from your money lokoyen sent to me.. Access bank is delaying... Onatisi was there in the deal before he left. So sir i did nor scam you. I need youto have your patience. I kbow your scared or something. I haven't scammed anyone here and not planning to..

Royal155 i see you bro wink

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
3RNEST:

What's really happen?
Read my reply up there sir... I need him to have small patience.. I'm not the one delaying, its access bank... Lokoyen wants legendary11 to reply an email he sent to his paypal email.. All these are not my fault here, I'm just a middleman her doing my job of getting legit clients to buy and sell...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
legendary11:

Pls tell the guy you vouch for this morning to return my $196 or agreed naira equivalent
you were supposed to send me the money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
legendary11:

Okay. I should take your words?

Yes na!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
$850 btc available at paxful

Rate is soft

Contact;whatspp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
onatisi:
you were supposed to send me the money

Its because you left.. I thought you were busy bevause the 2 of you in the group were looking like you had pending things to do and i thought you and lokoyen finished speaking on everything... Legendary11 did not make a sound on the group.. Lokoyem sent the funds to my access bank but the bank is delaying, this is my first time having this issue.. So i need him to be patient, its not me.. He is now saying i have scammed him of $196.... Lokoyen asked him to reply an email he sent to his paypal email and that seems to be a big issue to him.... So sir all these.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
legendary11:

Okay. I should take your words? He didn't tell me you will pay for my PayPal. He only told me to reply an email after I shown him the screenshot of my PayPal.

He sud av let you know.

I send confirmation email if am buying pp from sum1 for d first time.

Its to protect against charge back or unauthorized transfers.

PayPal transactions are not like payoneer. Scammers used pp protection to their advantage most times.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tabbaz1:

This will be another reason for people to stop vouching and nairalander will start yelling again.

Imagine calling onatisi out just because he vouched. Can't you go to his whatsapp and gently ask him if he can help you discuss with the trader

Has he committed a crime by assisting in vouching seriously we need to be putting ourselves in the shoes of others if we want them to help us in the future trades

I never knew you can sound this way tabbaz! Whom do you want me accept his vouch if not people like onatisi and the rests? Warriblood right? Do you know that onatisi and lokoyen principally involved in the WhatsApp group?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
ucosuagwu:

Its because you left.. I thought you were busy bevause the 2 of you in the group were looking like you had pending things to do and i thought you and lokoyen finished speaking on everything... Legendary11 did not make a sound on the group.. Lokoyem sent the funds to my access bank but the bank is delaying, this is my first time having this issue.. So i need him to be patient, its not me.. He is now saying i have scammed him of $196.... Lokoyen asked him to reply an email he sent to his paypal email and that seems to be a big issue to him.... So sir all these.
i never left , me and lokoyen are still there , i was even asking which bank both the seller and buyer are using just to know which acc to provide
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tpromise: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
blackjack21:

Still available?

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slazedeez: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
$500 Payoneer funds available

enter my WhatsApp below, lets relate....you never can tell your rate might just match mine
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz1: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
legendary11:

I never knew you can sound this way tabbaz! Whom do you want me accept his vouch if not people like onatisi and the rests? Warriblood right? Do you know that onatisi and lokoyen principally involved in the WhatsApp group?

and have you contact them on whatsapp before coming to thread

coming to thread is synonymous to inconclusive matter which put the traders name at risk

Seriously I will be offended too if I vouch for someone and there is a delay and you didn't tell me on whatsapp before coming to nairaland

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
ucosuagwu:

Read my reply up there sir... I need him to have small patience.. I'm not the one delaying, its access bank... Lokoyen wants legendary11 to reply an email he sent to his paypal email.. All these are not my fault here, I'm just a middleman her doing my job of getting legit clients to buy and sell...
Middleman... grin I don hear...continue!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lokoyen:

He sud av let you know.

I send confirmation email if am buying pp from sum1 for d first time.

Its to protect against charge back or unauthorized transfers.

PayPal transactions are not like payoneer. Scammers used pp protection to their advantage most times.

Okay, thanks for your response. I have shown him the screenshot of my upwork withdrawal. You can also ask day11 about our previous PayPal transactions. When are you going to credit my account?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
onatisi:

i never left , me and lokoyen are still there , i was even asking which bank both the seller and buyer are using just to know which acc to provide

I didn't mean leave. Like you guys were you want to do other things... You said you get other things to do.. Lokoyen said he has fiverr orders or reviews to attend to and all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
3RNEST:

Middleman... grin I don hear...continue!

is nat easy na grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
legendary11:

Okay, thanks for your response. I have shown him the screenshot of my upwork withdrawal. You can also ask day11 about our previous PayPal transactions. When are you going to credit my account?

He credited me from his GTB account to my access bank. Its my bank that is delaying the credit alert/ money.. Thats what you to understand. Its not me... So I'm being tagged a scammer because access bank is delaying a payment.. Na wa oo, i never see this kin thing... Please be patient, its not my fault.. I have sent you all the screenshots, still you don't want to here me..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tabbaz1:

and have you contact them on whatsapp before coming to thread

coming to thread is synonymous to inconclusive matter which put the traders name at risk

Seriously I will be offended too if I vouch for someone and there is a delay and you didn't tell me on whatsapp before coming to nairaland

Yes, I came here to speak out when the guy refused to respond, is it not here that I heard from the horse's mouth? Lokoyen said he has paid him but he failed to tell that on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
legendary11:

Access is delaying his transactions. Please next time don't just call sum1 a scammer.

Tabbaz was right and Dats y many people don't vouch for pp transactions.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
0.68 ETH is available @112k/ETH

(1) (2) (3) ... (4355) (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.