Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153898 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill $70 Available! Paypal $ (FnF) Available for urgent sale. N:B: Pack some or pack all! Contact us immediately. Call or whatsApp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -Available ($70)
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer-N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -Available
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by charain: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
Where do you guys get bitcoins from?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Innunique: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
anycoolseksy:
$425 btc available paxfully... @365 Check my signature for contact
That's me with the ...8520
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Innunique: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
abuhazzan:
$125 btc available for 365/$
Click on my whatsapp let's deal
Your reward is definitely in Heaven and also a bountiful harvest here on Earth. for your good deeds, you are blessed among demi-gods and all mortals

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anycoolseksy: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
700+ btc available paxfully... @367
Check my signature for contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mokrak(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Timi1990:

Message me on WhatsApp asap . I need litecoin
messaged you whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
MANDILAX:

I will take all.

Ok come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tipan(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
tipan:
$250 btc available in paxful.

Still selling
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tascom236(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
200$ Btc available at 370/$ slightly negotiatable..
Paxful wallet
Whatsapp.... 07060822237
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
$1000 Amazon Prime Checkout available.
$500 Amazon gift card with cash receipt available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Innunique:

Your reward is definitely in Heaven and also a bountiful harvest here on Earth. for your good deeds, you are blessed among demi-gods and all mortals
U are welcome sir

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
rozayx5:

please also update this on the scammer list

Account Name: Eziuka ifunnaya Fortune.
Account Number: 6551048932.
Bank: Fidelity Bank

phone number
https://www.nairaland.com/demaureen93

demaureen93

fraud amount = 1000$
btc

It seems two people already complained about this girl.
$1000 and $100 respectively.

However, I saw in the chat posted that she was a middleman in the trade and the person she sold to is the one that scammed her.

Please if I'm right, let the lady come out to speak her side of the story.

Note: she should be ready to pay back this fund ASAP if she's indeed innocent because nobody ask her to involve in mitm deal. This is similar to the way Yomieluv scammed us.

Funlord you are part of the escrow in this deal so I will mention you so you don't skip this write up of mine.

Note
I did not call her innocent yet o. Her ability to pay back the stolen fund will determine her faith

P. S. Kindly let me know if there is already a proven fact that shows this girl refusal of payment of the supposed mitm gone wrong

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Demainpluz1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Do you wanna send money abroad? If Western Union or Money Gram is not working, worry not, I got you covered. Buy SKRILL and NETELLER @ affordable prices, chat me up on Whatsapp +2348068780536 or facebook Demain Pluz.

DoyenExchange:
come take my small skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SmartByki(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Small Btc needed

WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
mahjor:

0815 785 7333.. That's the scammer number,it's on his profile here on nairaland.I entered through the link on his profile.. I checked the card at 9:19am before I sent it to him,that is what I do before I enter trade with anyone so that I won't hear story that touches the heart.. Then I sent the card to him 9:20am..

Cc. Tabbaz ,funlord , modath

@akashi01

How will you defend this piece of evidence
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tabbaz:

However, I saw in the chat posted that she was a middleman in the trade and the person she sold to is the one that scammed her.

Note: she should be ready to pay back this fund ASAP if she's indeed innocent because nobody ask her to involve in mitm deal. This is similar to the way Yomieluv scammed us.

Funlord you are part of the escrow in this deal so I will mention you so you don't skip this write up of mine.

We really don't care about whether she was scammed by anybody! She should go and find her lover that she claims scammed her! Our case is with her and her alone and she will be the only one whose name will appear in any petition and whose account will be frozen and who will be dealt with! Only an idiot like her would come and do mitm for someone you met on facebook without holding cash while lying to both the escrow and the seller and that might even be a story because she was still trying to buy funds even without paying! I have already called fidelity to report her account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Demainpluz1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Chat me up on whatsapp +2348068780536

signature2012:
The way skrill price is going is so surprising.It seem

their is now association of skrill sellers (ASS).

All my skrill suppliers are selling same price in which

has never happened before,or is their any reason for

tbis?

To all those who who have bought from between

yesterday and today,i say thank you,but you guys should

have a re-think,this price is getting too outrageous.Bank

rate is still 320 or has it change?

Fellow skrill buyers,what are your opinion?

P S : I know is a free market for all.....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
funlord:

We really don't care about whether she was scammed by anybody! She should go and find her lover that she claims scammed her! Our case is with her and her alone and she will be the only one whose name will appear in any petition and whose account will be frozen and who will be dealt with! Only an idiot like her would come and do mitm for someone you met on facebook without holding cash while lying to both the escrow and the seller and that might even be a story because she was still trying to buy funds even without paying! I have already called fidelity to report her account.

Well, while you are handling the case off the forum, I will want us to spare his details off the black record of nairaland until she apparently decide not to pay back the amount in the supposed mitm gone wrong
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
$600 payoneer available for sale.
Click my Whatsapp link for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Timi1990:
Skrill fund needed @ 350/$ . Contact me if you have for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
$100 btc at 360 needed on blockchain urgently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MANDILAX(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
270$ available at 365
Add me +23490349ninesix9 (put +234)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=Timi1990 post=62925353][/quote]

Come if bulk
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
100$ * 2 Amazon gift cards available without receipt...

50$ * 1 Amazon gift card available with receipt...

WhatsApp me with your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spymills(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
MANDILAX:
270$ available at 365
Add me +23490349ninesix9 (put +234)
come to WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
$100 skrill available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daking2(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
65$ PayPal needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hello all, as regards to the recent shit I'm into, I sincerely apologize to all this had affected negatively.
My most apology goes to Funlord who has threw away the trust he had in me; I never knew something like this would happen.
As per the account details, they're not mine, but I don't blame Funlord for saying I'm the owner. I deserve anything I'm getting because if I had not involved myself in this, this wouldn't have happened.
I understand that he trusted me and told me to wait to get the coins in the wallet first before paying when I asked to pay (would have insisted the guy sends payment to his bank account before the Bitcoins are sent to his wallet, I believe his intention would have been known if Funlord had insisted he gets the naira equivalent in his account, but I don't blame him cos he trusted me).
I would have used my wallet, but the coins are much and i can't pay for the charges.
As it stands now, Funlord has really dealt with my reputation, and according to him, there's a police petition against me.
He also suggested I get my boyfriend involved to see how he can help make the payment.
Note: Rozay sent $1,000, Anuz sent $100, and Akashi sent around $24 to the same wallet.
I've traded with Bdavis multiple times as a middleman and they've been successful, but since today turned out this way, I have the options of standing up, looking for a way to pay all involved, paying them, or transiting into another world.
God forbid it that I be a middleman again cos I've learnt my lesson.
I'll try my best to pay everyone involved.
If anyone knows if there's a way of retrieving sent Bitcoins, please come to my aid.
NB: The account details belong to someone else, he's neither a scammer nor me.

Tabbaz:

It seems two people already complained about this girl.
$1000 and $100 respectively.

Note
I did not call her innocent yet o. Her ability to pay back the stolen fund will determine her faith

P. S. Kindly let me know if there is already a proven fact that shows this girl refusal of payment of the supposed mitm gone wrong

Regards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OPYLALAASH: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
$3000 eBay gift cards available. Contact on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
[s]
Demaureen93:
Hello all, as regards to the recent shit I'm into, I sincerely apologize to all this had affected negatively.
My most apology goes to Funlord who has threw away the trust he had in me; I never knew something like this would happen.
As per the account details, they're not mine, but I don't blame Funlord for saying I'm the owner. I deserve anything I'm getting because if I had not involved myself in this, this wouldn't have happened.
I understand that he trusted me and told me to wait to get the coins in the wallet first before paying when I asked to pay (would have insisted the guy sends payment to his bank account before the Bitcoins are sent to his wallet, I believe his intention would have been known if Funlord had insisted he gets the naira equivalent in his account, but I don't blame him cos he trusted me).
I would have used my wallet, but the coins are much and i can't pay for the charges.
As it stands now, Funlord has really dealt with my reputation, and according to him, there's a police petition against me.
He also suggested I get my boyfriend involved to see how he can help make the payment.
Note: Rozay sent $1,000, Anuz sent $100, and Akashi sent around $24 to the same wallet.
I've traded with Bdavis multiple times as a middleman and they've been successful, but since today turned out this way, I have the options of standing up, looking for a way to pay all involved, paying them, or transiting into another world.
God forbid it that I be a middleman again cos I've learnt my lesson.
I'll try my best to pay everyone involved.
If anyone knows if there's a way of retrieving sent Bitcoins, please come to my aid.
NB: The account details belong to someone else, he's neither a scammer nor me.

[/s]

....it seems you are crazy! You want us to ignore that account? You have been trading using another person's account? Lovely! You have also refused to provide the details of whoever you are claiming scammed you? Well that person who owns that fidelity account will bear the brunt of paying your debt. Maybe when he or she faces the music he will reveal who you really are!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.