Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5160254 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordkay10(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
papaking1:
Hello House,
My sister need to send me money from Boston, USA but having problem finding a good means to do so as the western Union rate is too low. Please who can help me with good advice on how they can send me the cash with a good rate.

Thanks
Simply tell her to send it via bitcoin cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
papaking1:
Hello House,
My sister need to send me money from Boston, USA but having problem finding a good means to do so as the western Union rate is too low. Please who can help me with good advice on how they can send me the cash with a good rate.

Thanks

*****modified******
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ozor1: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
$273 paypal availble
$190 paypal also available.
Legit funds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by beges: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
ladyF:

Tell her to send you bitcoin. She can message me, I will show her the way.

LadyF can buy the coins from you. Say bye-bye to Western Union, etc. Thank me later!!! grin

I buy and sell bitcoins,holla me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GJulius(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
delgroveng:
BTC

$2800 @ 525

Order-ask for acct then payment. Only from ur own ILE OWO

smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pheonixdld2(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
texaco1:
30$ neteller available at 470N.
Contact on bbm or email.

Is this still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pheonixdld2(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
To fund your TBC wallet at a very very fair rate , Call/Whatsapp pheonix on my hotlines today to fund your tbc wallet: 08149601061 09066236561.

Chat me up lets discuss a good rate and methods of payments for a swift transaction.

RATE :
1 TBC / 1, 200 naira
10 TBC / 12, 000 naira
100 TBC / 120, 000 + BONUS

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delgroveng(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
GJulius:

Need $150 urgently. Thanks
U for enter office Na, drink one shot of wekpe.
Go down LOW, watsapp best. Cheers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
papaking1:
Hello House,

Thanks
I will buy the funds 400/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by brine(m): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
arowhales:

At what rate did you sell?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by papaking1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
bashsani:
I will buy the funds 400/$

Thanks but got a better offer already
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mata1ng(m): 12:01am On Nov 19, 2016
papaking1:
Hello qHouse,

Thanks

Let her call me on 3478618625.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by papaking1(m): 12:02am On Nov 19, 2016
ladyF:

Tell her to send you bitcoin. She can message me, I will show her the way.

LadyF can buy the coins from you. Say bye-bye to Western Union, etc. Thank me later!!! grin

Abeg explain to me how she go do am and your buying rate for bitcoin.

kelvin@kelvinomere.com I need to get the details to convince her.
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2016
papaking1:

Abeg explain to me how she go do am and your buying rate for bitcoin.

kel***@***** I need to get the details to convince her.
Thanks

Sending now dear... kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:30am On Nov 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mata1ng(m): 1:11am On Nov 19, 2016
All sold to elot. Smooth transaction.

elot:

Q
Sell ur BTC to us

Phone: +13474585621

whats app: +13474585621

BBM: D1DD905F

YAHOO MSGR: elotpayment

Elotpayment is the most trusted and reliable e-currency exchanger, a trial will convince you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 1:34am On Nov 19, 2016
ozor1:
$273 paypal availble
$190 paypal also available.
Legit funds

Interested.

WhatsApp contacts on my profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 19, 2016
Singapore1:
in as much as NIGERIANs are NO GANDHI, if you can take your time and search for nigeria in related to internet fraud you will notice all the websites that mention NIGERIA ( in elated to fraud ) are african/nigeria website ....

most of us have this mentality that once you have problem with the likes of PAYPAL , SKRILL OR PAYONEER we think we are always at fault
that is when you will be hearing comment like " you must have done something wrong " " you surely violated one of their rules "

C'MON we all need to cut ourselves some slack as a country .. go to all those NON AFRICAN forum, fraud is on rampant as it is here .. but the oyinbos don't dwell on it .. i have seen a lot of AMERICANS, INDIANS, CHINESE , SOUTH AFRICAN WHO IS A FRAUD .. i have experience different kind of "attempted fraud" as a freelancer and most are americans , i didnt come here to rant about it, but i am sure if they are nigerians I WILL BE THE FIRST TO CREATE A TOPIC ABOUT IT ( titled " a fellow nigerian tried to scam me " ) ... i was chatting with one of my american guys , he told me his parent hate nigerians because they are fraud, i asked him if any nigerian scammed his parent .. he said NO, that they read it on the internet most of the time that nigerians are bad people ..

any deep thinker will know the reason for all these skrill , paypal and payoneer problem is our government policy, the reason why paypal and the likes are able to work in other country is because of the government support .. if you attempt any kind of fraud in abroad, you are 90% trackable .. but that is not the case in nigeria .. OUR GOVERNMENT DON'T WANT TO TAKE PART IN ANY OF THESE ( yes i have "UNSOLID PROOF" ) our government dont want to help tackle fraud in case any occur .. that is the reason why the likes of paypal can't operate in nigeria

biko pardon my grammar

You are wise. The way people allow hysteria carry them away is something else nowadays.

Skrill blocked a number of accounts of people on this thread and in some people's minds, that automatically means a crackdown on Nigeria specifically. undecided Logic is needed.

Also, people need to chill with this Nigeria, yahoo Yahoo nonsense. That was how one stupid American girl was yabbing Nigeria on a freelance forum the other day, when I sent her some links on the amount of fraud committed in her country, UK and the others, compared to Nigeria, she began to apologize.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 3:46am On Nov 19, 2016
AUTOCHECKN:
Do a 50usd paypal transaction for me and I pay you naira equivalent immediately.

Only serious person should contact me on whatsapp
Contact me on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 4:23am On Nov 19, 2016
pheonixdld2:

Is this still available?
Yes very available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=MULLAH123 post=51152409][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 19, 2016
MULLAH123:
$76 skrill for sell, quote me if you want it. 450/$1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 19, 2016
eniolaamoda:
grin grin grin grin

I swear somw big men done dey cry for belle for this thread
Because the place where they multiply thier bitcoin is likely to crash today
The site no dey open again

Lol. E go open. It has happened before. But if person no get liver, e no fit go that side oo. E go still crash though. Just a matter of time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniolaamoda: 5:18am On Nov 19, 2016
tumababa:

Lol. E go open. It has happened before. But if person no get liver, e no fit go that side oo. E go still crash though. Just a matter of time

Lol tuma you self follow join for the matter
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:45am On Nov 19, 2016
SCAM!!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! ALERT

Where is dreams77.... AKA Gbenga.... He should Refund my broda 60k send to his false Skye Bank Account...?

.......... Its 48hrs now still waiting............

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LPF(m): 5:47am On Nov 19, 2016
3RNEST:
SCAM!!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! ALERT

Where is dreams77.... AKA Gbenga.... He should Refund my broda 60k send to his false Skye Bank Account...?

.......... Its 48hrs now still waiting............

Refuses to pick calls...dreams77 pls show
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:50am On Nov 19, 2016
LPF:

Refuses to pick calls...dreams77 pls show
Thats guy is heartless.... 48hrs no refund no itunes card and worst thing he refuse to pick his calls.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 5:52am On Nov 19, 2016
onatisi:
I only have 30 for now. Maybe we can make an arrangement for subsequent deals

#420 / $
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OneangleFarms(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Nigerians still scamming each other since 1960... Tuale !!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:54am On Nov 19, 2016
roblance:

#420 / $
no please . Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.