Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5165614 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Day11:

Aunty Jaady, seriously, my mind dey tell me dat you are real. Na just misunderstanding. Thank you for coming out to clear the yama-yama for ground.

Are you a new member on e-exchanger? Please add me on Whatsapp

Very small world.

CC : Singapore1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Singapore1:

Eerm I will like to see you in the other room

Abeg stay where you dey grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Softhands(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2016
uncleshege:

Smooth transaction..Cheers grin
You are welcome Sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2016
EnterPRO:

Very small world.

CC : Singapore1

grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2016
jaady:
@aginamuk, an issue occurred yesterday night and I begged you to exercise some patience while it's being resolved utmostly by this morning. You won't even listen you just have it in your head that you have been scammed. I hate explaining myself or saying stories and I assured you you will be refunded in naira or dollars. I have had my money held up for 24 hrs before life is about understanding.Does this give you pleasure?
@kaboninc , see what am talking about?
@Day11 please watch it
@ justi4jesu I have had dealings with you before
@singapore1 I won't disappoint you

Making untrue statements help nobody. You only asked me to wait until 12:01am. I am glad you are not disputing all the statements I attributed to you. Notice that I had not called you a scammer? I was very careful about the words I used to ensure that even if you eventually pay me, my post will remain factual.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2016
Mariesio:

Abeg stay where you dey grin
That thing naw
Please don't break my heart

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2016
kaboninc:

I would love to give a run down on your transaction only that we're trying to amicably resolve it.

All the information made available to you by Jaady were correct at the material time even till 12 midnight Nigerian time. The payment into your account wasn't REVERSED but put on HOLD unless there have been a change.

There is an aspersion being cast by you on the integrity of Jaady and myself. So I'll just ensure that it is resolved amicably today.. .either your dollar is paid or your naira is remitted.

I appeal to you to exercise some patience.

Remember she told me the payment was stopped because of their lateness in sending naira? It is difficult to believe someone who has told you something that they themselves have proven is untrue.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by papaking1(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Day11:

Jaady...never heard such username here.

But Brother, why, but why...when we have many trusted exchanger on here but you went for Jaady.

To be sincere, I hate reading stuff like diz on nairaland. When are we going to learn?...some other members will investigate Day11 before even paid for only 4,000 naira of Radio Code Service.

Why trusting anonymous person with such a huge digit. Nobody even recommend her on here for you before striking d deal.

And for you Jaady, Please, return back his money. I beg you, Stop giving a bad name to our beloved forum.

Lesson to other buyers/sellers. Please, know who you're dealing with, do your little research on the person before anything, Use escrow if you not sure or ask for recommendation from the forum.

As for Day11. I select who I deal with on e-exchange to avoid stories. Nobody can be trusted unless numerous deals ve been done together.

Meanwhile, I get small Paypal wey I won sell. wink

Jaady is LEGIT, I can attest to that
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Day11:

Jaady...never heard such username here.

But Brother, why, but why...when we have many trusted exchanger on here but you went for Jaady.

To be sincere, I hate reading stuff like diz on nairaland. When are we going to learn?...some other members will investigate Day11 before even paid for only 4,000 naira of Radio Code Service.

Why trusting anonymous person with such a huge digit. Nobody even recommend her on here for you before striking d deal.

And for you Jaady, Please, return back his money. I beg you, Stop giving a bad name to our beloved forum.

Lesson to other buyers/sellers. Please, know who you're dealing with, do your little research on the person before anything, Use escrow if you not sure or ask for recommendation from the forum.

As for Day11. I select who I deal with on e-exchange to avoid stories. Nobody can be trusted unless numerous deals ve been done together.

Meanwhile, I get small Paypal wey I won sell. wink

Oga escrow wouldn't have helped here. Why use escrow when one party agrees to pay first? This reversal happened TWO DAYS after the deal was completed.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2016
aginamuk:

Remember she told me the payment was stopped because of their lateness in sending naira? It is difficult to believe someone who has told you something that they themselves have proven is untrue.
Since everyone is watching give her till today
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by papaking1(m): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2016
aginamuk:

Making untrue statements help nobody. You only asked me to wait until 12:01am. I am glad you are not disputing all the statements I attributed to you. Notice that I had not called you a scammer? I was very careful about the words I used to ensure that even if you eventually pay me, my post will remain factual.

My Sister paid $500 into her account yesterday and she paid the naira equivalent to my account even without an escrow.
I TRUST HER and believe it's just not intentional. You will get your money for sure. RELAX
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by papaking1(m): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2016
I am hearing so much noise about bitcoin, abeg who fit teach me how to make money with am?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2016
Singapore1:

That thing naw

Which thing ....btc or paypal grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by demosoft: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2016
justi4jesu:
Wow I'm shocked that's to buy all these US bank deposits are scary, imagine reversal after 2 days and your money hanging. Escrow is no more the case here. Very bad
you won't have issues with cash deposit or wire transfers within banks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Youngetskilz23(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2016
Singapore1 good morning. Pls do you have 60$ worth of BTC. I need it urgently. Lady F is taking long to reply. I can send first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
Singapore1 good morning. Pls do you have 60$ worth of BTC. I need it urgently. Lady F is taking long to reply. I can send first.
Nope sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Youngetskilz23(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Singapore1:

Nope sir
OK.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2016
PGlitters:
Nice doing business with Izikjon. Fast payment

Bless up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniolaamoda: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2016
Emmyk:

Lol. How do we do that? I have the funds in my email already, Fiverr stuff.

Whatsapp me on dat muly number
I will buy it from u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 7:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Chai embarassed The rate at which people are getting scammed behind the scene is alarming...

A lot don't report their case and they have little will to fight. Someone just told me he paid for netteller. The money has left his account since yesterday but the guy he paid to is claiming that no money came into his account.

I adviced him to wait 24hrs max. If the money does not reverse back to his account, then he has trully been scammed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2016
demosoft:
you won't have issues with cash deposit or wire transfers within banks

Okay then.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2016
papaking1:
I am hearing so much noise about bitcoin, abeg who fit teach me how to make money with am?
contact me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2016
$95 Skrill Available @ N460/$1

Please do not contact me to negotiate or to request that i send first to you.

Contact via my signature.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2016
DadojoReloaded:
Chai embarassed The rate at which people are getting scammed behind the scene is alarming...

A lot don't report their case and they have little will to fight. Someone just told me he paid for netteller. The money has left his account since yesterday but the guy he paid to is claiming that no money came into his account.

I adviced him to wait 24hrs max. If the money does not reverse back to his account, then he has trully been scammed.

Brother don't kill yourself on top people's matter oo
Anything that happen outside here no be our concern oo
You have warned enough

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2016
Cjsmack:
$95 Skrill Available @ N460/$1

Please do not contact me to negotiate or to request that i send first to you.

Contact via my signature.

Thanks
he don come again

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Singapore1:
he don come again

Boss mi.. Letme come and be going.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2016
Singapore1:

That thing naw

Niggguuurrrr
grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AKMoney1(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2016
Just in $1,000btc for sale at N535/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2016
$1,500 Neteller needed

Thanks to all who supplied yesterday
cc
dagr8
Nurd
Timi1990
Muyiwamike
Cjsmack
PGlitters

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2016
Singapore1:

Brother don't kill yourself on top people's matter oo
Anything that happen outside here no be our concern oo
You have warned enough

The thing always pains me anytime I hear a scam story.

E dey be like say na my money. But true to your word, I cannot comman kill mysef on top another person matta.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2016
izikjon:
$1,500 Neteller needed

Thanks to all who supplied yesterday
cc
dagr8
Nurd
Timi1990
Muyiwamike
Cjsmack
PGlitters

Pleasure doing business with you sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.