Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5160208 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4854) (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
230 usd btc available @390 per usd .
Only paxful users please.

Escrow Always Allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
$1000 Payoneer needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Btc needed..........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
We have:

¤ PayPal -Available($200) FnF/GnS
¤ PM - Available
¤ Skrill - N.A
¤ BTC -We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Neteller-N.A
¤ Payoneer - N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Do you want to Sell or Buy verified Paypal, Payoneer, PM, BTC, Skrill or Neteller etc? RMB 50 to RMB 3000 Available!

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us...............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gboliwe:

It is not the charges, they are cheaper than blockchain. It's the time spent on confirmation. 19confirmation for one transaction.

I bought from Childress on Tuesday last week, the coins dropped on Sunday. Brought friction between us sef. I won't do that coinbase again

no bro.
coinbase confirms fast.
i use it many times never had confimation problems.

the problem is the fee. blockchain normal fee is likely $5 to $15 for $180 transaction.
coinbase charges $25 minimum to send even $5
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
drizzit:
$800 ETH available @395

One buyer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
$1000btc available for N390
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
nurexfutmx:

What’s your rate per $
Lets talk on whtatsapp.
Use my naija number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gboliwe:

Justi says she doesn't do Escrow

Ladyf says she is busy

Tabbaz is not online

What do we do?

Modath
okwaIfugo
onatisi
3rnest
harrytellme

and many others are legit and may assist in escrow. just review the thread well and you will find many other good people.

dont rush to deal pls. scammers are real
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ammc:

kamidee, your attention is needed on the issue of impersonation raised by stevolinkon40

Tabbaz, Puskin, Mynd44

seems he didnt respond till now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

Modath
okwaIfugo
onatisi
3rnest
harrytellme

and many others are legit and may assist in escrow. just review the thread well and you will find many other good people.

dont rush to deal pls. scammers are real

Thank you for the information it will help someone that is new but it would take someone with juju to scam me on Nairaland. I have been here for too long to fall for them.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

no bro.
coinbase confirms fast.
i use it many times never had confimation problems.

the problem is the fee. blockchain normal fee is likely $5 to $15 for $180 transaction.
coinbase charges $25 minimum to send even $5

Coinbase 25$?

Thats strange. Coinbase is the cheapest
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
@Kamidee, you were online 2hrs ago and yet to address the impersonation allegation against you undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
BULK PERFECTMONEY (PM) NEEDED AT A GOOD RATE

BRING ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
380$ Payoneer funds at N330/$.

Who are we?

We are Virtual PayPal Terminal.
Nigeria's Leading PayPal Fintech

Chat us on Whatsapp to purchase on 08030981624

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
vizboy:

Still buying
I need 10dollars paypal, are you selling?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Agc

Tabbaz:

Kamidee wouldn't come up to respond to the allegations.

Stevenlinkon40 and I spoke about him for a while.

What I have come to observe about Kamidee mode of operation is that he post he has AGC or BTC of a value for sale and then he looks for trusted monikers and quote them to initiate a form of business agreement between them. With this method he makes it look like he's dealing with the person after a while he comes out to post availability in another value different from the initial which now seems the first item as been sold to the person he initiated conversation with.

If one is not careful they fall prey to this kinda operation and lose their money. Please I would advise that irrespective what you read on the profile of the person you want to deal with, always bring in a third party (escrow) to stand. This deter them from dealing with you and they usually go silence knowing that have lost out in obtaining your cash under pretence.

My view and advise
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jdesigns:
Agc

Best way to avoid being scammed.Nice one.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jdesigns:

Kamidee wouldn't come up to respond to the allegations.

Stevenlinkon40 and I spoke about him for awhile.

What I have come to observe about Kamidee mode of operation is that he post he has AGC or BTC of a value for sale and then he looks for trusted monikers and quote them to initiate a form of business agreement between them. With this method he makes it look like he's dealing with the person after a while he comes out to post availability in another value different from the initial which now seems the first item as been sold to the person he initiated conversation with.

If one is not careful they fall prey to this kinda operation and lose their money. Please I would advise that irrespective what you read on the profile of the person you want to deal with, always bring in a third party (escrow) to stand. This deter them from dealing with you and they usually go silence knowing that have lost out in obtaining your cash under pretence.

My view and advise

yeah, they only come after days/weeks/months to claim we accused them wrongly after their name appears in RED. well, I will await him and even send him whatsapp if he didn't reply on the thread today.

He must prove he's clean or we take the previous evidence against him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gboliwe:

Coinbase 25$?

Thats strange. Coinbase is the cheapest

thats the cheapest fee.
coinbase is not the cheapest.

they charge you low when you first use the service.
second time its normal fee.

last transaction i did on coinbase was last month.

i sent $280 they charged me $42
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
mukulu56:
380$ Payoneer funds at N330/$.

Who are we?

We are Virtual PayPal Terminal.
Nigeria's Leading PayPal Fintech

Chat us on Whatsapp to purchase on 08030981624

selling or buying . if selling i'm interested wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

yeah, they only come after days/weeks/months to claim we accused them wrongly after their name appears in RED. well, I will await him and even send him whatsapp if he didn't reply on the thread today.

He must prove he's clean or we take the previous evidence against him

Sure, we all waiting for his response
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

selling or buying . if selling i'm interested wink

We sell. We don't buy.

We sell PayPal funds and Payoneer funds.

Our whatsapp is 08030981624.

Our website on my signature for all to check us out.

Am Vin Obieze.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
mukulu56:

We sell. We don't buy.

Am Vin Obieze.

I saved your number but I can only see you on my foreign line. I sent you pm already, you may save my naija number and send hi so as to initiate the deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anuz: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
315$ btc available at 395

Beep:

https:///send?phone=2347039577053
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
$100 Neteller needed at 340/$

$100 Skrill needed at 340/$

Whatsapp link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
$65 Skrill needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
If you would like to end the drama of SCAM of buying paypal funds or payoneer funds,you should add us on on Whatsapp and we will keep you updated once we have funds.

Using technology and algorithms to assess the risk involved in receiving PayPal payments while check mating fraud in Nigeria,Virtual Paypal Terminal allows its users whether Nigerian or not to receive Paypal payments globally without hassle.
I am Vincent Obieze,CEO of Virtual PayPal Terminal.

PayPal funds sold are 100% free from call backs. Please check our site. We trade only from our company account so please when dealing with us,only pay to our company account.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
gabg667:
Whats the best ecurrency to buy and sell here?
Anyone that you like and have deep knowledge about. If you no knowledge about how it works, take your time to read tutorials online. Never pay a kobo to anybody in the name of tutorial, tricks or investment.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
mukulu56:

We sell. We don't buy.

Am Vin Obieze.

Edited

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
edited
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

He actually came to whatsapp still unable to explain why he has someone else picture on his profile as the real owner insist he doenst know him and he couldnt explain why he was impersonating someone

(1) (2) (3) ... (4854) (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.