Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5165818 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
papaking1:
I am hearing so much noise about bitcoin, abeg who fit teach me how to make money with am?

Pay me $1000USD

I'll not only gonna teach you, but i'll make you BITCOIN

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
I Love this thread.

Always come here to read comments when I want to laugh. This thread alone reach act one Nigeria sweet series movie

Damn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
aginamuk:
I do not want to believe that I have been scammed. What I am 100% sure of though is that the lady I am dealing with jaady does not tell the truth.

Here is my story:

We spoke and jaady agreed to deposit first that she trusted the fact that I have been on nairaland since 2007. She deposited what was meant to be $2655 (cash) in my Bank of America account and I paid N1,154,925.00 into hers based on a N435/$1 exchange rate agreement. Two days later, they somehow reversed the $2655 from my BOA.

I talked to her several times yesterday between 4pm and midnight (Nigerian time) and she had gone from saying she will refund my naira in one hour to saying that she will refund me after midnight Nigerian time because of her limit restrictions. It is well past midnight now and she has not taken my calls since midnight. She however took my calls and even called me right before midnight.

Here are some of the lies she has told:

1. She lied that it was a cash transaction which it was not. Later blamed it on her not paying attention.
2. She told me around 5pm that she will return my naira within an hour and she was working on getting someone else to do it as she was limit-stuck and that did not happen.
3. When I asked what the real reason for the reversal was she explained to me that they did not pay the depositor on time so he or she stopped payment on the check that was deposited in my account and further assured me I will get my naira back within an hour. DIDN'T HAPPEN!
4. I called after the expiration of the one hour and she told me she could not get someone yet but still working on it and that at the very worst, she will do it herself 12:01am but it will not get to that. STILL DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!
5. Shortly after that conversation, she demanded to see the screenshot of the reversed transaction. I immediately sent it but called her back to ask why she needed to see it after already explaining to me what had happened. She tried to tell me that it was not a complete reversal that it is a temporary reversal. I mean how can you go from a stopped check to temporary reversal just within minutes?
6. Since midnight, she has not taken my call and I still neither have my naira nor the dollars I paid for.

Please anyone who knows jaady should please tell her to return my money.

For those of you in the US, be aware that transfers, check deposits and ACH deposits to your bank account CAN be reversed. Also, if the source of the funds (cash or transfer) is questionable, it will be traced to you and not only will you pay, you could get into trouble if you cannot prove that you were not part of the fraud.

A friend once received 419 money and in the course of investigations, he was questioned. Not only had the money ($100K+) been taken back (he was lucky he had it) but he would have been in huge trouble if there was any proof he knew about the scam. Be very careful with transactions with people you do not know.

It is past noon in Nigeria. Her limit restriction excuse is now invalid and all banks should be open but this lady is now not taking my calls. Please if you have a way of reaching her, help me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agentakins: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
agentakins:
$87 skrill available for grab @ #455. WhatsApp me on 08069096350. Escrow transaction.
Skrill still available @ #455.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
vizboy:
I Love this thread.

Always come here to read comments when I want to laugh. This thread alone reach act one Nigeria sweet series movie

Damn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy, here nor be Joke Section naw, Thats a polite insults to the HUSTLERS angry angry angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
I need Cedis in Ghanian Bank. Anyone?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Day11:

Guy, here nor be Joke Section naw, Thats a polite insults to the HUSTLERS angry angry angry

Lol. I no insult anybody,

I no get power for fight. Just having my fun bro.

Before one person go make call now. EFCc go come carry me for house.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
aginamuk:

It is past noon in Nigeria. Her limit restriction excuse is now invalid and all banks should be open but this lady is now not taking my calls. Please if you have a way of reaching her, help me.

God knows whats going tru your mind right now bro.

But no matter what happen today, We shall hold 2 guys on here responsible.

This rubbish must stop once and for all. angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
ForFun:

Let's all chill out for some hours more... Biko

How many more hours sir? Please does anyone have her office (or even home address)?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ichiebullion(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
$1100 worth of bitcoin needed... Rate 520/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SUPER10000(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
glimpse33:
LadyF Only!
LadyF and Toluxade
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
My Name is singapore, I am Single, Handsome , Hardworking , Male ,
looking for a cute lady age between 19 - 30_ within ibadan, lagos & ilorin ..

To Sell 650$ for me at cheaper rate.. needed in USA

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
aginamuk:

Remember she told me the payment was stopped because of their lateness in sending naira? It is difficult to believe someone who has told you something that they themselves have proven is untrue.

Like I said, my aim is to ensure that we resolve this amicably.

I am going to chat you up via WhatsApp now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Adamscult:

You are the bigger fool and a coward.

Blocked me after calling me names which you have no proof of.

Coward
Chicken
And the name you called me ewu.
Abeg FREE that guy...he just dey misbehave like SPOON grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
$7,000 Btc Available for quick sale

Contact on my Signature

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by davinchecodes(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=elot post=51170276][/quote]
what about naira4dollar.com are they trusted?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
valencia25:
$352 Skrill funds available to be dispatched.

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125
Get in touch with me on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bijouxcutey(f): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ichiebullion:
$1100 worth of bitcoin needed... Rate 520/$
please i am interested. Whom here have you had transactions with please?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ulu45: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
justi4jesu:
$7,000 Btc Available for quick sale

Contact on my Signature

Whts ur rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Singapore1:
To Sell 650$ for me at cheaper rate.. needed in USA

$650 of what? Hard currency note or Payza?

Opppsss.... You were actually looking for a lady to deal with.

Ok, bye.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
$52 neteller for sale at 470...quote me if interested..escrow allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willy30(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
$80 Bitcoin available for sale @ 525
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
davinchecodes:

what about naira4dollar.com are they trusted?
Naira4dollar is a brother, trusted like the river Jordan
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

$650 of what? Hard currency note or Payza?

Opppsss.... You were actually looking for a lady to deal with.

Ok, bye.

just lie that you are a lady naw

na deposit i dey look for cash
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BiafranBushBoy: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
bijouxcutey:

please i am interested. Whom here have you had transactions with please?

What is your rate Ma smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
roblance:
Oga puskin abeg show o. Your boy needs your help with skrill account o

How can I helep you??

U don enter ya own gbege with skrill??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BiafranBushBoy: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
willy30:

lower price for me na.. embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willy30(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ok @ 523 for you.

BiafranBushBoy:

lower price for me na.. embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BiafranBushBoy: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
willy30:
Ok @ 523 for you.

Abeg 520... epp a brother embarassed embarassed

I go dey refer you ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
aikfrank:
I need Cedis in Ghanian Bank. Anyone?
How much Cedis do u need ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
willy30:

I can take it. If e no ready

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.