Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5141985 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Blaqqcorleone(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
puskin:
Skrill & Neteller is now available.

Quote me if you are interested.

hey i need $25 skrill asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Martinsx1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=DoyenExchange post=64279058][/quote]

Good day Doyen.
I'm Martins, the person that sent you mail, whom you asked to quote you here.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR/PAYPAL FUND @ YOUR RATE ........INSTANT FUNDING

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by deathwing(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lol. So I'm not the only curious person
Philtrik:

Tell me, which exchange is this your coin listed?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
Am now buying Btc

Come let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
PayPal fund available at rush hour rate. Come and pack it all.

P. S: Time is of the excess.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
PayPal fund available at rush hour rate. Come and pack it all.

P. S: Time is of the excess.

Whatsapp only - 08138418399
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sirambassador:

Thanks fur sharing this info..... Weeks back I had a little case and some folks that don't know what mitm was ... Dey talk rubbish...

i was very busy on that day and you were 100% to request for his ID.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
descrisom:
$117 paypal available as FNF...
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dvkot(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
When you check bitcoin price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sirambassador:

Gboliwe come and see...........

This business is very Risky. do not just beat price and negotiate on whatsapp and then tell someone to pay first. scammers these days have no issues with paying first. they will check make sure you are trusted then they send first to you.

how can you have a deal with someone he will pay without knowing even his name.
when he comes to your whatsapp and and say '' hello '' i got your number from nairaland. what you should ask him is '' your name please '' and your '' nairaland username ''.

when you guys are done and he is ready to pay tell him to drop the act his payment will come from. if he wastes time to get it his act its a visible '' red flag ''.

this is more reason i sell everything i buy here to my customers why ? '' they are verified through our website with proper identity verification process.

i only sell to few members here who i know are 100% trusted, established and traceable.

if you are in this business and you have no measures to checkmate against MITM scam the day it will jam you, you will surely spend everything you have and sell your mamma, pappa land when they must have carried you in black maria van to Abuja especial when your doing this business with your own personal account.

lets all beware and never lose our guard. sending first is not a problem but after the payment has been made what next?
always know who ever that pays you and the act he is paying from before you drop your own account so if you sense any foul play you can easily refund back to the account.

when dealing on shapeshift.io you don't need to register but they will need your refund wallet address so as to refund you incase your transaction didn't work out.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shawlar(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sirambassador:

Thanks fur sharing this info..... Weeks back I had a little case and some folks that don't know what mitm was ... Dey talk rubbish...

deathwing:
Me sef no know. Tell us please.

MITM = Man In The Middle Scam

This is where Mr. A (the scammer) approaches Mr. B (the dealer) to buy whatever goods/crypto he is selling. Mr. A collects the account details of the dealer and approaches Mr. C (the Victim) and pretends as if he is the dealer. Scammer convinces the victim to pay money into the dealers account for the goods. Dealer on receiving alert as corroborated by scammer releases the said items to the scammer who promptly vanishes into thin air. The victim who paid the money doesn't receive the goods he paid for. Dealer becomes MITM because his account/profile has been used to commit the scam and If the victim decides to pursue the case, his first port of call would be the owner of the account that was used to scam him....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
We have:

¤ PayPal -Available: FnF/GnS
¤ PM - Available
¤ Skrill - N.A
¤ BTC -We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Neteller-N.A
¤ Payoneer -N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Do you want to Sell or Buy verified Paypal, Payoneer, PM, BTC, Skrill or Neteller etc? RMB 50 to RMB 3000 Available!

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us..............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
$200 PayPal fnf @ YOUR RATE
source —- fiver
Available.

N.B. I will not send first in any circumstances or COME WITH ESCROW
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
$50 amazon GC available

With valid debit receipt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kusiroll(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
2000 $ ETH for 395! Available! Quick transaction contact WhatsApp 08034965258
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by deathwing(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oh! Thanks
shawlar:

This is where Mr. A (the scammer) approaches Mr. B (the dealer) to buy whatever goods/crypto he is selling. Mr. A collects the account details of the dealer and approaches Mr. C (the Victim) and pretends as if he is the dealer. Scammer convinces the victim to pay money into the dealers account for the goods. Dealer on receiving alert as corroborated by scammer releases the said items to the scammer who promptly vanishes into thin air. The victim who paid the money doesn't receive the goods he paid for. Dealer becomes MITM because his account/profile has been used to commit the scam and If the victim decides to pursue the case, his first port of call would be the owner of the account that was used to scam him....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

i was very busy on that day and you were 100% to request for his ID.
.thank you sir....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
shawlar:

Correct........... Am still waiting on Gboliwe wey carry the matter fur head that day....

As if I don't have the right to request for identifications
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibcdesigns(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
50$ paxful btc needed at 360/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bulk Btc needed...

365/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
$183 PayPal for sale.

Can be sent as Fnf...

Contact on SIG
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Standard92: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
$150 btc available @400/$
Be ready to send first..
Or
Be a reputable member in this forum
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
stevenadelowo:
$50 amazon GC available

With valid debit receipt
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sirambassador:

Correct........... Am still waiting on Gboliwe wey carry the matter fur head that day....

As if I don't have the right to request for identifications

Forget!

You were clearly being mean to the guy that day. It has absolutely no correlation with what is discussed now

Kindly put respek while screaming my name upandan as if I ate the yam that was kept for you angry angry angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gboliwe:

Forget!

You were clearly being mean to the guy that day. It has absolutely no correlation with what is discussed now

Kindly put respek while screaming my name upandan as if I ate the yam that was kept for you angry angry angry

it has 100% correlation to what is being discussed today.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gboliwe:

Forget!

grin grin grin cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

it has 100% correlation to what is being discussed today.

How?

Buyer overpays and is asking for refund to the same account used in overpaying...

And somebody is asking for utility bill and home address...

How is that what is being discussed now?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
hayfloze:
$183 PayPal for sale.

Can be sent as Fnf...

Contact on SIG

Sold to undisputedman
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gboliwe:

Forget!

What is the difference?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gboliwe:

How?

Buyer overpays and is asking for refund to the same account used in overpaying...

And somebody is asking for utility bill and home address...

How is that what is being discussed now?

he asked his name he said
asked his moniker he said.

payment came from another name different from his name without prio notification.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
$100 btc needed on blockchain

(1) (2) (3) ... (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.