Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5190711 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4980) (4981) (4982) (4983) (4984) (4985) (4986) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
spik007:

Funlord come and defend urself ooo, u told someone i am a scammer, havent i sold payoneer funds to your wife twice?
Abeg those i have rtraded with in the past should come and rescue me from funlord the chief liar.
I have traded with egonne twice before, i dont scam, i am legit

Someone impersonated you with this number 07067994593! And you are calling me a liar? Are you on some sort of drug? You better start erasing all those foolish posts you have made! Did you see me make any post with your name in it? Why not ask the accuser to send screen shots?

Is this number below not the number on your profile:

Cc: dominique and mynd44

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
william9008:
Please guys avoid dealing with +2347033965363 , He claims he is spik007, thanks to funlord for saving me.
I almost got scammed.
#beware

Young man you made a mistake! Why are you posting the real spikes number? I told you to post the number of the bastard that we caught in the escrow group and look at what you came and posted? Na wa oh!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Drama

cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spik007: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
william9008:
Please guys avoid dealing with +2347033965363 , He claims he is spik007, thanks to funlord for saving me.
I almost got scammed.
#beware

This guy is an idiot he was impersonating me and was playing double agent between Funlord and i, he wants to scam me.
He is a thief ,do not deal with him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
spik007:

Funlord come and defend urself ooo, u told someone i am a scammer, havent i sold payoneer funds to your wife twice?
Abeg those i have rtraded with in the past should come and rescue me from funlord the chief liar.

By the way this part of your post has got me very interested! You must provide evidence of when you traded with either me or my madam as you have claimed! Because you always try to get people to send first which was why I refused to buy your payoneer on 2 occasions! Please prove the bolded! Dates? Names of the accounts you paid to? Your Bank statements showing payment etc? Because failure to do that puts you in a bad position.....

Cc: mynd44 dominique!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spik007: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
funlord:

By the way this part of your post has got me very interested! You must provide evidence of when you traded with either me or my madam as you have claimed! Because you always try to get people to send first which was why I refused to buy your payoneer on 2 occasions! Please prove the bolded! Dates? Names of the accounts you paid to etc?

Cc: mynd44 dominique!

She sent from a gtb account to my access bank, and i forwarded payoneer to her, hope you still remember?

Apart from that,you have called me ,we've spoke several times on phone.
Even Egonne, i had traded twice with her before. Im 100% legit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
spik007:

She sent from a gtb account to my access bank, and i forwarded payoneer to her, hope you still remember?

Oga! Do dates! Show your evidence! Give me the figures we bought from you etc? And give us the name you paid to! Let us be sure!

I don't remember because I have never had any sort of dealings with you

Cc: Mynd44 dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spik007: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
funlord:

Oga! Do dates! Show your evidence! Give me the figures we bought from you etc? And give us the name you paid to! Let us be sure!

I don't remember because I have never had any sort of dealings with you

Cc: Mynd44 dominique

Aye mi, oga funlord,your wife that schools in europe?
How come i know ur wife schls in europe?
I will go check my bank statement and my payoneer hsitory....this guy funny ooo, u dey deny say me neva trade with you, lie say ur wife no dey use gt bank?
...una sha wan spoil my name on this forum...God no go gree fr una
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spik007: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gboliwe:
Drama

cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I tire for funlord and this williams guy ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
spik007:

Aye mi, oga funlord,your wife that schools in europe?
How come i know ur wife schls in europe?
I will go check my bank statement and my payoneer hsitory....this guy funny ooo, u dey deny say me neva trade with you, lie say ur wife no dey use gt bank?

...una sha wan spoil my name on this forum...God no go gree fr una

This is not what I asked you? Kindly provide what I asked for and prove yourself! Thank you! Greater traders than you have tried to stain me on this very thread but they all got buried in the rubble! The worst part is I never forget and I always have tons of evidence to back my claims! I'm no more concerned about your drama but I need you to prove that you and I or anyone close to me has ever done business with you! Give me the month you did the trade and I will provide the statement to back it up!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spik007: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
ericgold:
funlord enjoys or have FUN in destroying peoples image

Funlord person dn comot on your past misdeed ooo

Anyone i have defrauded should come out and talk ooooo andny funlord dn fraud or Bleep up should come out and speak oooo.
Funlord get two mouth, i remember this day that you were begging me to trsde with your wife that it is urgent.
I told you some one else wants to buy it, you told me business is not done that way ,that it is who comes first with money and i ended up selling it to your wife this faithful day.
The guy that showed interest in buying the funds from me first,i just had to scope him and provide him another fund for him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
I have traded with spik007 before. Twice actually as he claimed and he delivered both times. He sent first.
spik007:

Apart from that,you have called me ,we've spoke several times on phone.
Even Egonne, i had traded twice with her before. Im 100% legit

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
ericgold:
funlord enjoys or have FUN in destroying peoples image

As for you....you don't even have any name to tarnish! You are simply angry that I have casted you and revealed your plans! Anyway no one even takes you seriously here so keep posting fantasy products and deceiving yourself! But anyone that I ever see trying to buy even tom tom from you without escrow will receive an instant call from me! Better go and try facebook!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spik007: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
funlord:

This is not what I asked you? Kindly provide what I asked for and prove yourself! Thank you! Greater traders than you have tried to stain me on this very thread but they all got buried in the rubble! The worst part is I never forget and I always have tons of evidence to back my claims! I'm no more concerned about your drama but I need you to prove that you and I or anyone close to me has ever done business with you! Give me the month you did the trade and I will provide the statement to back it up!

I wish we were in the olden days where we have to swear with ogun,sango,amadioha....you are still lying asking me to provide bank statement, i will go to bank tomorrow and print it....you can lie funlord.......abeg go repent

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
U self rest na. If u don't have the proof u say so. No dey reply every post
spik007:

I wish we were in the olden days where we have to swear with ogun,sango,amadioha....you are still lying asking me to provide bank statement, i will go to bank tomorrow and print it....you can lie funlord.......abeg go repent

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by deasy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please whenever there's issue...let's sort it out with patience (and try to understand each other well) before coming to tarnish our profiles. Both of you are sure guys na...why all this sef?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
217$ Available @368/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
$210 Paxful btc available to any wallet at 380
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Waiting for btc to get sense before I get back to business
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adeola207(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fynestboi:
217$ Available @368/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
spik007:

As far as am concerned i do not know anybody. We are human,that greedy and selfish point will always reflect at the slightest opportunity.
Reputation dey soil nah.
Make i send money give make u delete your Nairaland account abi,Uncleshege ko Sis kunmbi ni...nonsense.

Egonne,Funlord and co,we spoke several times,but trusting them is the issue.

But you sold to my wife! Even after distrusting me? Superb! Shege also refused to trade with you so kindly tell them why....

You know why you sold to the other person mentioned in this post. Birds of the same feather I guess! No wonder you are trying your best to avoid answering simple questions!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jidonskii:
$100 agc needed. WhatsApp on my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 26, 2018
Now buying btc at reasonable rate! wink
Come Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:17am On Jan 26, 2018
$5k btc available to Paxful wallet...#375
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Innoxxacs: 12:24am On Jan 26, 2018
PAXFUL BTC AVAILABLE AT 375

(1) (2) (3) ... (4980) (4981) (4982) (4983) (4984) (4985) (4986) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.