Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5149944 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5083) (5084) (5085) (5086) (5087) (5088) (5089) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
agarawu23:
This guy sha, you didn't go straight to the point instead you are coming up with unnecessary and imaginable things. Your chat with them and the slip of the cash deposit is what I need. stop trying to come up with irrelevant and junk stories.

No any criminal case against me till date but u are known for scamming people in the name of helping them to catch scammer grin

What's happening here. I have bought over $15000 chase/Boa US deposit from funlord. I paid first and he delivered. So what happened now.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jsaviour:

What's happening here. I have bought over $15000 chase/Boa US deposit from funlord. I paid first and he delivered. So what happened now.

Agarawu23! How far? Your eye glass don break? Or Your mouth don close?

Jealousy and bad belle is the sole reason why you are still stuck in your parents BQ in ibadan and busy forming alliances with thieves live yomieluv and his sad victims!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
Funlordjnr:

What does that shot prove? That you and your bunch of gossips are jobless? Everyone knows if you want me on your case you must pay me so what is aa chat between 2 no bodies supposed to prove? Lol...abeg don't you want to attack my sales again? So you don't know you must pay officers to track numbers? Men your village people have used your sense as a handkerchief! Sorry...meanwhile why are you crying to rare on what's app now? grin

the person u said I scammed, I just chatted her now and the reply is below. Lol the same person we have been dealing even after the rate issue between us. I have still paid money for her in China and she has been paying my naira. Ask her well well wink

You pay officers to track number? Hahahahahahahahaha bloody thief, how many scammers u Don catch

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Otenzy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Make una forget this long talk come buy my payoneer na. Just $34 worth.
Settle this beef biko
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Funlordjnr:

Agaraw u23! How far? Your eye glass don break? Or Your mouth don close?

Jealousy and bad belle is the sole reason why you are still stuck in your parents BQ in ibadan and busy forming alliances with thieves live yomie luv and his sad victims!

Hahahahaha the monikers I quoted are yet to defend and show Me the slip of the transaction, Stop disturbing people to come and defend u. grin grin grin grin

Yeah, I live in BQ in Ibadan what else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
agarawu23:
the person u said I scammed, I just chatted her now and the reply is below. Lol the same person we have been dealing even after the rate issue between us. I have still paid money for her in China and she has been paying my naira. Ask her well well wink

You pay officers to track number? Hahahahahahahahaha bloody thief, how many scammers u Don catch

E don dey pain you? See person wey say make I no insult am oh.... grin

Oga...why the stammering? Why are you chasing her all over what's app suddenly? You need another N5000? Since mr nairaland still far? You no see her reply to you? That's how they would all keep showing up and shoving _shit down the throats of you or any otondo that feels they can taint my brand! Meanwhile You no wan see slips again... cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Everybody knows you well and we all know your way Even if most of them are silent. I have just cleared the person u said I scammed and that's all.

You can continue spamming the thread with my mentions cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Otenzy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=DoyenExchange post=64914868][/quote]
$34 worth of payoneer funds for sale. Interested?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
400$ FNF PayPal available ...

Come whatsapp...

Rate is good ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Otenzy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
agarawu23:
Everybody knows you well and we all know your way Even if most of them are silent. I have just cleared the person u said I scammed and that's all.

You can continue spamming the thread with my mentions cheesy
comman buy $34 payoneer. small money abeg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Otenzy:

comman buy $34 payoneer. small money abeg
i don't buy payoneer wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
agarawu23:

Hahahahaha the monikers I quoted are yet to defend and show Me the slip of the transaction, Stop disturbing people to come and defend u. grin grin grin grin

agarawu23:

I have met Yomieluv luv in person. I know how we can catch him If he didn't turn up.

Where is yomieluv that you promised top help catch almost 2 years ago? Your own is to be supporting thieves...well the friend of a thief is also a thief anyway grin

agarawu23:

I trust yomi won't flee and leave his family plus business cos of 2m. He might just be facing financial challenges presently. I doubt he is a criminal........ but if he flees, that means he purposely scam them. He said he was scammed, so I see no reason why he should run away if he has evidence to back up his claim.

I might meet him today or tomorrow to hear his side and see things for myself to be sure he was truly scammed and even if he was scammed, it won't stop him from paying ppl's money.

agarawu23:

Yes... I will be meeting him this morning.

I said it that he isn't a criminal and won't flee cos of 2m if he didn't had the intention of scamming.

Shits happen in this our business.

Bloody liar filled with hot ibadan air! Your own is to feel among when even subscription is an issue for you? See him acting as if he can afford to even contact yomiluv or as if you could have offered any assistance

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
agarawu23:

I have experienced cases like this and how to solve it is the first step I am about to take.

Do u think its all the "deal gone bad" cases that is happening u guys are hearing here? Similar cases are on and its not here on the thread yet.

Let me tell u something, even if he is dealing with ppl that aren't gentlemen, they will only nack head for ground and nothing will come out at the end if we don't take the proper steps.

I have told him on phone that he fell for a scammer shouldn't affect their money cos they didn't trade with his client. Naira MUST come out.

Yomi isn't my pal, we only meet for business and I will never support any illegal act when it comes to business.

With my own little experience, if shits like this happen, there is a way we handle it cos even if all nlders start typing here, nobody will bring out his/her one cent to pay the victim.

Agarawu23 why do you love criminals? Why are you always ready to support them as this shows! How come his victims are still wailing after almost a year? Upon all this noise you made here? Wow.... cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
agarawu23:

Bros go rest na.

He has proven that he actually sold to the monikers you claimed was last seen online in 2010...

Jsaviour, the mgreengooner and rarestrands have backed up his claims of trades... what again na...

Now are you saying you won't pay policemen to track down a scammer ?

Anyway, you're not making any point anymore since he has proven you wrong...

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
rotile247:
Perfectmoney needed

Come to my whatsapp office.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
jerflakes:

Blockchain

Bring it let me buy it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
He is ignorant on the current update of yomi. hahahahahaha. I won't blow the trumpet until when permitted lipsrsealed

But I didn't asked anybody to pay to catch a scammer like u do. grin Should I mention names of the monikers u have scammed and tried to scam? You be CID? How many scammers u Don catch

I met him and updated the crew involved, they didn't didnt accept my feedback and I was off the case and left the group. That's my own way of life. Say whatever u want. cool I am AGARAWU23 and I have no criminal or scam case here for years now cool

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
fizyalasdair:
$700 Perfect Money available

Sold to Rotile247
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
agarawu23:
He is ignorant on the current update of yomi. hahahahahaha. I won't blow the trumpet until when permitted lipsrsealed

But I didn't asked anybody to pay to catch a scammer like u do. grin Should I mention names of the monikers u have scammed and tried to scam? You be CID? How many scammers u Don catch

I met him and updated the crew involved, they didn't didnt accept my feedback and I was off the case and left the group. That's my own way of life. Say whatever u want. cool I am AGARAWU23 and I have no criminal or scam case here for years now cool

Na wa! Even lucifer go fear your lies! Why have we not seen him for years then? You even went through his chats and mails? Chineke?

agarawu23:
I am with Yomieluv right now.
I have gone through his chats and emails, he was truly scammed of 2m (bounce check).

I let him know the scam case has nothing to do with ppl's money and he promised to make part payment this Friday.

In a case like this, he has proven he isn't scamming cos if he is, he won't show up to meet me.

Shits happen and he needs to clean the shitt and pay ppl up asap.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debby516(f): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
I confirm that i do trade with funlord nd i dont need to write a quote on that, WhatsApp is it sir.

While you may not agree with funlord on some issues, i think he is a good guy. Keeps to his word.
agarawu23:

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Bros go rest na.

He has proven that he actually sold to the monikers you claimed was last seen online in 2010...

Jsaviour, the mgreengooner and rarestrands have backed up his claims of trades... what again na...

bla bla bla bla bla. I quoted 3 Monikers but alternate account is replying. So he has been trading with a moniker that isn't active since 8years without asking of his new moniker?

Never knew he is a police man to be asking nairalanders to pay him To catch scammers. undecided

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Bros go rest na.

I think the loss of that mr nairaland N50000 still dey pain am so he wants to vent his frustrations on my business! No be small cash him waste for studio 24 ibadan branch! See big boy na! wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2408599/tomfrench-wins-mr-nairaland-contest/3#35201713

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
debby516:
I confirm that i do trade with funlord nd i dont need to write a quote on that, WhatsApp is it sir.

While you may not agree with funlord on some issues, i think he is a good guy. Keeps to his word.
are u part of the moniker I quoted? Why is he sending all of u here to defend him like he feed u guys? angry

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
debby516:

Thank you my queen! People must always hate what they can't conquer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delgroveng(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thats why my name is still on scam list, na gossip and bad belle dem dey smart pass. So Yomiluv don go AWOL, na Tappaz remain. Forming catching thief, with principles and honesty only for the public eyes. The day that boy will see $50,000, i pity who give am that cash. Escrow or not.

Ah Funlord how u take know say na BQ him dey stay? Now i understand the whole parable u mentioned b4.

I still need paypal nairaland, leave this people make u supply me make we make $1 today, if u dont need it, pass it on to less privileged. u no sweat much
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
1000$ Bitcoin Available @360
Paxful Wallet

Come DM.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Enough of this noise already. You guys are flooding the thread. If you have a case of fraud against each other, go settle it somewhere else.

Here is for business.

$230 PayPal fund available for sale. Fnf.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
delgroveng:
Thats why my name is still on scam list, na gossip and bad belle dem dey smart pass. So Yomiluv don go AWOL, na Tappaz remain. Forming catching thief, with principles and honesty only for the public eyes. The day that boy will see $50,000, i pity who give am that cash. Escrow or not.

Ah Funlord how u take know say na BQ him dey stay? Now i understand the whole parable u mentioned b4.

I still need paypal nairaland, leave this people make u supply me make we make $1 today, if u dont need it, pass it on to less privileged. u no sweat much

Just look at that link and see the filthy thing that wants to measure his anatomy with his superiors! They are just a bunch of bitter haters suffering from bad belle and brokage! As them call you scammer me and you still no dey run package? Anyone they cannot cheat becomes a scammer! Upon all the names they have labeled me and all the lies they have spread about me people still seek me out like good food because I am the standard for integrity on this forum! That shows that nobody even sends their useless gossiping!

Abeg make them go buy sniper drink with ice cubes... cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Richhard(m): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
$150 Eth for sale at 380 , contact on signature...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by garner: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
$300 PayPal needed
$60 btc needed also
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Another wahala again on this thread!!!
Na wa o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
DoyenExchange:
*We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
*We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ your Rate!

We have:

¤ Neteller - Available ($550)
¤ PayPal - available (FnF/GnS)
¤ Skrill - N.A
¤ PM - Available ($800) Bulk
¤ Payoneer - Available ($1400) Bulk
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

**RMB 50 - RMB 3000 Available!
***Do you want to Sell or Buy verified Paypal, Payoneer, PM, BTC, Skrill or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5083) (5084) (5085) (5086) (5087) (5088) (5089) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.