Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5157982 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5277) (5278) (5279) (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
dafgee:
I have put myself in a big mess.................. My #54,000 is in the hands of Shokiscientist and I'm afraid I may not get this money oooooo
Username is Shokiscientist
Paypal address: adenijisamm@gmail.com
Whatsapp number : 08026135570
My messages on Whatsapp is delivering but he's not responding to them.
Please I have made a mistake by not using escrow. Is there anything I can do to save myself. I need the funds to complete my house rent else I'll be thrown out by Wednesday.
Please I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though you were warned, you still went ahead. It's well.

From the past post, I saw that the fund is a GNS FUND. You can do chargeback. The funds may even not has cleared in his account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
modath:

I'm so sorry, wish I spoke up earlier but wary of being accused of trying to bring others down . I'd try to alert now & damn the naysayers henceforth ....
those that accuse you of bullying are scammers and their friends. continue your good work wink

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiboy11(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Always state how you deal before you get committed to any deal.

Its not a must we deal,dont tink ure talking to a smal boy here,like u stated u employ pple n so do i,if our terms dont work we bounce its so simple as short

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
modath:

I'm so sorry, wish I spoke up earlier but wary of being accused of trying to bring others down . I'd try to alert now & damn the naysayers henceforth ....

That is what I do sometimes
This guy that scammed people today came to me cos of my comment about him running away from escrow I shuned him.

Always raise the red flag as long as u didn't call the fellow scammer. But raising red flag is always good.

Sure it saves lives in here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
chiboy11:

Its not a must we deal,dont tink ure talking to a smal boy here,like u stated u employ pple n so do i,if our terms dont work we bounce its so simple as short

I have told you to always keep to the rules of any deal. Its a good advice. Dont come and waste someone time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sleekender(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
justi4jesu:
$400 Paypal for Sale

Let's deal...that's me on your whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
justi4jesu:
$400 Paypal for Sale

come and do checkout and stop hawking in this hot sun grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
habeeb246:

Habeeb246

OkwaIfugo

Sirambassador

Ladyf

olasubomi007

abuhazzan

Modath

Fynestboi

3RNEST

sunmike065

Culcid

Willy

descrisom

Tutucious

Kabonic

suchmuch

Amsomebody

Ibraheem009

Kazeemuka

varmint

All these folks aforementioned are first class born again traders here

OH I see. That is your list sha grin grin grin. Not mine
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N360/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

We have:

¤ Neteller - Available
¤ PayPal -Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ Skrill -N.A($20 - $4000 Needed)!
¤ PM - Available ($700) Bulk
¤ Payoneer -N.A
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 3000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL and BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiboy11(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

I have told you to always keep to the rules of any deal. Its a good advice. Dont come and waste someone time.

Oga u dont xpect me to send 6000$ first,i told u i wil send them in bit,i sent 2k n u demanded i sent all b4 u pay which i wont xcept u send all money to sirambassador first b4 i send to you,i see no wrong i ve commited here,anyway thanks lolu n sirambassador ve bought them all, we dont ned to fight here as we matured
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
$1,900 btc needed at 355. Contact's below!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
chiboy11:

Oga u dont xpect me to send 6000$ first,i told u i wil send them in bit,i sent 2k n u demanded i sent all b4 u pay which i wont xcept u send all money to sirambassador first b4 i send to you,i see no wrong i ve commited here,anyway thanks lolu n sirambassador ve bought them all, we dont ned to fight here as we matured

Lol you are very funny.
We agreed $7k as you advertised here. I chatted you and we agreed rate based on that the amount is $7k.

Our chat never showed your sending $2k. I dropped wallet you sent $2k. How can I buy your $2k for rate of $7k ?

I told you to invite anybody as escrow let's do the $7k you did not oblidge. You told me to send money to sir ambassador I told you to create group invite him as escrow you still refused.

Never did our chat stated I'm buying 2k. It was $7k and you later changed it to $6k.

Instead of sending $7k as agreed you sent $2k.

I did understand you might be a middle man and the person is selling in bits.

You would have told me you sell in bits and I won't buy $2k such rate.

If you had told me you won't send the whole $7k you will send in bits that would have been good & we will renogotiate the rate but you never said so.

Admit you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Drhym:

Bring it
I've sold it boss.

I need about $200 now self
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
$200 Paypal still needed at friendly rate

Come WhatsApp

Pls check profile before contacting... *I'm not in for the "I'm not sending first" wahala*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tabbaz:

You were even told to use escrow. Must you deal with him without safety

Seriously you deserve no mercy. Pardon my use of language

Have they scammed this one too?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
sodiq961:

Have they scammed this one too?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
still buying skrill and neteller fund at 340/$

Serious sellers only

hit me via my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gincmedia: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
sleekender:

Let's deal...that's me on your whatsapp

$100 pp for sale fnf -
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Richhard(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
$500 worth BTC Available at 360, contact number on signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiboy11(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Lol you are very funny.
We agreed $7k as you advertised here. I chatted you and we agreed rate based on that the amount is $7k.

Our chat never showed your sending $2k. I dropped wallet you sent $2k. How can I buy your $2k for rate of 7k

I told you to invite anybody as escrow let's do the $7k you did not oblidge. You told me to send money to sir ambassador I told you to create group invite him as escrow you still refused.

Never did our chat stated I'm buying 2k. It was $7k and you later changed it to $6k.

Instead of sending $7k as agreed you sent $2k.

I did understand you might be a middle man and the person is selling in bits.

You would have told me you sell in bits and I won't buy $2k such rate.

If you had told me you won't send the whole $7k you will send in bits that would have been good & we will renogotiate the rate but you never said so.

Admit you are wrong.

Hahahaha who is a middle man,ure just fool of ur self admit it,i know ure tinking am one of those run around boys here,nonwonder u started by teling me u employ 10pple, guy go n seat down somewre let me here word joor, i will pay u and ur 10pple u employ salary for 1 yr its not a boast,u beta fold ur kitchen office n apply for job with me.

See me see trouble oo,i told u ive up to 7k bitcoin,u accepted n i sent u 2k n said pay let me send anoda one,come is that a crime,u want me to send all to u b4 u pay me which i wont even try its simple,i never said i wont send the balance,we will only trade in bit and if not send all money to sirambasador n i will send all to u at once which u decline n said i shud open excrow with tbaz, its my coin n u go my way simple,since u cant send to sirambasador or pay me for every 2k sent u refunded my 2k sent n we ended the deal,why re u coming here to cry fowl like a kid is what i dont get,u think i eat tru nairaland or what,just go n take gin dis afternoon n sit down somewre i am even busy here no time for long drama. That same coin i sold 4300$ to sirambasador n 1900$ to lolu so case close,if ure stil pained pls locate river Niger u can go dive dier,cheers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
chiboy11:

Hahahaha who is a middle man,ure just fool of ur self admit it,i know ure tinking am one of those run around boys here,nonwonder u started by teling me u employ 10pple, guy go n seat down somewre let me here word joor, i will pay u and ur 10pple u employ salary for 1 yr its not a boast,u beta fold ur kitchen office n apply for job with me.

See me see trouble oo,i told u ive up to 7k bitcoin,u accepted n i sent u 2k n said pay let me send anoda one,come is that a crime,u want me to send all to u b4 u pay me which i wont even try its simple,i never said i wont send the balance,we will only trade in bit and if not send all money to sirambasador n i will send all to u at once which u decline n said i shud open excrow with tbaz, its my coin n u go my way simple,since u cant send to sirambasador or pay me for every 2k sent u refunded my 2k sent n we ended the deal,why re u coming here to cry fowl like a kid is what i dont get,u think i eat tru nairaland or what,just go n take gin dis afternoon n sit down somewre i am even busy here no time for long drama. That same coin i sold 4300$ to sirambasador n 1900$ to lolu so case close,if ure stil pained pls locate river Niger u can go dive dier,cheers

Bro eyiyaah sorry o. I Dont know u can be pointless.
Sorry OK.

If you dey do middle man be proud of it.
Sorry again.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nl n drama

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gincmedia: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
hayfloze:
$200 Paypal still needed at friendly rate

Come WhatsApp

Pls check profile before contacting... *I'm not in for the "I'm not sending first" wahala*

Who can vouch for Hayfloze.....? Thanks people! funlord,
ammc
otradearena
Modath
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
$900 PayPal available.

$900 PayPal available.

$900 PayPal available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drhym(m): 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
hayfloze:
I've sold it boss.
I need about $200 now self
and I told you I have $50
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vjsmiles: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
gincmedia:

Who can vouch for Hayfloze.....? Thanks people! funlord,
ammc
otradearena
Modath
he's legit.
I've traded with him before, but always use escrow to avoid stories that touch grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mariesio:

come and do checkout and stop hawking in this hot sun grin

I like the Sun, let it tan my lovely skin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tabbaz:

Dont make a list in haste. even some supposed trusted later became thieves. and dont certify yourself. it's a red flag here
i remembered when one of our trusted friend went rogue, he carried my skrill money go that time sha. we just need to be extra careful. #PinkyTheGhost
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gincmedia: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
vjsmiles:
he's legit.
I've traded with him before, but always use escrow to avoid stories that touch grin

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
$237 worth of bitcoins available to Paxful at 360/$

SODL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5277) (5278) (5279) (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.