Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5167190 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5292) (5293) (5294) (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
$960 payoneer available at 345/$.
Come WhatsApp for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N360/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

We have:

¤ Neteller - Available
¤ PayPal -Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ PM - N.A
¤ Payoneer -N.A
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 3000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL and BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
$215 btc paxfully available for 360/$

$226 payoneer available for 345/$

Come WhatsApp let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inspektor(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Again, $5000 is available to capital one bank. escrow is allowed. get in touch for fast deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Last comment 2016 ( favorite thread - politics, career, pet )

March 2018 he is here buying $1500 ETH.

Then offering to admit people in WhatsApp group escrow with high integrity.

Might be a purchased moniker.

I'm not calling u a scammer...

Guys pls Use this thread well known escrow if possible double escrow when dealing with this user.

Serious RED FLAG.
No need of beating about the bush; he is a scammer.
All those points you have made are enough as evidence just that his name will not enter the list yet.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Still buying Steam Wallet Gift Cards in Bulk, bring your SGC to a direct loader. Stay away from rippers.

I buy Steam Wallet Gift Cards in bulk and i pay instantly, start bringing your Steam Gift Cards.

Also buying iTunes And Amazon Gift Cards (With or Without Cash Receipt)

Call/WhatsApp: 080...8..286.......2125
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tytswagz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
77$ btc for sale.. Paxful wallet... Pay first or bring escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Autchman11(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ibraheem009:

No need of beating about the bush; he is a scammer.
All those points you have made are enough as evidence just that his name will not enter the list yet.

They wont just stop being Nigerians, labeling everyone scam.
If you had checked the youtube link, U may have saved yourself all these troubles
If u can't click the link, at least check the profile Autchman.
Nairaland is not the only online presence there is.
I just don't want to continue this line of argument again cos its very difficult to change someone's belief especially in an environment as this.
Seriously, I don't need to prove anything to you but I just want to lay this to rest.
2 film companies registered and owned by me
1. Cinehub films - RC1360994
2. Rome Interactive Media - UY/007790
I will advise u guys learn to tolerate,
I know we are Nigerians and there are many bad eggs amongst the lot
but always allow the person to stray before you draw the sword.
I think i have been able to close the can of worms i opened now.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Autchman11(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
bongolistik:
Guy Okwaifugo didn't call anybody scam, just that he was being suspicious and nothing wrong in being suspicious. Cos even your advert here is a complete no no for me, and can easily be seen as a bait to lure people where they will be butchered. If you trust what you are doing, you can easily open a new thread and canvass for followers and not coming in a thread of this nature where everybody have been urged t to always be on red alert for any form of deviation.

Not that I want to spoil your ragae but truth be told I personally will openly caution people about your advert and ask them to be very careful cos we already have enough and trusted escrow here, why then try to lure them to your personal ragae.

Noted brother,
i choose to rest the case.
Thanks for your advice.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2018
√√ Skrill Funds Needed $2,000

============================================
Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets trade......
===========================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Bexlee:
150$ btc needed at 355/$
still needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 15, 2018
Autchman11:

If you had checked the youtube link, U may have saved yourself all these troubles
I just don't want to continue this line of argument again cos its very difficult to change someone's belief especially in an environment as this.
Seriously, I don't need to prove anything to you but I just want to lay this to rest.
you have time to listen to there rants.

often the people that they label scammers don't even end up scamming anyone here, instead those out of their watch always do.

The hand pointing cabals, let them keep on
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:24am On Mar 15, 2018
Autchman11:

The fact remains that only f.o.o.l.s will fall victim.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:25am On Mar 15, 2018
Bexlee:

often the people that they label scammers don't even end up scamming anyone here, instead those out of their watch always do.

I am not surprised since such is expected from August 2017 moniker.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:28am On Mar 15, 2018
Autchman11:

You have not closed anything you opened Sir.
Dont tell us to wait for the person to stray nope. One stray na huge money is lost.

Thanks for updating us on validity of the business you mentioned.

You have skipped some vital questions of mine which still remains...

Office address?

Did you buy the moniker? Moniker means your username. Cos u said someone told u about NL here but u have been registered for so long and always been active in three sections ( politics, career, pet - ended post in 2016 ). 2017 nothing and Just few hrs ago you stormed here, told us to follow u to high integrity WhatsApp escrow group. So did u purchase the moniker ?

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Bexlee:

I'm not even bothered with this your comment.
Cos anytime scammers want to strike they start accusing cabal or categorising some people into cabal.

So kwontinu

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by temmyplayboy(m): 1:00am On Mar 15, 2018
$200 BTC Available for N350/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Autchman11(m): 1:02am On Mar 15, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

You have not closed anything you opened Sir.
Dont tell us to wait for the person to stray nope. One stray na huge money is lost.

Thanks for updating us on validity of the business you mentioned.

You have skipped some vital questions of mine which still remains...

Office address?

Did you buy the moniker? Moniker means your username. Cos u said someone told u about NL here but u have been registered for so long and always been active in three sections ( politics, career, pet - ended post in 2016 ). 2017 nothing and Just few hrs ago you stormed here, told us to follow u to high integrity WhatsApp escrow group. So did u purchase the moniker ?

Sorry brother, i choose not to continue this argument like i said earlier
it doesn't pay me
and again, i dont have to prove anything to you.
interpret it however you want to but i have made myself clear that i dont want to pursue that line of argument.
i am a crypto nerd well grounded and i do review ICO's when i choose to
As regarding my whatsapp escrow, its not a must you get in, thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:56am On Mar 15, 2018
Bexlee:

RED SIGNAL

We are now old in this game and we can point out suspicious fellow easily.

Note my point

Anytime a fellow is being queried due to his suspicious move (whether he is guily or not) and another strange fellow begin to support him with no valid point other than trying to attack the known trusted fellow, then know that 90% of such strange fellow is a scammer but not yet caught.

Unfortunately, we can not tag him unless he commits the act
Every day is for the thief, one day for the owner.

A word is enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princedapace(m): 4:03am On Mar 15, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

You can't vouch for the admin of the so called escrow group yet you want to lure us there.

Your last post raised red flag. You need to relax here. We have escrow enough here that are very credible.

I'm not by anyway forcing how to trade on you but surely your post raised huge red flag. That is what I have made people to see.

I still repeat when dealing with this fellow use known escrow here.

Thanks Sir.

Hi bro, abeg how will i know the list of reputable escrow here? Also how will i know the list of reputable paypal and buyer here? The way these buyers here think, one can just release his fund to them just like that, all becus of trust, can be annoying. I was scammed here in 2013, I guess. since then, i ran away from nairaland exchange bla bla bla. I just came back becus of a client who insisted on paying me via paypal weekly.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 4:18am On Mar 15, 2018
$34 skrill available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 4:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Bring your fiverr and upwork paypal withdrawals,

I'm buying from $20 and above.

Also buying Paypal funds always!

Contact https:///send?phone=2347060531511
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 5:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Goodmorning... Paypal fund need for this week: 500$ HMU on WHAtapps. Come first, come serve... Sorry first come ,first serve
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ijebuboy525: 5:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Princedapace:

Hi bro, abeg how will i know the list of reputable escrow here? Also how will i know the list of reputable paypal and buyer here? The way these buyers here think, one can just release his fund to them just like that, all becus of trust, can be annoying. I was scammed here in 2013, I guess. since then, i ran away from nairaland exchange bla bla bla. I just came back becus of a client who insisted on paying me via paypal weekly.
I can buy the weekly PayPal from you, I haven't transact on here before cos I'm always scared of rippers, if we can get a geniue escrow, thats we be okay.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 6:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Do you still have the payoneer?

abuhazzan:
$215 btc paxfully available for 360/$

$226 payoneer available for 345/$

Come WhatsApp let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Cashjosh:
$30 btc needed @ gud rate
WhatsApp or call 08178764065
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Bexlee:

People should be very very and even extraordinary plenipotentiary careful with this moniker and the moniker he is supporting ,no matter the amount of deals they announce here ,NEVER DEAL WITH THIS MONIKER AND THE MONIKER HE IS SUPPORTING WITHOUT USING 3 ESCROWS .
Everyone should remember THERE IS NO POLICE STATION ON NAIRALAND, THE ONLY THING WE HAVE IS TABBAZ SCAM LIST

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tobieeniafe(m): 6:19am On Mar 15, 2018
$75 btc needed

Contact in siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 6:40am On Mar 15, 2018
$160 paxful btc Available @ 360
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 6:40am On Mar 15, 2018
$400 btc needed

Paxful wallet

(1) (2) (3) ... (5292) (5293) (5294) (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.