Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5188565 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We have:

¤ PayPal -Available $209 (FnF)
¤ Skrill - Available ($25)
¤ Payoneer -Available ($300)
¤ PM - Available ($1122) Bulk
¤ Neteller - N.A
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 3000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2018
$100 neteller needed. Contact's below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2018
√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds Needed....

√√ $35 Perfect Money For Sale...

√√ $180 Payoneer Funds Available

============================================
Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets trade..........
============================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2018
Payoneer funds needed in bulk. Only trusted seller. YOU CAN COME WITH YOUR ESCROW(APPROVED HERE).
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP. (08060150245)
We buy at $340. BRING IN ANY QUANTITY.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2018
$1200 fnf PayPal available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2018
Amazon gift card needed
With receipts
Instant payment
Amazing rate
https:///send?phone=2348066475319
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrjojo: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2018
$40 paxful btc available @ 363/$. Scammers stay clear..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2018
$150 paypal funds available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 7:58am On Mar 27, 2018
$600 GnS Paypal Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2018
sunmike065:
$605 paxful coin available at 365/$

$750 BTC available at 365/$ (BC wallet)

$315 Eth available @ good rate.

WhatsApp link below..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coolbatty: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Tabbaz:
grin he ran away

Thanks for making good use of the scammers list. wink

The scammer real username is Horlarr

Wow!
I just logged in this morning and saw mentions about me.

I am coolbatty and i did not have any transaction with anybody.

Infact i hardly come here to source for funds..

I don't know who is trying to pose as me o.
And i am not associated with whoever the person is.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coolbatty: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2018
I have done transactions with a few notable ppl on this thread and i believe they can attest to me not being fraudulent in whatever way.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2018
angry angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2018
$50 BTC available @350

Paxful Wallet. Come Fast

Can only send first to reputable members otherwise come with an escrow

Sold to Otradearena
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coolbatty: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2018
kinglee007:
It's a good thing when one takes time to study this thread before taking steps to trade. Getting to know the list of past and current scammers makes one know how and who to connect with. Even though it's a faceless forum. Anyway, thanks to the updates, this coolbatty or Heavenlybang (as he called himself) would have sworn that he found a mugu to scam. Funny guy. Here's a screenshot of our not too long ago chat... Guys should just be careful when dealing with people. We could do legit and still make it Big. After asking about his number being on the scammed list, the guy just logged off with speed. Tsk tsk tsk.....people sef

After seeing this....

I think the person you were chatting with was trying to impose himself as me..

I AM NOT HEAVENLYBANG.!!!

The people i have bought funds from know my number is "08168******38".

A simple search on Nairaland would have shown my profile and even my number.

I repeat, I AM NOT HEAVENLYBANG.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coolbatty: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Tabbaz:

Beware of this guy..He vouched for coolbatty.

We await evidence to the scam of coolbatty and both of the usernames will go to RED BOOK and probably got banned

Modified.

For now, no evidence against coolbatty. It's impersonation

This is serious!
I am coolbatty and i'm not that active on Nairaland.

I only log in when it is necessary.

Someone is definitely trying to impersonate me.

Take note, please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coolbatty: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2018
Ebubemg:
Pls can anyone vouch for coolbatty? Is he trusted?

Hello.

I am Coolbatty.

And to the best of my knowledge, I HAVE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE.

No one knows it all, but i think you should have asked the person you were chatting with to quote you with the "Coolbatty" username right here, when you were not so sure about him/her.

Once again, i am Coolbatty, i am barely active on Nairaland and as far as i know, I AM LEGIT. It doesn't matter if you send first or you send last.

I believe few ppl can attest to it here.

Sorry, but you must have been dealing with an impostor.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2018
coolbatty:

After seeing this....

I think the person you were chatting with was trying to impose himself as me..

I AM NOT HEAVENLYBANG.!!!

The people i have bought funds from know my number is "08168******38".

A simple search on Nairaland would have shown my profile and even my number.

I repeat, I AM NOT HEAVENLYBANG.

What do you mean? Of course, you're not me. The guy's posing as the two of us.

I'm not a dealer but I've done business with a number of people in this thread, and I'm a member of Day11's business Whatsapp group.
Abeg no dey call my name for no good reason.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akpojeweo: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2018
$120btc needed @355 rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2018
Buying small amount btc

Rate is good

Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrjojo: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2018
mrjojo:
$40 paxful btc available @ 363/$. Scammers stay clear..

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by richsyd1: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2018
$370 Neteller available for sale. Contact via signature. Can only send first to reputable members otherwise escrow needed.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coolbatty: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

What do you mean? Of course, you're not me. The guy's posing as the two of us.

I'm not a dealer but I've done business with a number of people in this thread, and I'm a member of Day11's business Whatsapp group.
Abeg no dey call my name for no good reason.
No offence meant, my man. And i don' t expect any to be taken. This is me trying to distinguish myself and clear my name.

"I am not Heavenlybang" is a simple disclaimer. Which is what it is.

Sorry, if you are offended and Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jydorchem: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2018
$205 payoneer fund needed(342/$)………… whatsapp: 0.8.0… 57306161
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Gotten! Big thanks to Richsyd1. I gave him my email addy to send to which he decided to send first without the need for escrow. After sending, I figured out I gave him a wrong addy. Pleaded with him to contact neteller's cc but he insisted I send his cash first since he sent the funds to me willingly. I had no option other than to send his cash and he said he'll notify me when he gets through to them. In less than 5 mins, he notified me that the funds was reversed to his acct and he sent it to the correct acct asap. Nice one bro. Thanks a lot, Bless up!
bizzynix:
$100 neteller needed. Contact's below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by richsyd1: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
bizzynix:
Gotten! Big thanks to Richsyd1. I gave him my email addy to send to which he decided to send first without the need for escrow. After sending, I figured out I gave him a wrong addy. Pleaded with him to contact neteller's cc but he insisted I send his cash first since he sent the funds to me willingly. I had no option other than to send his cash and he said he'll notify me when he gets through to them. In less than 5 mins, he notified me that the funds was reversed to his acct and he sent it to the correct acct asap. Nice one bro. Thanks a lot, Bless up!
Thanks for the testimony bro. You proved that you were worthy of the trust I gave you. Thank God it was all sorted out smoothly. It was nice dealing with you kiss

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2018
abeg who get london used btc, i need $120 Pinky The ghost
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OnePunchMan: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2018
STENON:
Good day to you all. Please I have 100 euros or 127 dollars for sale at the rate of 435 per euro. I'l send the 100 euros directly to your paypal and you'l credit my account in its naira equivalent. Please kindly quote me if you are interested. Thanks alot

Hey I’m interested in your Euro Paypal, I’ll receive directly in euros hence no conversion charges.. contact me via my number in my profile on WhatsApp if you ready..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2018
PrinceMario:
Pm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2018
teamb:

Pm
wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
$1900 btc available at 363/$
$1000 welfargo cash deposit still available at a goood rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2018
PrinceMario:
Pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.