Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5173265 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PGlitters(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
I have 90$ worth of bitcoin at 530
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AKMoney1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
chemashie:
I have 0.1380 BTC FOR SALE AT 530/$

PAY AND PICK IT UP.

AKMONEY1 STAY OFF EXCEPT YOU ARE PAYING 530/$.

INTERESTED? REACH ME ON +27717470681

cry cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chennySman: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
please can we meet on whatsapp ? +2348089838280...... Thanks
Sempumping:

How much $ do you need ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Who's this bookiemart or whatever you call yourself? She sounds so rude and stuff. No one is contacting you to buy bitcoins from anyone here. If you don't like the terms and conditions, just go your way, it's as easy as that. You don't have to come on here chatting sh!t and all that just to make yourself look good. I've exchanged in total about $4k PayPal funds on here before PayPal wahala. So how does it make sense that someone who has done that much transactions without any problems is going to run away with your $120. Pls just think become you come online and start saying stuff you like. The thing here is, no one can be trusted on NL, not even all those greatest exchangers who registered the first day NL was launched. Send one of them $00000 and see if they might not disappear. The only stuff that makes sense is not to do a huge transaction at once, by doing so you're well assured that your fund is 98% safe.

You don't have to reply to this, just my opinion and I'm not not replying again as well. Bookiemart01

Bookiemart01:
Kip kwayet dia
Why would anyone want to send money to you 1st when you are totally new here? Why do you want to know Ladyf home address or even meet her one on one? If you can't send to trust people 1st please go an Facebook to sell your funds.

And yes..... We have a list of trusted people here whether you like it or not......

By the way, you sound like callmelucy

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chennySman: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
for now $1k
chennySman:
please can we meet on whatsapp ? +2348089838280...... Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ajisebioyo1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
I need 1000$ skrill , anyone that has should contact me or whatsapp me on 08054541102
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gmajor(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Gmajor:
guys, I have $160 available and $176 that is stillpending clearance.the funds can be anything you want then to be (PayPal, skrill or payooner) as long as your rates are juicy.contact me if you are interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Apmix(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
femcruz:
Another Quick One Just Came In

4,067$ 530/$
$1009btc bought. Tanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Where is Tabbaz... TWO fighting... Abeg hook broom for ground make them fight wella... OYA... Singapore1 where u dey.. grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaide1295: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hi all,
$88 skrill available. contact signature.

I NEED ADVICE O
I am about collecting some dollars cash from china.
I'm afraid CBN will want to change it at the poor rate.
Any advice as to how I should collect it and maximize my dollars.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yomazon: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
yomazon:
$80 BTC at 525

whatsapp contact in my signature

still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
I guess the bolded is the name of the eldest female in your house.

Fact still remains no one will send you naira before you send in bitcoins. Use an escrow or evaporate

And you that they call Lucifer abi na callmeLucy.... I won't reply you but keep your stories for those who give a hoot about phonetic.... I ain't going stop saying you'll use an escrow or gerrahia tongue

Adamscult:

Shut your mouth bitch.

If you don't have a clue then move.

Did she mention I ask for her address or the guy that wants to purchase from me and I can't meet his demand and I sent him her contact.

For those that wants to continue hailing the Bitcoin kings like they are called continue.

Human are funny and have been dealt with by someone highly placed and trusted so who then are they not to change.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Singapore1:

You just dey hot today
Ahg!!!

i believe say ne me cause bukky to dey hot...
she go kee me one day cos i too dey give her wahala...
make God help me as i dey too f up for her side...

bookiemart01 youre my guardian angel and thats why you still dey help me even after each f up from me grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Apmix(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Olaide1295:
Hi all,

I NEED ADVICE O
If I may advise, u can send d dollars into ur acct den use ur dollar Mastercard to buy btc from any reliable international exchanger den Sell ur btc at good rate.
Hope this works well for u.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hot keh
Mbanu

Singapore1:

You just dey hot today
Ahg!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Apmix(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
3RNEST:
Where is Tabbaz... TWO fighting... Abeg hook broom for ground make them fight wella... OYA... Singapore1 where u dey.. grin
grin
Guys, let's try to settle any pending misunderstanding here not escalate it (don't read me out of context o). We all r mature.

To all having issues, pls let go.

Fire on, trading continues.....

cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
3RNEST:

sorry o, what's the work of the broom? grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
kids Don full here now o.

@bookiemart01 you get time sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dayooye(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
$325 btc available @ 530 ..... Call or whatsapp +1404 600 9944
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniolaamoda: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
yomazon:

still available

Singapore1 come and do escrow for us
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
$98 paypal funds available for ebay checkout or any other website that allows paypal. #415
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Singapore1 come and do escrow for us
Limit yaf finish
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
128$ skrill funds available
480$ btc available

contacts on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaide1295: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Olaide1295:
Hi all,

I NEED ADVICE O
Any other advice guys?
Thanks at Apmix but the process is a bit long.
I need to pay some people in Naira immediately I get the money from China
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
gocare:

sorry o, what's the work of the broom? grin
Na fowl dey fight na.. U remember that year when we dey small when fowl dey fight we go hook broom for ground... Lolz... Sincerely I see no reason fighting online offline fighting is better we go know who get power Pass... Just dey online dey make mouth grin

Stop the fight and Lets keep trading... smiley yeye... Lolz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Apmix(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Please who can vouch for Whitetiger511? I want to strick a deal with her.
Or better still, pls and pls, who can stand as escrow for us. Pls house.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PGlitters(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
PGlitters:
I have 90$ worth of bitcoin at 530
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Apmix:

grin
Guys, let's try to settle any pending misunderstanding here not escalate it (don't read me out of context o). We all r mature.

To all having issues, pls let go.

Fire on, trading continues.....

cheesy
No time to fight... Sense no dey am... smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ShedrackCEO(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
femcruz:
Another Quick One Just Came In

4,067$ 530/$

How do buy from you? Whatsapp Only [+2348031950784]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oga I just missed your call.
Tried calling back, your line is switched off.
What's up?

roblance:
kids Don full here now o.

@bookiemart01 you get time sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by didymario7(m): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Olaide1295:
Hi all,

I NEED ADVICE O

I dont see your contact on your signature. Please contact me (see my signature), I am interested. Already sent you a PM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fram:
just save yourself stress and buy BTC from 08112738429 on whatsapp. wink
what rate ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.