Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161706 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) (5449) (5450) (5451) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
$42.6 SKRILL needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ PayPal - Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ Payoneer -Available ($----) Bulk
¤ PM - Available ($----) Bulk
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL, PAYONEER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
$100 AGC NEEDED URGENTLY

CONTACT MY SIGGGY
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
$100 AGC NEEDED URGENTLY

CONTACT MY SIGGGY
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Blood of Zachariah...i have missed o...let me read all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Needed;

Btc small and large.

Payoneer funds. Any quantity from 50$.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akashi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bring Your US iTunes | Amazon | Steam | Walmart gift cards ($10-100) for Swift Exchange.

Call/WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2348125191315
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
bulk btc needed
blockchain preferred

$77 paypal available as fnf , rate is 340/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
OkwaIfugo:
N340-N355

Bulk BITCOIN NEEDED URGENTLY

Fast Payment always

All wallet funds accepted.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Still buying btc...

Rate is from 340 to 357

Quadrant
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akashi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bring Your US iTunes | Amazon | Steam | Walmart gift cards ($10-100) for Swift Exchange.

Call/WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2348125191315
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
I hate being dragged into this but i have to say the following...

1. Tommyade once SCAMMED me, when he did and saw the money wont be coming to him and saw my many moves because i had to involve the fraud team of both banks with some extra hands, placed lien on the account through the information given by kaboinc, he had no choice than to give up...Giving up wasnt easy too because he wasnt willing to.

2. The above named individual admitted to being out of job for sometime and i offered to assist him with a job with one of mine and should present himself at our lekki office, the above individual never showed up which signals to me he is unrepentant and not willing to work.

3. There is more to the transaction on paxful and both individuals need to provide legitimately proofs of transactions and the said SCAM so we dont directly judge a SCAMMER who might have turn a new leaf(which i doubt) based on the previous transaction..

cc @Tabbaz

With this, i hope to see a resolved issue between LeSammy and Tommyade soon

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by concho(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
My name is Oluka Bonaventure Chinonso. I am here Because of the claim and the Defamation on me made by Jidobaba
( https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/5430#66532406 ).
Am neither here to argue with him nor to exchange words with him. Am only here to comply to what few friends that had a chat with me on whatsapp asked me to do. Which is to go to NL and say what exactly happened . I gave it time so that all the people that i scammed on NL will also come out to support him, but to my surprise , No one has done so. I call some people thief in this life, but before i do it, i also have what they stole from me in heart in case am asked the question "what did he steal from you". Below is exactly what happened on sunday.
I bought Paypal fund worth 100$ from my regular customer (Legalwealth) who happens to be one of the oldest Ecurrency dealers here on nairaland . I told him that i would love to refund the payment, so that he will send it to my GBP account of which he accepted. So i needed about 20$ to complete it of which he said that he cant send to me because the quantity is below his Company"s MOQ. And everybody knows that paypal does not grant partial refund on money sent as fnf. I started sourcing for fund to complete the 100$. And that was my first day to buy fund or even discuss anything about paypal with anybody here on NL apart from Legalweath.
I came to this forum and got Jidobaba"s number . When i added him up on whatsapp, nothing in his profile showed that he is an Ecurrency exchanger. So i was skeptical. To Elaborate my fears, My sister said that the number looks familiar or almost same with that of a guy that ate her 186$. She said that she deleted the number when she was fully convinced within her that she cant get the money back. I became more careful.
He brought the Screenshot of our chat here, but he did not post the place i asked him for escrow of which i will bring the whole chat here. When i started talking about escrow and my own terms, The next thing he asked me was "ARE YOU ON NAIRALAND ". That was when i found out that he might be up to something , of which i said "NO'' . I told him that i got his number from FB. And also asked him if his business is limited to NL. At that point , he blocked me and came here to rant.
I didnt reply to his post on sunday because to me, I saw it that he was just looking for a way to get more trusts from NL. I am not an ecurrency dealer and am not asking anybody to trust or believe me. YOU can believe anything you want. i will post the screenshot below. nothing has been remove from it of which he can affirm to. I do not want this to be an issue, so i might not reply any quotes so no body will say that i insulted him or her. I want everybody to see what happened and i also want everybody to side him too. If defaming me will boost his business, Then let it boom (smiles). My user name is CONCHO. Do not do business with me, redirect all your demands to JIDOBABA, i want him to win and be happy too.
Cheers mate

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by culos(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Today is Nairaland scam day.
I still need btc o. Biko
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Funny guy. Simple question - are you on nairaland or not, he begin lie about fb group.
You forgot you had your number on nairaland the whole time? Plus this newt was online(nairaland) while we chatted.
EOD Abeg.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Kinggab:
$483 BTC available.
Paxful to Paxful.
Selling 355/$
Come with escrow.

Come whatsapp or drop ur contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE

Always available for all you instant exchange to Naira

Such as:

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆BITCOIN

∆PAYPAL

WE ALSO SELL AT AFFORD RATE

Instant Payment guarantee

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donsamtex(m): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
$1200 Paxful btc for sale
Rate - 360 non negotiable
Contact below

NB - If you're not a regular trader here kindly come with escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tobieeniafe(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
$62 BTC available
Paxful wallet 355/$

Come to my WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
I need bulk bitcoins please...

Whats available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stephen000500: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
Contact me if you want me to order anything from PEOPLEPERHOUR.COM or need a review. Whatsapp or call 09068755918
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by doa3353(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=DoyenExchange post=66617448][/quote
How much do you buy PayPal per $$?
].
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jozzee1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
jozzee1:

Buying your Amazon, iTunes, and Steem gift cards at sumptuous rates. Pm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Perfect money needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uceee(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
DoyenExchange:
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ PayPal - Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ Payoneer -Available ($2900) Bulk
¤ PM - Available ($1000) Bulk
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL, PAYONEER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.

I've got about $30 worth of skrill for sale. Can we deal?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
I need $14879.90 in a South Africa account

Pls urgent. Genuine exchangers pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by STENON(f): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Weird things are really happening. I have caught a scammer too, I believe he is here with another monicker. Details coming soon
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kentochi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
uceee:

I've got about $30 worth of skrill for sale. Can we deal?
How much
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bongolistik(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
89 dollar Gns PayPal available

(1) (2) (3) ... (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) (5449) (5450) (5451) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.