Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5235681 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5455) (5456) (5457) (5458) (5459) (5460) (5461) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
onatisi:

Baba I still don't get it . You accused someone of scamming you of some money or btc no matter how small. And since morning ppl have been asking you to even show the conversation you had with the scammer ,you have refused ,they have asked you to show the hash as a proof of transaction with the scammer you haven't. Was it that you didn't have any conversation with the alleged scammer? Nothing points from all u have been saying since morning that you are the person actually even transacted and all of a sudden the same scammer is "impersonating" else where!!!!

Him, Tekashi and colus may be the same person.

Tekashi tried to claim right by using the two other accounts to scam each other.

He's still a child. As for keyjeg, he may enter scammers list if he refuse to upload evidence of the scam stories.

Although I've confirmed colus to be a scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chijohn42k:
HOUSE, I WANT TO JOIN ESCROW SERVICE WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENT?

cc- Tabbaz,Funlord and the rest of BOSs in da Building.
4 international passport of family members
Photos of you holding the ids
Your street address
Police report
And 10 solid certified escrow needs to visit ur residence location... Note you pay their transport fee...
After that... You are good to escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
culos:

Liar. Trying to gain cheap popularity. Show screenshot of the low price and also screenshot of the high price. Lying is also a sin.
Rubbish child
I'm waiting for the jobless people to quote me and receive serious insults.

Will you keep kwayet

Bloody scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
descrisom:

4 international passport of family members
Photos of you holding the ids
Your street address
Police report
And 10 solid certified escrow needs to visit ur residence location... Note you pay their transport fee...
After that... You are good to escrow

HahahhahahahahhaahhahaahHhahah
This made my day.
Lolmaooo

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chigo4u: 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Kajegs remebee I'm not saying you were not scammed but you follow this thread very well as an old member and you know how things work here.

Secondly this very moniker is always the one who comes out to defend you.

This is the kind of drama others who employed this method have successfully used here.

Never saying saying your doing same thing.

But those who will transact with you and this moniker that always defend you should pls endeavour to use a notable escrow
Your a clown.. So I should unlook while your trying hard to defame someone I've made lots of deals with, within just few weeks? FOH
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Tabbaz:

Tekashi tried to claim right by using the two other accounts to scam each other.

He's still a child. As for keyjeg, he may enter scammers list if he refuse to upload evidence of the scam stories.

Seriously I'm watching the drama they are putting up here. Its not really about me but about the one who will fall victim. My own na to watch and raise red flag where necessary. If after that they Fall for such gullible gimmicks na them sabi.

The forum is for all of us. Nobody is Boss or servant here. But always do the needful to save a brother from losing his hard earned money.

Thank You Tabbaz for the good works.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
chigo4u:

Your a clown.. So I should unlook while your trying hard to defame someone I've made lots of deals with, within just few weeks? FOH
Present few ss of your dealS with him...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
okwaifugo and tabbaz

una get time oo grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

HahahhahahahahhaahhahaahHhahah
This made my day.
Lolmaooo
Lol... Seems escrow is another target
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Humble2020(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Laggatumuch:
Am here to let you all know am now available for escrow . laggatumuch escrow services available now
Transactions below 100,000 is 500
Above 100,000 is 700
Above 1000,000 is 1000.
Use our escrow services today to trade safe

I want to start transacting on Nairaland, how do I beg escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
descrisom:

Present few ss of your deal with him...

Sure he will present it.
He is the architect of the supposed drama so he will give you anything you want.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
kayjegs:

I was so angry that I blocked him and reported him as spam. This is my first time of ever blocking people on whatsapp. By the time I wanted to check for his chats again, everything was gone. I have a contact at the facebook headquarters who can help me dig this out but I don't think I want to go through the stress.

At this point, I will like to say that I agree with the way you have been sounding out the alarm. If it can be a little harder, let it be. I'm dazed..I can't believe this. Henceforth I'm on a low key as I have always been.

At bolded I smell lies there. No victim ever block a scammer cos of the little hope that he may decide to return the money.

Anyway, send us transaction hash and screenshot of your wallet showing the transaction

My guess on this is 60% right. You are likely the same person as Tekashi and colus
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
descrisom:

Lol... Seems escrow is another target

They keep unearthing new fresh methods daily.
We try our best shaaa to always burst their tires.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Sure he will present it.
He is the architect of the supposed drama so he will give you anything you want.

Lolmao. Imagine the time he spent doing drama here so as to lure victims. If only he can invest the time on positive stuffs.

I think the person behind all these drama is garner.

Tekashi, culos and keyjeg maybe the same as garner.

Frustrated scammer. Na hunger go kill them

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekashi: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Tabbaz:

Tabbaz you are a little brat,
Can you provide evidence that I am culos? Or i ever scammed anyone on this forum? Bring your evidence? Or shut up and swallow your useless pride, small boy like you wey never see anything.
The same culos you defended when I raised red flag against him cheesy
Or as a member of this forum, I see a suspicious move and raise red flag and it's a crime? Or are you the only one responsible for raising red flags? Are you even a moderator?

If you don't provide proof that I scammed anyone or why you put my name on your useless scam list f no reason, all your generations will suffer will suffer and die painful deaths.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chigo4u: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
descrisom:

Present few ss of your dealS with him...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Who else noticed that the three monikers Tekashi, culos and keyjeg never appear simultaneously on the thread.

Now he will try to get additional phones to login all the accounts grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Tabbaz:

At bolded I smell lies there. No victim ever block a scammer cos of the little hope that he may decide to return the money.

Anyway, send us transaction hash and screenshot of your wallet showing the transaction

My guess on this is 60% right. You are likely the same person as Tekashi and colus
Bro... Lies truth truth

He said here
kayjegs:

Well, it's not an amount I can't lose. But at the same, I'm still giving him the benefit of doubt until the 24 hours lapses.

Not upto 24hours he deleted the chats and blocked him

Lol... We are not crazy here mr man
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Tabbaz:
Who else noticed that the three monikers Tekashi, culos and keyjeg never appear simultaneously on the thread.

I noticed too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2018
chigo4u:

Not a valid screenshot. Give us a crystal clear prove that show the guy number and /or his Moniker
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:02am On Apr 13, 2018

∆ Needed Urgently ∆

√√ Skrill Funds

√√ $6000 Neteller Funds

√√ $2500 Payoneer Funds......

√√ Paxful Bitcoin......

============================================
Sellers Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets have a friendly deal..
============================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekashi: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Tabbaz:

I pray one day you will be falsly accused and it will lead to your death wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chigo4u: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Tabbaz:

Kayjegs is 100% legit, if you want, we can whatsapp privately and I'll provide you all his details and our transactions. I'm 100% confident he's legit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2018
People should beware of culos keyjegs and Tekashi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=chigo4u post=66663866][/quote]

Oh I though you said he transacts with you through pm and email. That he is not on WhatsApp.

Lolmaooo.

Descrisom leave this people and their drama we are not new to them.

My happiness is that the format they were loading to launch has been bursted.

Anyone who falls victim should blame his or herself.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chigo4u: 12:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Tabbaz:

Not a valid screenshot. Give us a crystal clear prove that show the guy number and /or his Moniker
This idiot called OkwaIfugo has been trying hard to tag kayjegs a scammer and I will never let it happen! I'm willing to engage you in a private whatsapp convo to clear these doubts once and for all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekashi: 12:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Tabbaz why am I on the scammers list, I haven't traded with anyone here, how did you get to the conclusion of that number this boy? angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2018
chigo4u:

Kayjegs is 100% legit, if you want, we can whatsapp privately and I'll provide you all his details and our transactions. I'm 100% confident he's legit

Good to hear that you are here to help him out. Kindly send those proves here openly.

Note.

Chat must show he's the one you transacted with

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2018
chigo4u:

This idiot called OkwaIfugo has been trying hard to tag kayjegs a scammer and I will never let it happen! I'm willing to engage you in a private whatsapp convo to clear these doubts once and for all

I'm not usually available on WhatsApp. Send the evidence here sir

Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekashi: 12:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Tabbaz:

Why am i on the scammers list? What's my crime?
You this small boy Tabbaz.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Tabbaz:
Non of them get phone number on profile...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Oh I though you said he transacts with you through pm and email. That he is not on WhatsApp.

Lolmaooo.

Descrisom leave this people and their drama we are not new to them.

My happiness is that the format they were loading to launch has been bursted.

Anyone who falls victim should blame his or herself.

Correct @bolded

Unfortunately some fools will still fall victims grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5455) (5456) (5457) (5458) (5459) (5460) (5461) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.