Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5159525 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) (5515) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sir is this the best you can do sir... Am actually have fun sir...
Tekashi:

Omo ale is a yoruba sentence for person found on Tabbaz scammer list. What else again?

[quote author=Tekashi post=66928939]

Omo ale grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fidelmalek:
I only raised a red flag....
They didn't scam me... Not as of yet...
They exhibited scamming traits and that is why I reported them to you.

ok. good to know you were not scammed by them yet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
oga u don tire ni?

Tekashi:

Omo ale grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
onatisi:
with the way tabbaz ,okuwfugbo and others are bursting scammers here , i wont be surprised if scammers either abandon this thread or resort to alms begging here to survive , except of course the natural set of fools who will still send to scammers even if an angel of God tells them not to

I read this!

Alafu, PayPal funds needed
Legit and Non Reservable o!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bongolistik(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
221$paxful btc @358 available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kasshii: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
$500 btc needed.
Escrow allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANBAKO: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
bongolistik:
221$paxful btc @358 available

Interested. WhatsApp +2347064019058
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Which one be king agbero again? Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Drlaw:

I read this!

Alafu, PayPal funds needed
Legit and Non Reservable o!
PayPal available check your whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Btc needed

N345-355

Bulk
Bulk preferred

Fast payment grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
VictoriaRi:
No, he's lying. A pure scammer, tried to scam me earlier today.

Mr man, who try to scam you. You have to show up the evidence else am not taking this easy with you.

Tabbaz, funlord, HazzanTazzan, modath , Mynd44
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sold to ANBAKO
Baylam:
260$ btc at 360/$ available Paxful Wallet only, Be ready send first if you’re not a big name on the thread... it’s also advisable to come with your escrow .. Contact on sig!!
[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANBAKO: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
idnoble007:
$36 BTC available @355

Paxful Wallet. Come Fast

Can only send first to reputable members otherwise come with an escrow

Bring it whatsapp +2437064019058
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
√√ Still BUYING

√√ Bulk/Bit Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ Bulk/Bit Payoneer Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets trade..........
============================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bongolistik(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
ANBAKO:

Interested. WhatsApp +2347064019058
I am here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
teamb:

Mr man, who try to scam you. You have to show up the evidence else am not taking this easy with you.

Even though I have not done any business with you, I have demanded evidence from him and he refused to drop any. He is likely to be a thief in dusguise.

Mods refused to ban Tekashi for same offence and now VictoriaRi came here calling people scammer with no proof. Make I go mind my business sha.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
600$ btc at 360/$ available Paxful Wallet only, Be ready send first if you’re not a big name on the thread... it’s also advisable to come with your escrow .. Contact on sig!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
teamb:

so far as I know, you're legitimate, but as arrogant as you can be...
Rule 1: your customers keep you in business otherwise you'll be as useless as the 'p' in psychology...
Always acting like you're doing someone a favour buying from them.
Drop the arrogance....

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
teamb:

funlord

This lad even bought $1500 paypal from me yesterday and I've been helping him with escrow since january? I have all his bank and personal data.... So I really don't know what the hell that Vicky creature that has not been seen since may 2017 but suddenly appeared 2 days ago is talking about! Provide proof and he/she is busy yarning trash....i think dominique you need to step in here and do your job in order to save us from wasted pages filled with fantasy fraud instead of sales figures!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by VictoriaRi: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ofcourse you can now say that since I told you I'd block and delete you. You're gambling, yet lucky. I would have pasted it all here for everyone to see. Perhaps trying to turn a new leaf before your show runs down!?
teamb:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
I need HELP please. I posted a request for a sale of $35, then ejomahgrace44 contacted me. I've sent the funds for over 30 minutes now. I've been messaging and calling ejomahgrace44 to send me the naira equivalent, but he/she has been giving excuse of "transfer not going, I'll got the bank and send you the money tomorrow". And this was after I told him/her that I needed the funds to settle an emergency bill.

I gave the option of ATM transfer or a refund so I use another buyer, but there's no reply yet.

Is ejomahgrace44 a legit or....?

I need to know, also need your help please. I'm grateful my main funds are yet to clear.

If ejomahgrace44 is not genuine, then he/she should be taken care of, so they don't scam another.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juicydiceyjoe(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
AirMar:

$500 Ethereum available

Come and collect @360

#CheckSignature

Bought some, nice doing business with you.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by VictoriaRi: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hey, not everyone who has mouth should speak at all times. Maybe you're helping him build his profile until he can scam in the hundreds of thousands? Hmm. But then, atleast you acknowledged me to be a creature wink. An ant has no quarrel with a boot! You're a waste of space, well, typing space!
funlord:

This lad even bought $1500 paypal from me yesterday and I've been helping him with escrow since january? I have all his bank and personal data.... So I really don't know what the hell that Vicky creature that has not been seen since may 2017 but suddenly appeared 2 days ago is talking about! Provide proof and he/she is busy yarning trash....i think dominique you need to step in here and do your job in order to save us from wasted pages filled with fantasy fraud instead of sales figures!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
VictoriaRi [s:
post=66930876]Hey, not everyone who has mouth should speak at all times. Maybe you're helping him build his profile until he can scam in the hundreds of thousands? Hmm. By then, atleast you acknowledged me to be a creature wink. An ant has no quarrel with a boot! You're a waste of space, well, typing space![/s]

Come on get out my sight!

Nonsense!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Dominique, puskin, mynd44. If some lazy Nigerians can just come here and call people scammers with no proof even after we demand for it, and yet you act as if you are not concerned, then I think it's not cool.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
taymalspak:
I need HELP please. I posted a request for a sale of $35, then ejomahgrace44 contacted me. I've sent the funds for over 30 minutes now. I've been messaging and calling ejomahgrace44 to send me the naira equivalent, but he/she has been giving excuse of "transfer not going, I'll got the bank and send you the money tomorrow". And this was after I told him/her that I needed the funds to settle an emergency bill.

I gave the option of ATM transfer or a refund so I use another buyer, but there's no reply yet.

I need to know, also need your help please. I'm grateful my main funds are yet to clear.

If ejomahgrace44 is not genuine, then he/she should be taken care of, so they don't scam another.

Regards.

I think you have been scammed

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=ejomahgrace44&board=0

always search moniker history and phone number on nairaland b4 you send your hard earned money

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/5509#66926779
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
taymalspak:

Regards.

Here they come again, simple search on the Moniker would have safe you.

1) try and follow this thread, don't just go to last page and post sale offer
2)always ask for quote
3)use reputable escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
taymalspak:

Regards.

If this is true..

How I wish he ripped you of more $$ like additional 00 to the $35 cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
I just received a reply and Ive decided to wait till tomorrow to see how this unfolds.

taymalspak:

Regards.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Tabbaz:

I think you have been scammed

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=ejomahgrace44&board=0

always search moniker history and phone number on nairaland b4 you send your hard earned money

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/5509#66926779

Don't mind them. They are the one given all those stupid scammer chances.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
taymalspak:
I just received a reply and Ive decided to wait till tomorrow to see how this unfolds.

Keep waiting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by VictoriaRi: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
E pain you!? Hmm. Point is, when you keep mentioning Dominique, he must at this point feel the need to caution you guys. You feel the rules don't apply to you, and you're the only ones who are right, everyone else be dammed. Nairaland should say no to that.

I don't need to be scammed before I cry wolf. I am, by my own rights, able to launch a warning if I feel something is fishy. So don't be so nonsensical and keep your mouth shut! They're prettier this way grin

funlord:

Come on get out my sight!

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) (5515) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.