Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5190034 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5517) (5518) (5519) (5520) (5521) (5522) (5523) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by molydonhenry(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
OkwaIfugo:
Guys if you deal with anyone here including myself or anybody once you send your goods, screenshot your chats and save them.

Whatsapp chat Delete feature will be exploited massively by scammers. They will delete chats and you won't have any chat proof to table against them once you escalate the case.

Even in escrow group always screenshot and save chats till transaction is over.

All whatsapp chat messages can be deleted till 1:45mins.

Lastly these scammers don't strike immediately. They come here stay for months, deal successfully with reputable members and post here of how the deals went successfull. With this they are laying foundation for their scam works.

Once a victim comes they will use that as yardstick and lure the victim into sending them first without escrow.

Till today I still use escrow. Never let your guard down no matter what.

If you are the always in a hurry type when you are scammed you will waste two weeks seeking for ways to catch who ever that scammed you.
Thanks... I'm a victim and it was my fault. 400$ gone but not forever. I've gotten his bvn and registration address. Except he'll run out of Naija.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
emaculate99:
Admin should block this donsamtex guy. He is a real scammer.

Hahhahah
I love that question you asked him.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
molydonhenry:

Thanks... I'm a victim and it was my fault. 400$ gone but not forever. I've gotten his bvn and registration address. Except he'll run out of Naija.

Goodluck as you launch manhunt for him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
[s]Amazon gift card available

( $100 x 10 ) $1k cash receipt

Message on WhatsApp[/s]

Gone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EbizCoachNg2: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
$725 payoneer fund available.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp: 0_8_0_9_9_7_1_8_8_4_4.

Or you can click directly on my whatsapp link on signature.

I only trade with escrow or you agree to send first.

Can accept any of these people as an Escrow:

beautycrush24,
legalwealth,
ourchoice,
khassy,
HazzanTazzan,
3RNEST,
nkhay,
ladyF,
Singapore1,
Tabbaz,
Iyemik,
Ymodulus,
AleAirHub,
cherylstun,
Emmyk,
bestspoke,
Olaide1295
Bookiemart01
Puskin

Please don't come and start persuading me to send first o to avoid insults.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emaculate99: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
$85+ bitcoin is available

Paxful only

Contact siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Damitism: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Whoever is that Ejomahgrace44 is a real scammer. I fell for her/his scam. I sent $102 dollars to the person. I'm just seeing this thread. But no problem. I will move on. We learn a lot of lessons the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
OkwaIfugo:
With two Victims and still counting Donsamtex is now a Confirmed Scammer.

His phone Number: 08106163497

His Bank Details:
Nonso Okafor
Diamond Bank

The method they use here is to deal with reputable members and use it as yardstick to strike unfortunate peeps.

Never deal with this moniker. He is a confirmed scammers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaide1295: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
kokertalented1:
Amazon gift card available

( $100 x 10 ) $1k cash receipt

Message on WhatsApp
with you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ PayPal - Available ( 'FnF/GnS)
¤ Payoneer -N.A ($----) Bulk
¤ PM - Available ($500) Bulk
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
emaculate99:
$85+ bitcoin is available

Paxful only

Contact siggy
Sup
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
EbizCoachNg2:
$725 payoneer fund available.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp: 0_8_0_9_9_7_1_8_8_4_4.

Or you can click directly on my whatsapp link on signature.

I only trade with escrow or you agree to send first.

Can accept any of these people as an Escrow:

beautycrush24,
legalwealth,
ourchoice,
khassy,
HazzanTazzan,
3RNEST,
nkhay,
ladyF,
Singapore1,
Tabbaz,
Iyemik,
Ymodulus,
AleAirHub,
cherylstun,
Emmyk,
bestspoke,
Olaide1295
Bookiemart01
Puskin

Please don't come and start persuading me to send first o to avoid insults.

Thanks
Come WhatsApp make i buy am!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babygal4eva(f): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
$312 Paypal available.

Contact to deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Damitism: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
I have been scammed by Ejomahgrace44. I lost $102 to the scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
√√ Still BUYING

√√ Bulk/Bit Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ Bulk/Bit Payoneer Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets trade..........
============================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
1500 PAYPAL AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Payment 1st or we use escrow... I can't shout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Damitism: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
I wish I have seen this thread before. I feel so sad. My money gone like that. Please, if you don't want your sleepless night to be in vain, never trade with Ejomahgrace44. The person is so confident in the scamming game. He/she was even chatting with me after successfully scamming me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nurexfutmx(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
I need any quantity of Uk amazon gift card, BTC also needed. Contact my siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please I need $400 neteller

Whatsapp 08058462025
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
$200 btc available..paxful only

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
ejomahgrace44:

Here

Oloshi scammer !!!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Damitism:
I wish I have seen this thread before. I feel so sad. My money gone like that. Please, if you don't want your sleepless night to be in vain, never trade with Ejomahgrace44. The person is so confident in the scamming game. He/she was even chatting with me after successfully scamming me.

Sorry bro . His account name looks suspicious also , try to do a check next time before trading
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
scamming scammers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Egonne1:
Bulk bitcoin needed at 355/$.

From 400$.

Come to WhatsApp for fast deal.

Pay is instant. Known escrow allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
FirsteBank:
Always bring your perfect money to my whatsapp office.

You will surely get a good rate for exchange.

Escrow Always Allowed.

Still waiting to buy more.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mcmanuel20: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
euro needed in German and Austria bank.... offshore price.... HMU
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kasshii:
Who buys Canada Amazon gift card should please come to my WhatsApp with a strong escrow. Large quantity available....

I’m available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Damitism: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Timi1990:

Sorry bro . His account name looks suspicious also , try to do a check next time before trading

No problem bro. More dollars are on my way. I will continue to make my money legitimately. He/she will surely meet his/her waterloo. God works in miraculous ways. I quarrelled with a stranger on nairaland in 2013 and another person on 2go same year. You know what happened? The nairaland guy turns out to be my roommate in 100 level. The second person turned out to be my practical partner throughout 100 level. Such a terrible occurrence for me. I swear to God, if I ever see Ejomahgrace44, the first thing I will do is stab him/her to death and then burn him/her. That was my last message to her/him. I can never blame jungle justice on thieves. They fully deserved it. I spent a lot of nights gathering that money. I believe will do his miracle again.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekashi: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Damitism:

No problem bro. More dollars are on my way. I will continue to make my money legitimately. He/she will surely meet his/her waterloo. God works in miraculous ways. I quarrelled with a stranger on nairaland in 2013 and another person on 2go same year. You know what happened? The nairaland guy turns out to be my roommate in 100 level. The second person turned out to be my practical partner throughout 100 level. Such a terrible occurrence for me. I swear to God, if I ever see Ejomahgrace44, the first thing I will do is stab him/her to death and then burn him/her. That was my last message to her/him. I can never blame jungle justice on thieves. They fully deserved it. I spent a lot of nights gathering that money. I believe will do his miracle again.

Mr man take those religious jargons and your rascal mentality Very far away from this thread, we don't need it here cry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Damitism: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tekashi:

Mr man take those religious jargons and your rascal mentality Very far away from this thread, we don't need it here cry

Lol. I just saw this thread today. How am I to know the rules of a thread that is over 5000+ pages quickly?

I don't know if you are an atheist, well, I don't care about that. I believe in God.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekashi: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Damitism:

Lol. I just saw this thread today. How am I to know the rules of a thread that is over 5000+ pages quickly?

I don't know if you are an atheist, well, I don't care about that. I believe in God.

You're not suppose to know because you're Nigerian and Nigerians always in a hurry cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5517) (5518) (5519) (5520) (5521) (5522) (5523) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.