Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5149816 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:13am On Apr 29, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
1800$ btc available from paxful at soft rate

Sold to sirambassador
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:15am On Apr 29, 2018
Barlowskillz:

You keep saying these shit like you’re smart cool

Just write a memo on how new moniker should act henceforth.. mr mod

I said it before I’m here to sell my stuff I don’t buy anything I deal with trusted people and I always sent first .

If you had not mention me I won’t even bother to quite u back but someone need to tell you know you need help cool

Enough of your lame new moniker excuse oga.
We have new monikers that visit here weekly. About 3-10 a week and they go about their business without any problem.

Only you that knows your game plan and when its bursted will resort to saying we attack new moniker.

This method of defence is casted since two yrs ago

Get a new defence line.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2018
I DONT KNOW @ANBAKO FROM NOWHERE, HE HIT ME UP DUE TO MY POST AND WE TRANSACT THATS ALL and will still continue to transact with him as long as he never give me any negative vibe .

As for for Mr Ukwa i’m not even bothered cus I have nothing to hide.

Done!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2018
Barlowskillz:
I DONT KNOW @ANBAKO FROM NOWHERE, HE HIT ME UP DUE TO MY POST AND WE TRANSACT THATS ALL and will still continue to transact with him as long as he never give me any negative vibe .

Done!

Lol save hour screenshot its an old method. Y'all should stop using same old rickety method. Imagine the screenshot

Smh.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:34am On Apr 29, 2018
Barlowskillz:

Done!

Let me ask some questions as regards your screenshot.

1. The screenshot never showed where you asked him of the wallet he is using or wallet you are sending from.

2. This is the wallet you sent funds to
3ke6QWCdiEA5CLnrEbsUkEZGUNfVnze2iP there is no record of funds received in this wallet. Infact the wallet does not exist.

When you answer this I will ask then ask the last question.

I'm waiting pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 12:45am On Apr 29, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

You don't get it.

He registered this march and of all people to deal with its you that started trading in April. He sent first to you too.

Keep up your scientific works Oga. The message has been passed.

I need to reply to this ..,

As at the time I posted that ad it was late night and before even posting I WhatsApp @egonne1 to see if she’s awake cus I would have sold to her or @sodiq961 but I already know sodiq has closed cus he do update it on WhatsApp .

Anbako hit me up and I look him up in a way and my intstinct told me I’m safe to deal .

Tell me what I did wrong Oga Sumonu ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Barlowskillz:

I need to reply to this ..,

As at the time I posted that ad it was late night and before even posting I WhatsApp @egonne1 to see if she’s awake cus I would have sold to her or @sodiq961 but I already know sodiq has closed cus he do update it on WhatsApp .

Anbako hit me up and I look him up in a way and my intstinct told me I’m safe to deal .

Tell me what I did wrong Oga Sumonu ?

Oga leave story read below....

1. The screenshot never showed where you asked him of the wallet he is using or wallet you are sending from.

3ke6QWCdiEA5CLnrEbsUkEZGUNfVnze2iP there is no record of funds received in this wallet. Infact the wallet does not exist.

I'm waiting pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 12:49am On Apr 29, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

I'm waiting pls

Good bruh I will proof you wrong

Oya another question

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2018
Barlowskillz:

Good bruh I will proof you wrong

Oya another question

Thank you for showing the full screenshot including your account number. It has been taken note of and you can now be identified.

My red flag in you and anbako still stands.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by belamour(m): 1:08am On Apr 29, 2018
Amazon Gift Card Available @ Ur Rate

Cash Receipt

Whatsapp If Interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 1:13am On Apr 29, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Thank you for showing the full screenshot including your account number. It has been taken note of and you can now be identified.

My red flag in you and anbako still stands.

Lol! Werey don’t have any other question cool

If you want my BVN, I give you more .

I use to think you are smart but was disappointed.

My name never change ask anybody I claimed have transact with even true caller go tell you ..

Now I think you should apologize cool or I’ll drag you to court just as I read it up there ...

Or you pay me fine of $1,359 btc embarassed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2018
Barlowskillz:

Lol! Werey don’t have any other question cool

I use to think you are smart but was disappointed.

My name never change ask anybody I claimed have transact with even true caller go tell you ..

Now I think you should apologize cool or I’ll drag you to court just as I read it up there ...

Or you pay me fine of $1,359 btc embarassed

Oga oo let me inform you. Identifying you was what I gained from all your explanation and screenshot.

And scroll back the pages of this thread. Its not today we have seen one scammer posing as two persons, using two numbers to trade and show proof of trade.

All these are methods of the old.

I repeat, anyone dealing with you and anbako should use a good escrow.

I will not talk on non existence of the wallet the funds was sent to the main thing I wanted has been gotten.

Identifying you matters so much and if its what I have achieved that's good.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 1:21am On Apr 29, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Oga oo let me inform you. Identifying you was what I gained from all your explanation and screenshot.

And scroll back the pages of this thread. Its not today we have seen one scammer posing as two persons, using two numbers to trade and show proof trade.

I will not talk of non existence of the wallet the funds was sent to the main thing I wanted has been gotten.

I REPEAT AS WELL TRY SEE YOUR DOCTOR/PASTOR ..

100years to come the boy still legit . tongue

You will only die there waiting ....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:22am On Apr 29, 2018
Barlowskillz:

I REPEAT AS WELL TRY SEE YOUR DOCTOR/PASTOR ..

100years to come the boy still legit . tongue

You will only die there waiting ....

You can now go to court.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 1:30am On Apr 29, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

And scroll back the pages of this thread. Its not today we have seen one scammer posing as two persons, using two numbers to trade and show proof of trade.

I will not talk on non existence of the wallet the funds was sent to the main thing I wanted has been gotten.

Keep making noise . If you like u say ss na fake .

Make u kuku download Tiemviewer for direct access cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:34am On Apr 29, 2018
Barlowskillz:

Keep making noise . If you like u say ss na fake .

Make u kuku download Tiemviewer for direct access cool

Like i have said. Its not today we are seeing two people doing transaction proof game method. Its an old method.

You advertised BTC by 1:24am on April 25. He quoted you and said thanks for trusting him with your BTC at 2:00am April 25th.

And then transaction screenshot you posted is showing 9pm April 24th.

There are things I can dig up in your screenshot but its not necessary cos its a known method scammers use. Get two numbers and do business chat even send send BTC join.

I have raised the necessary red flag. Only foolish people will fall.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:36am On Apr 29, 2018
The two game masters viewing the thread and marshalling out plans.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 1:47am On Apr 29, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Like i have said. Its not today we are seeing two people doing transaction proof game method. Its an old method.

You advertised BTC by 1:24am on April 25. He quoted you and said thanks for trusting him with your BTC at 2:00am April 25th.

And then transaction screenshot you posted is showing 9pm April 24th.

There are things I can dig up in your screenshot but its not necessary cos its a known method scammers use. Get two numbers and do business chat even send send BTC join.

I have raised the necessary red flag. Only foolish people will fall.

Common you can do better bruh don’t be daft ..

I have vpn on to US I always use it when buying btc too on paxful and if you’re smart you’ll see that’s exact 5 or 6 hrs different plus I have my time zone set to us ..

I have your time bro .. dig anything out I’m ready .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 1:49am On Apr 29, 2018
@ukwaifugo go and sleep . Try again next time .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:50am On Apr 29, 2018
Barlowskillz:

Common you can do better bruh don’t be daft ..

I have vpn on to US I always use it when buying btc too on paxful and if you’re smart you’ll see that’s exact 5 or 6 hrs different plus I have my time zone set to us ..

I have your time bro .. dig anything out I’m ready .

Lol you have VPN. May be that vpn is one tool you guys use to perfect your games.

You deal on future while you transact on yesterday. Kudos to you.

Another excuse VPN.

I have dished out my red flag. Anyone who falls will blame his/herself.

Pls get your lawyer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 1:57am On Apr 29, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Lol you have VPN. May be that vpn is one tool you guys use to perfect your games.

You deal on future while you transact on yesterday. Kudos to you.

Another excuse VPN.

I have dished out my red flag. Anyone who falls will blame his/herself.

Pls get your lawyer.

Lol. I so much like you . Always have something to say .

Well Incase you don’t know with vpn I get safe and better offers on paxful compare to local ip.

More ??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:03am On Apr 29, 2018
Barlowskillz:

Lol. I so much like you . Always have something to say .

Well Incase you don’t know with vpn I get safe and better offers on paxful compare to local ip.

More ??

You use VPN for paxful
You use local IP for nairaland

When two blunt lies meet they begin to fight each other.

Twerk now you have the floor.

The message has been passed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dgen2soul(m): 2:08am On Apr 29, 2018
Am interested sir,This is my email:amooridwan41@yahoo.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 2:11am On Apr 29, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

You use VPN for paxful
You use local IP for nairaland

When two blunt lies meet they begin to fight each other.

Twerk now you have the floor.

The message has been passed.

Damn you are dull .. pls tell me what I need vpn for nl for ?

I see you don’t know nothing that’s why you always make wrong accusation.

I will just stop replying You. You are making no sense .

Good night for real .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:33am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 2:50am On Apr 29, 2018
Mr Magu partner is here ...

Waiting on fresh false allegation cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Midegee(m): 3:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Still taking ur orders..
Itunes , Amazon with valid receipts, steamwallet , googleplay Giftcards all needed at dope rate
10mins payment window guaranteed...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANBAKO: 4:10am On Apr 29, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

So what will you say to this?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Na wa oo cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANBAKO: 5:14am On Apr 29, 2018
What an evening!!!! I hope all the “NL EFCC” will call their agent to order because he has gone rouge!!!

How can someone be so shallow-minded, daft and blinded by lack of knowledge in spite of all detailed explanation and evidence provided.

Should we also blame Buhari for the negativity in your life? Has the urge to become NL’s “James Bond” made you deluded and incapacitated your thinking?

I will like @FrancisAdl, @Freiden, @eliteweb to attest to my dealings with them. These are the gentlemen that I dealt with on Saturday 27th April and they never complained. You can also consult @descrisom with whom I had a deal on Thursday. Or are they all scammers too? Or @anuz? They will confirm that I sent to them all first.

Unfortunately, Fraud and scam has turned people to mad men on this forum. In the days of 800USD per BTC, I have dealt with big boys in the game on this same thread. Go and check the records.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 29, 2018
Always escrow grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 5:35am On Apr 29, 2018
$1500 GnS Paypal Available,

We can also pay your chinese supplier invoices with PAYPAL or RMB

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.