Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5190591 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) (5635) (5636) (5637) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tudux: 10:57am On May 14, 2018
If you are interested in instagram manager and you what to create a gigs on Real likes, Real follower, real View and Real comment.
Gigs that can make you laugh with 1hour you are done with God offer. contact me (08128227445)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:00am On May 14, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N340 - N355/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Available ($450)
¤ Payoneer -Bring It, Fast Cash!
¤ Paypal - Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - N.A ($****) Bulk
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below :
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tudux: 11:02am On May 14, 2018
If you are interested in instagram manager and you what to create a gigs on Real likes, Real follower, real View and Real comment.
Gigs that can make you laugh with 1hour you are done with God offer. contact me (08128227445)..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2018
ctec:
$200 PAYPAL funds available for transfer via fnf @340. Contact 07034528746 if interested. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 11:20am On May 14, 2018
Sorry boss. I guess funlord would be in a better position to help since he vouched for her.
iamanswer:

well Funlord knows who I'm talking about.. and he knows from beginning till end of this issue... I don't know why he doesn't want to have a say in this issue... this is actually the second time I'm dealing with her... and it was from Funlord I knew she "was" legit... and now nobody wants to talk again.. I even consulted Funlord from the beginning when she started delaying payment.. he told me to wait so that she can come back that she's still in the states... I wonder why he doesn't want to come out now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 11:25am On May 14, 2018
Bitcoin needed.

Bulk or bits

Contact is on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rahbiew: 11:29am On May 14, 2018
PrinceMario:
PayPal needed

PayPal needed

Check your whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2018
Mrincredible111:
Good morning traders

AJ GLOBAL VENTURES is buying BTC @360/$.Come with your small and bulk btc.

Also Redeeming gift cards @ a � rate.
ITunes Gift Cards ✅

Amazon Gift Cards ✅

Steam ✅

Whatsapp--08105891996 or 08080905410

Don’t deal with this dude without known and trusted escrow .. he’s probably a ......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2018
Attention Everyone !!!

Important Announcement !!!

I Am Buying Bitcoin @

368/$

Minimum 500$

https:///send?phone=2348181478658

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by belamour(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2018
$200 * 3 Amazon Gift Card @ 270/$

Cash Receipt

Whatsapp If Interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2018
Buying bulk.btc at 368
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2018
[quote author=felixinfinity post=67544944][/quote]

No one seems to know u bro
Who have u transacted with on here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:50am On May 14, 2018
Egonne1:
Sorry boss. I guess funlord would be in a better position to help since he vouched for her.
exactly my point..
cos the Lady though seeing whatsoever that's happening here might be under someone's counsel not to speak yet... and nobody can say anything yet cos a renown link to the person in question is been mentioned... I don't want to start uploading screenshots so it won't look like I'm overreacting or something like that
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:51am On May 14, 2018
Egonne1:
exactly my point..
cos the Lady though seeing whatsoever that's happening here might be under someone's counsel not to speak yet... and nobody can say anything yet cos a renown link to the person in question is been mentioned... I don't want to start uploading screenshots so it won't look like I'm overreacting or something like that..
and also if I've sold bad funds to anybody here indicate...
so it won't look like we're talking about a regular dirty money dealer...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rahbiew: 11:55am On May 14, 2018
$700+ eBay checkout available at 340/$. Hit that link below.

Meanwhile, I still need fnf funds...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 12:02pm On May 14, 2018
$600neteller and $600 Skrill available at a good rate.

If you are reputable I will send first if not come with escrow. Don’t bother wasting our time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inspektor(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2018
who can help me withdraw fiveer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2018
$300 btc needed at #360

Please contact me if you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2018
inze:
Goodafternoon, we're up, open

And Still buying. Bring all your Paxful BTC and other wallets. Come to my WhatsApp for fastest payout.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cozysblog: 12:24pm On May 14, 2018
THE TEN (10) FASTEST KEYS ON HOW TO START BUSINESS WITH LITTLE CAPITAL .

It is the dream of ever business minded person to start and run his or her own business once the means is available.

But it is still clear that there is no way one can start any kind of business without capital but with the information I am going to share with you, you will understand that there are proven secrets on how to start business with little capital, not minding the nature of the business, I will also introduce you to the concept of running capital in start-up businesses. The running capital is needed just to keep the business running, just similar to the main capital, you only take from it to sustain your business, while you make profits from your main capital. Therefore, for you to start business with little capital you need to:

GET TO KNOW WHAT YOU NEED THE MONEY FOR.
Don’t be tempted to start spending the money in other necessities, simply because the money is available, does not mean that you spend the money, it is even wise that you keep the balance with you as a running capital. Startup capital is not meant for salary payment, or furnishing your office, or for buying an official car or business name registration, be smart enough to define them accordingly, the basic needs that will make the business start is what you need the money for, be guided.

how to start a business with little capital

INCURE LITTLE OR NO COST.
At the moment you started the business, it is wise that you be your first staff, try doing most of the work yourself before hiring professionals, even if there is any reason why you must hire, hire someone that the business running capital can afford to pay at that level. You don’t have any need for expansion at the moment, any idea that will tempt you to starting extra cost when you are yet to start making profits, should be trashed.

Read more here: http://www.streamsblog.com/the-ten-10-fastest-keys-on-how-to-start-business-with-little-capital/

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2018
AGC is needed urgently

Still loading your iTunes and Steam wallet card at good at good rate

Come to my whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2018
Ibraheem009:
Buying btc at 360/$.
As many as possible needed.
Come WhatsApp for deals.
WhatsApp 07063611172.
Still buying......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2018
Tabbaz:
https://www.nairaland.com/dayll

It's day11 turn. the impersonator is here again grin

CC
Dominique
mynd44

credit go to descrisom

Shut down the account immediately.

Thanks to @descrisom
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2018
Bring your skrill immediately
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2018
Urgently need BULK BTC

$2,000 and above at N363

Fast payment Always.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 1:18pm On May 14, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Skrill √
Neteller √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for binary
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 1:24pm On May 14, 2018
$1970 Paypal funds.. fiverr withdrawal..

Clean source
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lheksban(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2018
Bring all amazon gift card. Cash Receipt and any other receipt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HARDDON: 1:27pm On May 14, 2018
Fiverr Funds available.

Serious buyers hook me up.

Tobbaz?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pexbank: 1:47pm On May 14, 2018
All Currencies + Giftcards Supported
https://ng.pexbank.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) (5635) (5636) (5637) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.