Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5191653 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5635) (5636) (5637) (5638) (5639) (5640) (5641) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:33am On May 15, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N340 - N355/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Available ($280)
¤ Payoneer -Bring It, Fast Cash!
¤ Paypal - Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - N.A ($****) Bulk
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below :
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:34am On May 15, 2018
debby516:
I have not been online for a while, as such, I did not see iamanswer’s libelous posts. I will put the facts out as it happened and I won’t be joining issues with anyone here on this matter. I am not a trader, I only buy what I need. I have dealt with quite some traders here and I pay for what I buy.

On 11th February, I initially requested for USD5,000 payable to BOA. He promised until 21st February when he said only had funds for Wellsfargo. At that time, I had gotten the funds I needed but coincidentally, someone (Mr. A) who I had bought funds for a week earlier needed more funds and I gave Iamanswer the Wells fargo’ account details Mr. A had earlier given to me for USD10,000. (Please note that I don’t know Mr. A, but we have a mutual friend in Lagos who referred him to me since I was in the US at that time). Mr. A who is in Nigeria claimed that he gave me his Bro-in-law’s US account number. On 22nd February 5.38pm, I asked iamanswer if payment was made, he said that the funds had been sold. At 5.46pm, I told him not to pay to the Wells fargo account again. I repeated this at 6.00pm. He responded immediately that its being done, I responded immediately that he should call it off, that the funds could not be accessed and he should concentrate on BOA only. At 7.50pm on 23rd February, I asked for update on the BOA payment, he responded that he will send the slip. At 10.38am on 24th February, Iamanswer sent a Wellsfargo deposit slip of $3500 paid on 23rd February at 5.54pm (payment into Mr. B’s wellsfargo account).

As if I knew that something could go wrong and I did not want liability for 3rd party funds, since it was not a payment to my account, which was why I told Iamanswer expressly not to go ahead with the payment. Upon informing the account holder (Mr. B) in US about the funds, he denied the funds, alleged its fraud money, money laundering etc, and asked for picture and ID of the depositor. Later on he claimed is account had been placed on hold and asked that the depositor should recall the funds by going to bank to claim that the funds were erroneously paid into his account. I passed all these info to Iamanswer, yet he was foot-dragging and screaming that I did not have money to pay. I told him expressly that since he had nothing to hide and his fund was genuine, he should get his depositor on standby to do the needful. He saw all my messages and he kept screaming for his naira. I told him several times that I cannot pay for what I did not buy especially since I had expressly told him not to even make payment and he ignored my instruction.

Iamanswer admitted that I told him to ‘halt the payment’, in his word, but he went ahead because he thought I was angry. Iamanswer was dillydallying on the matter and was just screaming that I scammed him. Lateron, I gave him Mr. B’s US number (which was given me by Mr. A) and he was not reachable online again. I also him Mr. A‘s number in Nigeria and Iamanswer cannot deny that he didn’t reach out to him. He called Mr. A and whatever the outcome was, I assume that it was not favourable to him. Its became apparent that Mr. B had disappeared and the only link to him is Mr. A (the bro-inlaw) who knows his sister and family members in Nigeria. I cannot pay for iamanswer’s undoing and rather than work through Mr. A by all means, to help fish out Mr. B in US to return the funds, Iamanswer has been screaming at me on whatsapp. Again, I can’t pay for what I did not buy and if he has a fraud claim against me, he should bring on his petition, if not he should stop this childish drama and charade that he is throwing around on Nairaland.
Now, I will digress a little, this same Iamanswer working with chido and ayo made some payment to someone for me in November 2017, funlord is aware of these transactions. $3230 – 8th Nov, $5250 – 8th Nov and $1000 – 13th Nov. Sometimes late December/January, it was brought to my notice that the 1st payment was a proceed of fraud and the account holder was under investigation in Rialto, California. The BOA account paid to was placed on hold and the $3230 was returned to the victim of the fraud when the account holder could not admit the source of the funds. These info was relayed to Chido/Ayo and they have even refunded N500,000 in partial return of the bad funds paid and that is all I have received todate despite all the valid info that shows that the dealt with bad funds. When I told iamanswer about this, he claimed not to be working with them again etc. I told him that is it because I have not pressurized him for my refunds, if I was a scammer, I wont still be in communication with you.

On Iamanswer’s baseless claim, I have put all I have to say out here and anyone can draw their conclusions but like I said, if iamanswer has a valid claim, he should go ahead and file his petition.

By the way, I am expecting my balance from iamanswer/chido/ayo.

I rest my case.

like I always emphasise. Most of USA cash deposit ar enot clean and the dealers also are aware of the risk.

Now iamanswer did not reval all these especaially the part where you told him not to proceed again.

Also, you had an issue with him sending dirty money to you in 2017 and yet you started another transaction with him in 2018. Is it because his fund is cheap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:38am On May 15, 2018
InvestorO:

wow,thief?
seriously,what did i steal?why are you accusing me wrongly....pls puskin or whoever the mod is pls interfer in this

we are not going to interfere per se. But I will advise him not to conclude in haste.

Your method is very similar to that of a scammer. We are used to the trick, so stop the drama if you belong to the bad gang

I have been watching you too. Time will tell
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 3:48am On May 15, 2018
Janeyinspires:

See why I'm waiting for your response.Tried accessing your website buh couldn't get through.What's your rate for it,DrLaw?

N3.6/ 1 ksh.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 4:05am On May 15, 2018
debby516:
I have not been online for a while, as such, I did not see iamanswer’s libelous posts. I will put the facts out as it happened and I won’t be joining issues with anyone here on this matter. I am not a trader, I only buy what I need. I have dealt with quite some traders here and I pay for what I buy.

On 11th February, I initially requested for USD5,000 payable to BOA. He promised until 21st February when he said only had funds for Wellsfargo. At that time, I had gotten the funds I needed but coincidentally, someone (Mr. A) who I had bought funds for a week earlier needed more funds and I gave Iamanswer the Wells fargo’ account details Mr. A had earlier given to me for USD10,000. (Please note that I don’t know Mr. A, but we have a mutual friend in Lagos who referred him to me since I was in the US at that time). Mr. A who is in Nigeria claimed that he gave me his Bro-in-law’s US account number. On 22nd February 5.38pm, I asked iamanswer if payment was made, he said that the funds had been sold. At 5.46pm, I told him not to pay to the Wells fargo account again. I repeated this at 6.00pm. He responded immediately that its being done, I responded immediately that he should call it off, that the funds could not be accessed and he should concentrate on BOA only. At 7.50pm on 23rd February, I asked for update on the BOA payment, he responded that he will send the slip. At 10.38am on 24th February, Iamanswer sent a Wellsfargo deposit slip of $3500 paid on 23rd February at 5.54pm (payment into Mr. B’s wellsfargo account).

As if I knew that something could go wrong and I did not want liability for 3rd party funds, since it was not a payment to my account, which was why I told Iamanswer expressly not to go ahead with the payment. Upon informing the account holder (Mr. B) in US about the funds, he denied the funds, alleged its fraud money, money laundering etc, and asked for picture and ID of the depositor. Later on he claimed is account had been placed on hold and asked that the depositor should recall the funds by going to bank to claim that the funds were erroneously paid into his account. I passed all these info to Iamanswer, yet he was foot-dragging and screaming that I did not have money to pay. I told him expressly that since he had nothing to hide and his fund was genuine, he should get his depositor on standby to do the needful. He saw all my messages and he kept screaming for his naira. I told him several times that I cannot pay for what I did not buy especially since I had expressly told him not to even make payment and he ignored my instruction.

Iamanswer admitted that I told him to ‘halt the payment’, in his word, but he went ahead because he thought I was angry. Iamanswer was dillydallying on the matter and was just screaming that I scammed him. Lateron, I gave him Mr. B’s US number (which was given me by Mr. A) and he was not reachable online again. I also him Mr. A‘s number in Nigeria and Iamanswer cannot deny that he didn’t reach out to him. He called Mr. A and whatever the outcome was, I assume that it was not favourable to him. Its became apparent that Mr. B had disappeared and the only link to him is Mr. A (the bro-inlaw) who knows his sister and family members in Nigeria. I cannot pay for iamanswer’s undoing and rather than work through Mr. A by all means, to help fish out Mr. B in US to return the funds, Iamanswer has been screaming at me on whatsapp. Again, I can’t pay for what I did not buy and if he has a fraud claim against me, he should bring on his petition, if not he should stop this childish drama and charade that he is throwing around on Nairaland.
Now, I will digress a little, this same Iamanswer working with chido and ayo made some payment to someone for me in November 2017, funlord is aware of these transactions. $3230 – 8th Nov, $5250 – 8th Nov and $1000 – 13th Nov. Sometimes late December/January, it was brought to my notice that the 1st payment was a proceed of fraud and the account holder was under investigation in Rialto, California. The BOA account paid to was placed on hold and the $3230 was returned to the victim of the fraud when the account holder could not admit the source of the funds. These info was relayed to Chido/Ayo and they have even refunded N500,000 in partial return of the bad funds paid and that is all I have received todate despite all the valid info that shows that the dealt with bad funds. When I told iamanswer about this, he claimed not to be working with them again etc. I told him that is it because I have not pressurized him for my refunds, if I was a scammer, I wont still be in communication with you.

On Iamanswer’s baseless claim, I have put all I have to say out here and anyone can draw their conclusions but like I said, if iamanswer has a valid claim, he should go ahead and file his petition.

By the way, I am expecting my balance from iamanswer/chido/ayo.

I rest my case.

#Lobatan., #SeeMatter , #Oro 're o!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:18am On May 15, 2018
btc needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 5:41am On May 15, 2018
onatisi:
btc needed
Check inbox
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 5:41am On May 15, 2018
$140 btc is available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 6:07am On May 15, 2018
ebene4nija:
$140 btc is available
Sold to onatisi. Extra smooth transaction

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by denski429(m): 6:20am On May 15, 2018
DoyenExchange:
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N340 - N355/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Available ($150)
¤ Payoneer -Bring It, Fast Cash!
¤ Paypal - Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - N.A ($****) Bulk
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below :
I cannot find your contact in your signature. Can you send it to me?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by denski429(m): 6:20am On May 15, 2018
I have 168 dollars PayPal funds for sale in a non-paypal-registered email. Can anyone please recommend a trustworthy exchange dealer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Richhard(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2018
Richhard:
200$ ETH Available at 370, can send to any wallet.

sold to Abul20 !
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 6:27am On May 15, 2018
$250 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf or Gns @335. Contact 07034528746 if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 6:33am On May 15, 2018
$50 PayPal needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inspektor(m): 6:40am On May 15, 2018
please I want to sell my fiverr buyer profile with 180USD balance... contact me if you want it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noblec1(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2018
$600 Payoneer funds available. Come with a trusted escrow (a must). Contact at signature. Asking rate: #350/$. Slightly negotiable.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kayjegs: 7:12am On May 15, 2018
I'm buying PayPal today. Have a wonderful day.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kikyjasmine(f): 7:18am On May 15, 2018
$1030 Payoneer funds available. 345/ $. Only trusted exchangers allowed. Scammers don't even bother. Sold to voltred

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2018
btc needed , either bulk or bits . thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2018
stevenadelowo:
Buying BTC

Paxful wallet

Come with your rate
still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lheksban(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2018
Amazon gift cards needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2018
PayPal fund needed.

PayPal fund needed.

Bring any quantity you've got.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lheksban(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2018
belamour:
$200 * 9 Amazon Gift Card @ 265/$

Cash Receipt

Whatsapp If Interested
bought parts
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 7:45am On May 15, 2018
√√ Still BUYING Bulk/Bit Bitcoin & Ethereum

√√ Bulk/Bit Skrill, Neteller Funds, Fiverr Withdrawal, Payoneer, igc, agc etc

============================================
Please Valued Customers Should Kindly Contact me on my
WhatsApp Number below and lets trade Swiftly..........
============================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2018
Who wan make payment on Alibaba.com. Come inbox now and let's do that for you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2018
Bring all your AGC to my office

I am buying at good rate

I need $100*5 with cash receipt

Come to my whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2018
ucosuagwu:
Again bring all btc or eth less than $150 at a very cool rate to ucosuagwu. Ready to buy.
wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2018
Buying bulk btc at good rate .

Let's have a fast and smooth deal.

Escrow Always Allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2018
Buying btc at 360/$.
Bulk and bits needed.
WhatsApp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:27am On May 15, 2018
Tabbaz:

we are not going to interfere per se. But I will advise him not to conclude in haste.

Your method is very similar to that of a scammer. We are used to the trick, so stop the drama if you belong to the bad gang

I have been watching you too. Time will tell

I want you to act as my escrow in any transaction i perform here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 8:30am On May 15, 2018
Bulk bitcoin needed at 361/$
WhatsApp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2018
inspektor:
please I want to sell my fiverr buyer profile with 180USD balance... contact me if you want it

I am interested let deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5635) (5636) (5637) (5638) (5639) (5640) (5641) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.