Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5190932 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akpojeweo: 10:02pm On May 23, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Are u ok at all sir ?

You msg me to escrow for you at 6am; say Wetin happen? Na me kill Jesus?

Woke up at past 7am and I didn't bother reading or responding cos it's obvious you might not need me again after an hour has passed :

And u even said I read it: does that look like it's read ?

With this a point is made, you refused to escrow for me as well when I contacted you, was that also an ungodly hours too? Funlord called me when I take a snide swipe (at escrows members) for being harsh on members but refused mentioning names of rude escrow members to him.

I was banned for no offence here only a few spoke to me, helpless as it seems I waited patiently for the expiration of the ban.

Ibraheem009 was wonderful for his swift response to escrow at zero charges for me. We need to jointly do more to totally wipe all elements of scamming in this forum.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 10:19pm On May 23, 2018
Selling $10 paypal FnF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 23, 2018
$200 PayPal funds available. Clean funds but I'm just a middleman and I'm ready to send first. if you agree to it, please message me

SOLD to ammc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2018
clems88:
You all suck . ***spits*** I see that ignoring peoples complains or question is part of everyone here. I really don't blam the scammers here. Let them keep scamming .

I requested for help earlier this evening pertaining my block chain account that was locked , I was ignored . thank God a fellow rendered d little assistant he could. Am waiting for d wallet to be restored n I'll come n blast some key people here sad angry

Nansense !!!

Alaye but pesin answer you here on this thread now he even post you a link ..
what else u want ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=Fidelmalek post=67817207][/quote]

Bro, I sincerely don't understand what you intend to portray or gain via this post of yours.

Certain facts should be clear and obvious, which is, no one is mandated to offer an escrow service. If you contact an individual, and such individual isn't ready or available, you move on and contact someone else.

Coming here to tell us what transpired because they didn't respond to you is totally uncalled for. I will advice that you bring down the post. Life is governed by principles. Violating such principles exposes you to danger. My one cent advice.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:35pm On May 23, 2018
Fidelmalek:
I'm using this medium to call out some seemingly important people here.

WTF?
OK, tall be preaching about escrow and all, but when we contact you guys, you'll either read our messages and ignore or don't pick calls after reading.
And when we get scammed, Jesus crucifixion will be small compared to the one we'll be given.
I know everyone is busy and work at a different pace, but please and please this is unacceptable and unfair.
Let me call out every body here one by one.
Case 1
Teamb: He always acts as arrogant as possible. And to imagine I threw an upheaval of tantrums with Gboliwe when he accused him (teamb) of being a scammer.
I can't remember how many times too many I contacted the guy but he'll either read messages or ignore and won't pick calls. And that's that.
Who does that

Case 2
HazzanTazzan: I had payoneer funds which Tabbaz and Ibraheem09 were aware of, and the funds got withdrawn from UpWork today. OK fine, an exchanger contacted me for the funds, and I insisted on escrow. I contacted him, called him severally he refused picking. He even r ad my messages and ignored.

Case 3
Funlord : this one is very annoying, because he's my main person, but I just need to call him out.
I sent him a message this morning requesting for escrow services , and he came online read them and ignored. I called him thrice, he did not pick. I understand that ya'll may be busy, but there is a point where it turns out to be snubbing.

I finally contacted Egonne1 and she swiftly responded, inept of the fact that she had to prepare her kids for school...
Now that's what I call a gem.
I contacted Mariesio too, and she was helpful too.
I concluded the deal smoothly, using my sister egonne ad escrow...
Now imagine if I need funds ASAP and as ya'll ignored me, I'd have ended up sending first, and of he was a potential scammer, my sweat coulda gone down the drain.
Next thing I'll come here to rant, and ya'll will accurse me as much as you want.
Phew! I've shaked a lot of tables but I don't care, because it's just inherently saddening...
My point - - - - - - please and please, for the sake of sanity and the mission to curb scammers parade here, please endeavour to give a little time in to aid those who need escrow services.
Shalom smiley
The only part where I will make a comment is where you said you would have sent first if you needed money ASAP.
Note that you won't die if you don't transact. Never make an attempt to send 1st because escrows aren't available. If you end up being scammed, Ramadan Kareem for the gift.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Obriken(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2018
onatisi:
this is the problem with nigerians
give them an inch and they will take a kilometer
for crying out loud ,how can you be waking up someone by 6am in the morning all because you want the person to escrow for you angry angry
now if those called out now refuse to do any more escrows for anyone , ppl will be saying they are wicked
escrow is more or less free except for bank charges, waking someone up by 6am just because of your own personal business is highly inconsiderate .

To me I think it's wrong to have called out people here cos they didn't reply as at when needed, I can be awake but the other person might be asleep by that same time cos we have our various things we do.
Fidelmalek please and please,
I'll suggest if you contact someone to escrow for you and you got no reply please try another person to see your deal is done or better still plead with whomever your dealing with to adjust his/her transaction time.
Let Love Lead Please.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Obriken(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2018
Fidelmalek:

WTF?
OK, tall be preaching about escrow and all, but when we contact you guys, you'll either read our messages and ignore or don't pick calls after reading.
And when we get scammed, Jesus crucifixion will be small compared to the one we'll be given.
I know everyone is busy and work at a different pace, but please and please this is unacceptable and unfair.
Case 1
Teamb: He always acts as arrogant as possible. And to imagine I threw an upheaval of tantrums with Gboliwe when he accused him (teamb) of being a scammer.
I can't remember how many times too many I contacted the guy but he'll either read messages or ignore and won't pick calls. And that's that.
Who does that

Case 2
HazzanTazzan: I had payoneer funds which Tabbaz and Ibraheem09 were aware of, and the funds got withdrawn from UpWork today. OK fine, an exchanger contacted me for the funds, and I insisted on escrow. I contacted him, called him severally he refused picking. He even r ad my messages and ignored.

Case 3
Funlord : this one is very annoying, because he's my main person, but I just need to call him out.
I sent him a message this morning requesting for escrow services , and he came online read them and ignored. I called him thrice, he did not pick. I understand that ya'll may be busy, but there is a point where it turns out to be snubbing.

I finally contacted Egonne1 and she swiftly responded, inept of the fact that she had to prepare her kids for school...
Now imagine if I need funds ASAP and as ya'll ignored me, I'd have ended up sending first, and of he was a potential scammer, my sweat coulda gone down the drain.
Next thing I'll come here to rant, and ya'll will accurse me as much as you want.
Phew! I've shaked a lot of tables but I don't care, because it's just inherently saddening...
My point - - - - - - please and please, for the sake of sanity and the mission to curb scammers parade here, please endeavour to give a little time in to aid those who need escrow services.
Shalom smiley

Let Love Lead Sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dopklotinz(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2018
Rate?
GoodDieYoung:
$200 PayPal funds available. Clean funds but I'm just a middleman and I'm ready to send first. if you agree to it, please message me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Obriken(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2018
Payoneer $$ needed, check my signature for Whatsapp details. Strictly with an escrow for quick transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:18pm On May 23, 2018
Ibraheem009:

The only part where I will make a comment is where you said you would have sent first if you needed money ASAP.
Note that you won't die if you don't transact. Never make an attempt to send 1st because escrows aren't available. If you end up being scammed, Ramadan Kareem for the gift.

Good point at bolded.

Also people should learn to use paid escrow website such as pexbank, remitano, localbitcoins etc

I salute all those rendering free escrow here. It's not easy. For the first time I see real brotherhood devoid of religion and ethnic sentiment

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:24pm On May 23, 2018
onatisi:
this is the problem with nigerians
give them an inch and they will take a kilometer
for crying out loud ,how can you be waking up someone by 6am in the morning all because you want the person to escrow for you angry angry
now if those called out now refuse to do any more escrows for anyone , ppl will be saying they are wicked
escrow is more or less free except for bank charges, waking someone up by 6am just because of your own personal business is highly inconsiderate .

No sir....you know that funlord is a wizard that does not require any food or rest and that does not have blood but engine oil running through my veins. I must exit Dreamland and never put my phone on silent at all times of the day in order not to disappoint these great traders who are responsible for my existence. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 12:03am On May 24, 2018
Fidelmalek:

WTF?
Case 1
Who does that

Case 2

Case 3

Shalom smiley

Bro, I never saw your calls nor your pm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babygal4eva(f): 12:07am On May 24, 2018
funlord:

No sir....you know that funlord is a wizard that does not require any food or rest and that does not have blood but engine oil running through my veins. I must exit Dreamland and never put my phone on silent at all times of the day in order not to disappoint these great traders who are responsible for my existence. Smh

lol superman

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:51am On May 24, 2018

COME WITH YOUR CARDS NOW
BUYING WITH VERY VERY HOT RATE NOW!!!

Exchange your itunes BIG CARDS $101-$1000
To Bitcoin or Bank Payment(Nigerians Only)All
Payments are instantly

USA Itunes Cards $101-$1000
CANADA Itunes Cards $101-$1000
Google cards and Amazon cards needed urgently. Codes,debit and cash receipts are needed

I will pay you with correct, confirm good rate.
NOTE-Only Genuine, Activated, Unredeemed Good Cards. sad

Don't need bad cards. angry

whatsapp

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mentorspencer(m): 1:18am On May 24, 2018
$35 btc for sale...paxful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 1:49am On May 24, 2018
angry angry sad cry smiley
Phew, although it is painful and I am right to an extent, I still believe that scammers will be non existent if we help members here ESCROW, without IGNORING their trust they've had in us and messages.
Please note *
This is one too many of such occasions, and I felt so bitter that I had to post this.

If anyone is offended I APOLOGISE, but the truth still stands.

Please and please, let's just help each other bring down the scamming rate by offering escrow to each other.

OK let's imagine this scenario...
I contact an exchanger for PayPal and I have funds to sell. I contact several board of directors here, and no one replies me or take calls, if I'm not patient,
I'LL END UP BEING SCAMMED , if the exchanger has dubious intentions.
I'll still come here and cry foul, and I'll be blasted for being scammed.
I apologise to anyone who feels offended by my comments, but the truth still stands!

LET'S GIVE SCAMMERS AN ACIDIC ENVIRONMENT TO EVEN THINK OF SCAMMING .
My one cent.

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 100bands: 1:58am On May 24, 2018
For sale I have $90 BTC on paxful @358/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:58am On May 24, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $1000 @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $3000, We Buy!
¤ Paypal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $50 - $2000, We Buy!
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ GUARANTEED Buying or Selling!

***Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet us now.

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 2:55am On May 24, 2018
Fidelmalek:

WTF?
OK, ya'll be preaching about escrow and all, but when we contact you guys, you'll either read our messages and ignore or don't pick calls after reading.
Case 1
Who does that

Case 2
HazzanTazzan: I had payoneer funds which Tabbaz and Ibraheem09 were aware of, and the funds got withdrawn from UpWork today. OK fine, an exchanger contacted me for the funds, and I insisted on escrow. I contacted him, called him severally he refused picking. He even read my messages and ignored.

Case 3

I concluded the deal smoothly, using my sister egonne as escrow...
Now imagine if I needed funds ASAP and as ya'll ignored me, I'd have ended up sending first, and if my buyer was a potential scammer, my sweat coulda gone down the drain.
Shalom smiley

This post is not needful to say the least . I for one work FULL TIME for a coy taking into consideration that I will be up btw 2am-3am trading sometimes till 4am then snatch 2hrs or less sleep. Mind you , I would have gone to bed around 11pm or thereabouts.

Imagine escrowing with such schedule at 6:19am while preparing for office (mind you , I have done countless Escrows at such time but every day can't be the same ).

Imagine further that some other people you contacted have tighter schedule or are simply sleeping at that time . Your post would have be weightier if the incidence occurred in the noon time.

This is the 2nd time you would chat me up at 6am or thereabouts, imagine that I am a housewife sleeping beside her husband at that time or preparing kids for school ( we all have diff homes, do you can't use a single occurrence to conclude that everyone can escrow while preparing kids for school)

Keeping imagining diff scenarios and you will be able to excuse away people's inability to help you at that time.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babygal4eva(f): 3:01am On May 24, 2018
Fidelmalek:
angry angry sad cry smiley
Phew, although it is painful and I am right to an extent, I still believe that scammers will be non existent if we help members here ESCROW, without IGNORING their trust they've had in us and messages.
Please note *
This is one too many of such occasions, and I felt so bitter that I had to post this.

If anyone is offended I APOLOGISE, but the truth still stands.

Please and please, let's just help each other bring down the scamming rate by offering escrow to each other.

OK let's imagine this scenario...
I contact an exchanger for PayPal and I have funds to sell. I contact several board of directors here, and no one replies me or take calls, if I'm not patient,
I'LL END UP BEING SCAMMED , if the exchanger has dubious intentions.
I'll still come here and cry foul, and I'll be blasted for being scammed.
I apologise to anyone who feels offended by my comments, but the truth still stands!

LET'S GIVE SCAMMERS AN ACIDIC ENVIRONMENT TO EVEN THINK OF SCAMMING .
My one cent.

I personally think the self-entitlement in all your posts is funny, as if escrow is your God given right. I'm not against people helping out heck those that do are nice individuals, doesn't mean you should emotionally blackmail anyone into helping you. if they choose to ignore your request move on to someone else, and if you choose to be impatient and get scammed whose fault? whose money would be lost?

radarada in this section is really funny... lol can u imagine "I'll end up being scammed" abeg wu u epp instead of u to be begging the nice enough people offering their time to you you're here crying boo hoo they are ignoring me boo hoo hoo after they will start crying cabal cabal.

People need to grow up

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:03am On May 24, 2018
100bands:
For sale I have $90 BTC on paxful @358/$

What’s your WhatsApp number?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 4:45am On May 24, 2018
Puffframmy:

What’s your WhatsApp number?

You want to rip that dude as usual hun? Repent .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:47am On May 24, 2018
Barlowskillz:

You want to rip that dude as usual hun? Repent .

Have I ripped you or your ancestors before?

Attention seeker, very soon they’ll know that you’re up to no good.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 4:56am On May 24, 2018
See em comments up there bunch of HYPOCRITE

The real ones are few...

@fidelmalek you have passed the message.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 4:59am On May 24, 2018
Morning.
Now buying bitcoins from all wallets at 360/$.
$30,000 needed today.
WhatsApp 07063611172 for deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lubehouse9ja(m): 5:04am On May 24, 2018
Ibraheem009:
Morning.
Now buying bitcoins from all wallets at 360/$.
$30,000 needed today.
WhatsApp 07063611172 for deal.
Hmmm Ibrahim , u too don land chinese deal be that. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lubehouse9ja(m): 5:04am On May 24, 2018
$526 gns paypal needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bjay08: 5:23am On May 24, 2018
$750 agc needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:45am On May 24, 2018
bjay08:
$750 agc needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.