Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5191460 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:53am On May 29, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $4000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ PayPal - Available ($115) FnF/GnS
¤ Payoneer -$50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ PM - $50 - $2000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000+, Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ GUARANTEED Buying or Selling!

***Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet us now.

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2018
drey22:
$60 btc available
$50 sold to seepumping
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2018
$500 fnf PayPal needed at a friendly rate

WhatsApp: 08163609254
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Blaksheep: 10:01am On May 29, 2018
$41 perfect money needed asap.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2018
√√ Still buying

√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ Payoneer Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pexbank: 10:12am On May 29, 2018
Fidelmalek:
I'm using this medium to call out some seemingly important people here.

WTF?
OK, ya'll be preaching about escrow and all, but when we contact you guys, you'll either read our messages and ignore or don't pick calls after reading.
And when we get scammed, Jesus crucifixion will be small compared to the one we'll be given.
I know everyone is busy and work at a different pace, but please and please this is unacceptable and unfair.
Let me call out every body here one by one.
Case 1
Teamb: He always acts as arrogant as possible. And to imagine I threw an upheaval of tantrums with Gboliwe when he accused him (teamb) of being a scammer.
I can't remember how many times too many I contacted the guy but he'll either read messages or ignore and won't pick calls. And that's that.
Who does that

Case 2
HazzanTazzan: I had payoneer funds which Tabbaz and Ibraheem09 were aware of, and the funds got withdrawn from UpWork today. OK fine, an exchanger contacted me for the funds, and I insisted on escrow. I contacted him, called him severally he refused picking. He even read my messages and ignored.

Case 3
Funlord : this one is very annoying, because he's my main person, but I just need to call him out.
I sent him a message this morning requesting for escrow services , and he came online read them and ignored. I called him thrice, he did not pick. I understand that ya'll may be busy, but there is a point where it turns out to be snubbing.

I finally contacted Egonne1 and she swiftly responded, inept of the fact that she had to prepare her kids for school...
Now that's what I call a gem.
I contacted Mariesio too, and she was helpful too.
I concluded the deal smoothly, using my sister egonne as escrow...
Now imagine if I needed funds ASAP and as ya'll ignored me, I'd have ended up sending first, and if my buyer was a potential scammer, my sweat coulda gone down the drain.
Next thing I'll come here to rant, and ya'll will accurse me as much as you want.
Phew! I've shaked a lot of tables but I don't care, because it's just inherently saddening...
My point - - - - - - please and please, for the sake of sanity and the mission to curb scammers parade here, please endeavour to give a little time in to aid those who need escrow services.
Shalom smiley

Fidelmalek, I am calling this out to you.

All these important people here that you mentioned are people like you who have their own private lives and you have no idea how much you inconvenience them just to escrow. They simply ignore!

Yet, you ignore companies who have set up everything for you to succeed and take your business seriously. Many just wait and sit there until they're scammed and then, blame people who got busy lives for not offering escrow services!

Tabbaz, has recommended here severally to use pexbank and we are really out to help. Take a peek, see what group of traders like yourself is trying to accomplish https://ng.pexbank.com

Those that keep feeding the lazy from their hardwork do so because they really want to

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2018
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOHEXCHANGE

WE HAVE AVAILABLE :

>Payoneer
>Paypal
>Bitcoin
>Skrill

WE BUYING :

>Bitcoin
>Paypal
>Payoneer
>Ethereum
>Neteller and Amazon Gift card
Skrill @ a good rate.
Also Fiverr,Upwork and topbuzz withdrawal
Bring all small or big amount.....
Whatsapp : +2348088759163
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:37am On May 29, 2018
Don't waste your Coins/Tokens...

I'm buying the following coins at sweet rates:

Old ENU.
Fresco.
ETN.
ETOS1.
HOT.
Hydro 11111/22222.
LTC.
ETH.
BTC from any wallet.

NB: I'm buying bulk quantity of FRESCO coin at #3/1 now!!!

Whatsapp contact is on Signature...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olamilekan449(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2018
EzekielMab:
Buying all iTunes, amazon , steem gift card

Pm 08067111792
i got Italian paysafecard if you are interested contact me on +2347039110580
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2018
Gboliwe:

They have sent you again abi? Leave my name outta ya fuckinggg mouth. And stop accusing me falsely. I didn't call your god a scammer, your ass licking self just read my post then and felt like snuggling deep into another's ass to lick sheeet. Now I see you are done and already retching.

Good!

shut up!
I hope you enjoyed your ban.
Ret@rd.
I don’t ass lick no one. Even seun himself, as we’re all goddamn equal in some aspects .
So shove your irrelevant advice inside your ass.
I’m done replying you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2018
Blaksheep:
$41 perfect money needed asap.

Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2018
mcmanuel20:
$20 pm available @ 370/$ contact signature

Come to my whatsapp office

Escrow is Always Allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 10:59am On May 29, 2018
Fidelmalek:
shut up!
I hope you enjoyed your ban.
Ret@rd.
I don’t ass lick no one. Even seun himself, as we’re all goddamn equal in some aspects .
So shove your irrelevant advice inside your ass.
I’m done replying you

Who was banned? cheesy cheesy you can only wish!

One more insult and you will be banned for the rest of the week. Learn to choose your words except you lack proper hometraining.

Anyway, keep whining and crying and.... how did you put it there again?.... throwing up tantrums. Keep at it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2018
I'm buying SKRILL now

Any amount

Day11
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2018
$100 BTC available for sale... Come inbox with escrow or be ready to send first if you're not a reputable dealer here...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2018
abuhazzan:
$500 fnf PayPal needed at a friendly rate

WhatsApp: 08163609254

See me in camera on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 to tell me your friendly rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2018
$16 Skrill for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mcmanuel20: 11:37am On May 29, 2018
mcmanuel20:
$20 pm available @ 370/$ contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolayei: 11:44am On May 29, 2018
This thread cracks me up lol.
How can an ordinary member threaten ban if not cabalism.
Some people have taken over this thread in the name of VIP or old members.
Abeg make I face my own work jare and leave this hustlers alone

Quote me and I will crash your site by selling cheaper than site in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2018
$1000 payoneer funds available at 350/$. Contact me now 08060150245
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2018
bolayei:
This thread cracks me up lol.
How can an ordinary member threaten ban if not cabalism.
Some people have taken over this thread in the name of VIP or old members.
Abeg make I face my own work jare and leave this hustlers alone

Quote me and I will crash your site by selling cheaper than site in Nigeria

I have quoted you.
Please crash the site rates.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by encrypt(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2018
Drlaw:

Hello if u have working whatapp lets deal
Swift transaction!
Highly recommend
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aywhy93(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2018
aywhy93:
$60 PayPal FnF Funds Available

Contact on signature!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2018
Strictly PayPal invoice of at least $500 can be paid at N330/$.

Whatsapp me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you are interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2018
Macfortune:
$100 BTC available for sale... Come inbox with escrow or be ready to send first if you're not a reputable dealer here...

Come my WhatsApp. Click on my link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2018
Huge BTC needed. Come with your rates and amounts. Click on my WhatsApp link below. $500+ and above.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mcmanuel20: 2:01pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=mcmanuel20 post=67985023][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mcmanuel20: 2:02pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=mcmanuel20 post=67985023][/quote]
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2018
$11,000 boa deposit available today at a good rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mavinc4u(f): 2:20pm On May 29, 2018
walmart card needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.