Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5189988 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5854) (5855) (5856) (5857) (5858) (5859) (5860) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hello everyone.

I did a middleman paypal job between shomoagemi and Teamb. The transaction was of $500 which was sent to Teamb and then I was credited with 160k for shomoagemi. Everything was good but I decided to hold onto the naira equivalent because I don't trust the guy and I wanted to do more findings about him. His moniker was just created this month 2nd June 2018, I didn't want to just say he is a scammer because his account was just created this month, he might just be a clean guy who wanted to sell his hard earned funds., I knew something was fishy about the guy because he claims that the source of the fund is from his online work/business which is called "Ewhoring".. I contacted Funlord about the case to ask him if they can dispute/charge back FnF transactions and unfortunately they can. This idiot shomoagemi wanted to put me in gbese(trouble) of 160k because if something goes wrong, it will be on my head. He gave me an innocent person's account number to send the money to and I'm pretty sure it's a MITM account scheme to collect Bitcoin/ETH or any other crypto currency with no trace and disappear.... After some hours, the guy started acting funny and saying his paypal account has been restricted when I asked him to send me screenshot of his summary and recent transactions.. Before I know it, Teamb contacted me and said the fund has been charged back/dispute as Unauthorised transaction that I should refund him his money, of which I easily did after we spoke on the phone because I held onto the funds..... This is how this guy would have done MITM on me and destroyed me... God will punish you and your descendants shomoagemi.... I would have been in a trouble of 160k from where I don't know where to get that kind of money........... PLEASE I WANT EVERYONE TO BE CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE ANY FUND SHOULD HAVE A LEGIT SOURCE... MITM CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE AT ANYTIME, EVEN WITH ESCROW SEF... These scammers are everywhere and have new methods everyday, the last time I was scammed of $47 PayPal by dinar which I still got back after dispute was over 2 years ago when I first started to do exchange.... Please everyone be highly careful in every trade/exchange you do, make sure the source is over legit and you can trust the person you are dealing with.
Teamb I'm sorry for the time wasted and bad name this deal might have caused to your clients.. MITM can happen to anyone ............ shomoagemi phone number is
+2348181763235 (08181763235)
This is the account number he gave me, I don't know whether it's an innocent person or his own/family/friend's account..
Agwunobi Chukwuma Frank
Fcmb

cc Tabbaz onatisi Egonne1 Singapore1 hayfloze sirambassador 3rnest LadyF funlord Ibraheem009 Drlaw Okwalfugo
hazzantazzan abuhazzan justi4jesu and all others.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We"re Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
500$ amazon gift card available with debit receipt

100*5

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
ITunes gift card Needed

COME WHATSAPP NOW.

PREFERABLY $50 AND $100. Others denominations are accepted too

Single $200 iTunes card is also welcome

Amazon with cash and debit receipts, Steam card is needed

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
check my thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/sell-itunes-amazon-other-gift

Earn bonuses on your gift card sales to us through:

LOYALTY BONUS
REFERRAL BONUS
AND BONUS AIRTIME TO ALL NETWORKS
(T&C apply)

I need over 5000usd Gift cards daily, bring all your gift cards for instant payment

Sell your :

iTunes Gift Card

Amazon Gift Card

Steam Wallet Gift Card

OneVanilla VISA/MasterCard Gift Card

Walmart Gift Card

Google play gift card and lots more

Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption

and get your payment instantly @ a good rate.

Don't get scammed of your hard-earned gift cards by scammers, our service is reliable, tested and trusted. Integrity is our watchword

Countries include:USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK et al

NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN

Send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction: 08035537864

https:///send?phone=2348035537864
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
ucosuagwu:
Hello everyone.

I did a middleman paypal job between shomoagemi and Teamb. The transaction was of $500 which was sent to Teamb and then I was credited with 160k for shomoagemi. Everything was good but I decided to hold onto the naira equivalent because I don't trust the guy and I wanted to do more findings about him. His moniker was just created this month 2nd June 2018, I didn't want to just say he is a scammer because his account was just created this month, he might just be a clean guy who wanted to sell his hard earned funds., I knew something was fishy about the guy because he claims that the source of the fund is from his online work/business which is called "Ewhoring".. I contacted Funlord about the case to ask him if they can dispute/charge back FnF transactions and unfortunately they can. This idiot shomoagemi wanted to put me in gbese(trouble) of 160k because if something goes wrong, it will be on my head. He gave me an innocent person's account number to send the money to and I'm pretty sure it's a MITM account scheme to collect Bitcoin/ETH or any other crypto currency with no trace and disappear.... After some hours, the guy started acting funny and saying his paypal account has been restricted when I asked him to send me screenshot of his summary and recent transactions.. Before I know it, Teamb contacted me and said the fund has been charged back/dispute as Unauthorised transaction that I should refund him his money, of which I easily did after we spoke on the phone because I held onto the funds..... This is how this guy would have done MITM on me and destroyed me... God will punish you and your descendants shomoagemi.... I would have been in a trouble of 160k from where I don't know where to get that kind of money........... PLEASE I WANT EVERYONE TO BE CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE ANY FUND SHOULD HAVE A LEGIT SOURCE... MITM CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE AT ANYTIME, EVEN WITH ESCROW SEF... These scammers are everywhere and have new methods everyday, the last time I was scammed of $47 PayPal by dinar which I still got back after dispute was over 2 years ago when I first started to do exchange.... Please everyone be highly careful in every trade/exchange you do, make sure the source is over legit and you can trust the person you are dealing with.
Teamb I'm sorry for the time wasted and bad name this deal might have caused to your clients.. MITM can happen to anyone ............ shomoagemi phone number is
This is the account number he gave me, I don't know whether it's an innocent person or his own/family/friend's account..
Agwunobi Chukwuma Frank
Fcmb

cc Tabbaz onatisi Egonne1 Singapore1 hayfloze sirambassador 3rnest LadyF funlord Ibraheem009 Drlaw Okwalfugo
thank your God .this is more reason I don't do Paypal deals
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
ucosuagwu:
Hello everyone.

Agwunobi Chukwuma Frank
Fcmb

Well, thank your God that He saved you.
But it is you that I will advise to be very careful with your pattern of trading. You're doing middleman of a transaction you are not capable of paying. If you're eventually scammed, you too will turn scammer because you won't have enough money to refund your client. You were once involved in similar issue like that which necessitated giving you some times to refund.
In short, never get involved in a transaction you are not capable of paying for.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ibraheem009:

But it is you that I will advise to be very careful with your pattern of trading. You're doing middleman of a transaction you are not capable of paying. If you're eventually scammed, you too will turn scammer because you won't have enough money to refund your client. You were once involved in similar issue like that which necessitated giving you some times to refund.
In short, never get involved in a transaction you are not capable of paying for.

I don't see any reason why an escrow will be held responsible for a chargeback...

How can a buyer and seller call me to escrow a PayPal trade... I escrowed for you successfully and chargeback happens and you think you can contact me to complain?
To say what exactly? Na me find the seller for you?

It's a different case if I'm a middle man tho...
But acting as escrow, nothing concern me...

So I guess he was concerned cos he was a middle man

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
I'm looking for PayPal...

Let me know in case you found him...

Cash gift for whoever does ...

Fnf or Gns... March enter whatsapp

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
lexxyrule:
Buying payoneer funds at 347/$ for now. Instant funding. Contact at whatsapp (08062085481). Please bring your escrow or be ready to send first. Thanks

You can message me on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you can take it for N350/$. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Skrill is also available at N340/$.

My whatsapp number remains 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by omisakint: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
What the best amount I can sell btc thing right now. Pls reply
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
$500 single AGC needed. Debit or cash
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ibraheem009:

Thank you boss.. I'm very careful when doing a middle man job and I make sure everything is legit and clear on both my clients end before I release money to avoid issues.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
ucosuagwu:
Hello everyone.

Agwunobi Chukwuma Frank
Fcmb

never do a middle man for PayPal and payoneer unless you verified the original seller to be legit.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lubehouse9ja(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
I need just $41 gns/fnf PayPal at gud rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
ucosuagwu:
Hello everyone.

Agwunobi Chukwuma Frank
Fcmb

All these scammers learn new ways of scamming every day. My advice is that next time don't do middleman for an amount that is way outrageous. The profit may not worth it at times, as the devil you know may sometimes be better than the angel you just met.
Thank God bro, it is goodluck to have escaped such implication, because at the end, TeamB may feel you arranged the whole scamming ordeal, which is bad not for teamb alone but also everyone willing to deal with you.

Just be more careful ucosuagwu, the devil has been trying to give you bad reputation lately.
However, note that PayPal chargeback can be done even after 4 months after deal.
May God continue to protect and enrich our hustles!

Peace!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tytswagz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Tytswagz:
.Submit your iTunes gift cards ( physical and e code)
Amazon gift cards ( cash, debit and no receipt)
Google play gift card ( physical card and e code)
All loaded at high rate....
WhatsApp link:  https:///send?phone=2348150970510
Kindly reBc����
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
descrisom:
Bulk itunes card needed.... $101-$200....
$10k ...sweet rate....200 at 35k
Instant loading
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Evening Everyone
Amazon Rate Now Making Madt Sense

Cash Receipt 260/$
Debit Receipt 250/$
Any other Receipt 230/$
No Receipt 210/$

Cash Payment is Instant and guaranteed
https:///send?phone=2348187747356

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
$2000 btc needed paxful wallet

Please use the link
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by preciousnobel(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Like I said, I will show the face of the thief.
Meet the almighty Fidelmalek who takes pleasure in scamming.
He placed an ad for writers on this forum. And I made my interest in writing for him known. He dropped the guidelines and I delivered. But he has not paid since then. Perhaps he is too busy. I advise nairalanders to tread with caution whenever FidelMalek or any of his other monikers is ready to hunt!
Dear Fidelmalek, I challenge you to refute these allegations.

Cc
Funlord, gensteejay:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by preciousnobel(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
He placed an ad for writers on this forum. And I made my interest in writing for him known. He dropped the guidelines and I delivered. But he has not paid since then. Perhaps he is too busy. I advise nairalanders to tread with caution whenever FidelMalek.

Cc
Funlord, gensteejay:

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by preciousnobel(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
More

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tobieeniafe(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
tobieeniafe:
$36 PayPal funds available
Source Fiverr

Come to my WhatsApp
still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
preciousnobel:
He placed an ad for writers on this forum. And I made my interest in writing for him known. He dropped the guidelines and I delivered. But he has not paid since then. Perhaps he is too busy. I advise nairalanders to tread with caution whenever FidelMalek or any of his other monikers is ready to hunt!

Cc
Funlord, gensteejay:

I have no business with nairaland half baked writers for now...let me clear my name first with people I'm owing... You're definitely not even in the pecking order
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2018

I'm a troubled young man with dreams and aspirations,
but I think I'll find peace and serenity if I'm motionless...
@ everybody I'm owing,I'll reimburse most certainly, and maybe a little more than what I'm owing...
Then maybe just maybe, I may find peace in any way I choose to.
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Buying
tosinjay:
PAYONEER FUNDS URGENTLY NEEDED

INSTANT PAYMENT GUARANTEED

WHATSAPP PLSE!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Buying
tosinjay:
PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED

INSTANT PAYMENT GUARANTEED

WHATSAPP PLSE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5854) (5855) (5856) (5857) (5858) (5859) (5860) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.