Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5179484 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) (6022) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $10,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $8000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB ¥60 - ¥30,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
clems88:
@yusufmuhd I did transaction twice with this guy not knowing he is trying to gain my trust. But I was been careful and kept watching him. I initially wanted him to build an e-commerce store which I declined because I wasn't convinced the way he bugs me online . fast forward to Sunday I needed to know weather the PayPal he created for me can receive money , so I told him to send me $5 so that even if I was gonna loose cash it wount be much , after transferring d cash to him he said his PayPal account was displaying error when he wanted to send the PayPal fund . fast forward to Monday he came up with stories that his phone was stolen on his way to Cameroon . but this same guy comes online n refuses to reply my messages and has stopped picking my calls , he even went to the extent of switching off his 2 lines.
And he's currently online viewing this thread
Thank you bro for this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Razzjazz:
OH. He's gotten another victim?
So all I ever did wrong was being linked to a guy I don't know anything about, and boom I was tagged a scammer.
Now he's gotten another guy.
Yusufmuhd, I sold my funds to you, you scammed me of my PayPal. Even when the heavens knows I have a clean slate. But watch out for me. I've already gotten my money back anyways. PayPal just refunded me from their excess reserve, and said they'll contact you as regards the legality of the funds.
I wonder why I haven't scammed anybody since then.
Not a single person, but yet I was tagged a scammer.
As for Tabbaz, you went to the mods to report me. Was that how pained you were? grin
You couldn't even face me like a man?
Go and do a DNA test on your children. I'm sure they ain't yours because you ain't man enough.
Joker.
oooo
Mr man , go and ask your guy
If I scam him or what...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
√√ STILL NEEDED....

❤ Skrill/Neteller Funds Needed

❤ Payoneer Funds Needed

❤ Perfect Money Needed

❤ Paxful Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================
....................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Razzjazz: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
yusufmuhd:
oooo
Mr man , go and ask your guy
If I scam him or what...
shut up and pay him his funds.
And by the way, expect your account limitation soon.
Alongside all your accounts.
I've gotten back my money from PayPal, and the charge back has been carried out.
Your money will be deducted and I even told them it was a fraudulent transaction, so enjoy your time of penury.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
Razzjazz:
shut up and pay him his funds.
And by the way, expect your account limitation soon.
Alongside all your accounts.
I've gotten back my money from PayPal, and the charge back has been carried out.
Your money will be deducted and I even told them it was a fraudulent transaction, so enjoy your time of penury.
hmmmm
Nice one , Mr scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Razzjazz: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
yusufmuhd:
hmmmm
Nice one , Mr scammer
SHUT UP AGAIN IN HAUSA.
maybe that's the language you'll understand.
Bring up anybody I scammed or forever shut up.
See this coded beggar/scammer calling someone a scammer?
Bloody uneducated retard...

How's your snake bite? embarassed
Sorry. But I wished it bit you in your genitals grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lovalt15:
No man, you got it wrong I'm not a Disgrace, Day11 didn't update you since then I paid some of the money and I made agreement with him
Why is my balance woman You still owed me 140k?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lovalt15:
$550 PayPal for sell @ 330 Whatsapp 08144758217
You sold parts of the this to me($520) and you chargeback it back after 2 days and promised to refund me Naira when i confronted you and ypu paid 30k ever since you didn picked my calls and none reply message. We had series of argument you even said i should go ahead and do whatever i want to do.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lovalt15:
No man, you got it wrong I'm not a Disgrace, Day11 didn't update you since then I paid some of the money and I made agreement with him
I am watching you in 3D ........every traders should careful of this woman.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Freshly baked Fiverr Review available for pack - 08138418399
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
yusufmuhd:

Thank you bro for this
I'm sorry bro. Someone always gets skeptical when your dealing with person you haven't seen. Guys he has refunded the cash
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
clems88:
@yusufmuhd I did transaction twice with this guy not knowing he is trying to gain my trust. But I was been careful and kept watching him. I initially wanted him to build an e-commerce store which I declined because I wasn't convinced the way he bugs me online . fast forward to Sunday I needed to know weather the PayPal he created for me can receive money , so I told him to send me $5 so that even if I was gonna loose cash it wount be much , after transferring d cash to him he said his PayPal account was displaying error when he wanted to send the PayPal fund . fast forward to Monday he came up with stories that his phone was stolen on his way to Cameroon . but this same guy comes online n refuses to reply my messages and has stopped picking my calls , he even went to the extent of switching off his 2 lines.
And he's currently online viewing this thread
he's settled me . it was just a misconception . kindly ignore please. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sangresan(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
ayo527:

Sold to ucosuagwu. swift deal

That boy bought it and paid you?

I doubt it. The boy is making attempts at defrauding me and I've given him till noon tomorrow to pay up.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sangresan(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mods should please take note of the new scammer called ucosuagwu....

He withdrew iwriter funds for me and has been holding onto it with silly excuses. I've given him till tomorrow to transfer the money. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Peteryt01: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tabbaz:

Paypall and lortexchange is a Scammer

Now it's getting interesting. It seems the guy scammed another person's bitcoin and since the matter is bursted, he want you to pay debby with it. We shall get to the root of this
Na wa for u o, u just talk anyhow wen woman is involved.
U no see how I've been paying installmentally,
From about 400k down to 72or89k
@btc
It will be over soon,so relax...then we'll review sodiq961 claims

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
$350 paypal funds available fnf @320

contact my siggy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
sangresan:

He withdrew iwriter funds for me and has been holding onto it with silly excuses. I've given him till tomorrow to transfer the money. Thanks.

I don't blame you...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Stanley08(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bring Payoneer funds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sangresan(m): 1:33am On Jul 26, 2018
ucosuagwu:

I don't blame you...
shut up scammer... You have till 12 noon today...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by molydonhenry(m): 1:52am On Jul 26, 2018
$8,172 btc available @355/$. Can only send first to a reputable buyer otherwise come with escrow.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tipan(m): 3:31am On Jul 26, 2018
tipan:

$420 BTC available now.

$55 btc left. Grab paxfully
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 3:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Now online to redeem your gift cards at juicy rates.

Bring all your Itunes, Amazon and Steam.
$200*4 Singles Itunes needed@36k

We now buy Itunes from UK, Australia, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Finland and Most European Countries

Meet me at my whatsapp office.
https:///send?phone=2348187747356
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:15am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:21am On Jul 26, 2018
sangresan:

Bring your evidence. It may be impersonation
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2018
DoyenExchange:
Paypal $124 Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2018
tosinjay:
PAYONEER FUND NEEDED

PLS WHATSAPP ME!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) (6022) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.