Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5162943 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yinkeys(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2018
Clean $360 US F&F PayPal available @ 340/$
Cash & carry. US account preferred.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TPFin: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2018
TPFin:
$300 PayPal available.
Sending as F&F.
Us account preferred.
@N325/$ [Nothing less]

Please if you can't deal with a reputable & credible escrow DON'T bother.
Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2018
Philtrust:

forevermore
I quoted him and dropped my whatsapp number and and asked him to contact me which he did

He has a lot of numbers and email addresses he gave me one email which is carlBoltonUK@gmail.com

And you see, it still relates to bolton
how stupid can you get shocked
You quoted me. Did I quote you back? undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2018
OK. Here's how it went Down. I delved into freelancing! I bought an account from someone here, a UK account, and based on upwork banning fake accounts I decided to go local. I got a local account and decided to sell the UK account. That Phil of a guy posted his number. I didn't even login to nairaland to see his mention on time. Neither did I even respond to him quoting me with his number... I never even acknowledged it, because I was busy executing my client's jobs. How he got swindled I don't even know.... And he claimed to have transacted with me. My only number is 07030681752
So how did I scam him?
They were even blasting him for not asking me to quote me to ensure it was me he's dealing with. Clear case of impersonation.

If I'm a scammer, how has nobody fallen victim ever since?
Come funlord, abi whatever they call you, stay on your lane boy. You're irrelevant in this matter. Very irrelevant and unfamiliar with this matter.
Dominique please bring back my thread if you can.
Let me put this to rest.
Please let's round this up, so o can attend to my clients online.
I'm tired of this nonsense.
Cc:Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2018
@ Tabbaz, you'll get a better understanding if dominique can open up my thread for just an hour, then you'll have a better understanding
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2018
All this drama never seem to end on this thread grin scammers , wailers grin una whe done o cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, Forex Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2018
The excuse is just like his bank account sef...empty and hollow! grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2018
$51 paypal available as gns , in order to avoid charges
rate is 335/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4657307/need-creative-writer-3-months

https://www.nairaland.com/4662508/im-need-seo-writer-come

https://www.nairaland.com/4663965/need-writer-rewrite-articles-me

https://www.nairaland.com/4669577/creative-writer-needed-70000k-ebook
All my job postings, and no single scam case, so how on earth I'm in interested in scamming people?
To what end?
I average $2000-$2500 every month, so what exactly is my scamming intent?
Cc:Dominique

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2018
Forevermore:
https://www.nairaland.com/4657307/need-creative-writer-3-months

https://www.nairaland.com/4662508/im-need-seo-writer-come

https://www.nairaland.com/4663965/need-writer-rewrite-articles-me

https://www.nairaland.com/4669577/creative-writer-needed-70000k-ebook
All my job postings, and no single scam case, so how on earth I'm in interested in scamming people?
To what end?
I average $2000-$2500 every month, so what exactly is my scamming intent?

Your upwork thread is visible now. Still doesn't explain why you have the exact email address as one of the handles of an exposed scammer.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2018
dominique:

Your upwork thread is visible now. Still doesn't explain why you have the exact email address as one of the handles of an exposed scammer.
I've uploaded the evidence.
I wonder how many thousands of people use that affiliate email on upwork. I've already uploaded the affiliated evidence. And all. Denis Bolton is an affiliate program hosted on upwork. You get $ when your mail list is high! Everyone uses it, with an embedded referral link.
Tabbaz can as well tell whoever cares to use a middle man when dealing with me, I don't give a hoot. But what's wrong is him placing my name on the scam list, for a global affiliate link mail list
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Forevermore:
I've uploaded the evidence.
I wonder how many thousands of people use that affiliate email on upwork. I've already uploaded the affiliated evidence. And all. Denis Bolton is an affiliate program hosted on upwork. You get $ when your mail list is high! Everyone uses it, with an embedded referral link.
Tabbaz can as well tell whoever cares to use a middle man when dealing with me, I don't give a hoot. But what's wrong is him placing my name on the scam list, for a global affiliate link mail list

You mean everybody that registers at upwork automatically gets a Denisbolton0@gmail.com email?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Here's why I requested for my thread to be deleted.
I tried helping freelancers here to succeed on upwork and I got my account reported.
Speaks volumes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2018
dominique:

You mean everybody that registers at upwork automatically gets a Denisbolton0@gmail.com email?
it's optional. It's an affiliated program.
There are many. You earn as you go!
There are many
Dannymarguiles@outlook.com
Zeddjames@gmail.com
Denisbolton0@gmail.com

Those are the three I'm currently with.
It's a program for upwork freelancing.
So I don't know how this is related with me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2018
dominique:

the global mail is denisbolton0@gmail.com, when your mail list gets a high percentage of messages, you earn $$$. You send me a mail, I offer you my referral link, and $2 in my upwork account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2018
modath:

The one that is the President??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2018
I owe only the moderators(dominique etc) and Tabbaz an explanation.
Not some bunch of jokers, so weren't here from the beginning.
My intent of giving back to this community has now been turned against me
Important thing to note
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Philtrust:

forevermore
I quoted him and dropped my whatsapp number and and asked him to contact me which he did

He has a lot of numbers and email addresses he gave me one email which is carlBoltonUK@gmail.com

And you see, it still relates to bolton

Which number did you chat with or all your communications were through email only? You should have waited for confirmation from the person you quoted. Anybody can claim to be anybody when chatting with you privately, that's why extreme precautionary measures should be carried out before carrying out a transaction on an anonymous platform. This still doesn't vindicate Forevermore though.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2018
dominique:

Which number did you chat with or all your communications were through email only? You should have waited for confirmation from the person you quoted. Anybody can claim to be anybody when chatting with you privately, that's why extreme precautionary measures should be carried out before carrying out a transaction on an anonymous platform. This still doesn't vindicate Forevermore though.
there's nothing to vindicate ma'am.
I never even acknowledged his mention.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2018
All I'm concerned about is what my name is doing in the scam list? How did it get there!?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Theflint1(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2018

I need $10 FnF. Whatsapp- 07031562014.

Your rate is my rate.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2018
$305 btc needed to BC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dominique, Tabbaz....
I'm patiently waiting please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
I just need my number and username removed from whatever list you pasted it. It's a wrong call, and very not good for my image
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
450$ Fnf PayPal fund available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Adegbemigunjosh:

All rates are now making sense at the moment

Bring all your Itunes, Amazon and Steam.
$200*4 Singles Itunes needed@39.5k.
Amazon too is urgently needed rate is unbelievably nice

We now buy Itunes from UK, Australia, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Finland and Most European Countries

Meet me at my whatsapp office.
https:///send?phone=2348187747356
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Forevermore:
the global mail is denisbolton0@gmail.com, when your mail list gets a high percentage of messages, you earn $$$. You send me a mail, I offer you my referral link, and $2 in my upwork account.

We need someone more knowledgeable to explain how you earn money when people contact you via Skype with a particular email address.

Mind you. You were seeking writers and you posted that email so people can reach you via Skype.

On both handles, you requested for writers
On both handles, you dropped the email for people to contact you via Skype

I will be glad if the above can be explained in a way that your handle will be out of blemish

Cc : Dominique

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ghydyon(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
INSTANT NAIRA CASH OUT

We trade your cards for amazing better rates coupled with swift payment. No hiccups, no delay. Tested and trusted.
�� iTunes: 1-1000$
�� Amazon: cash and debit receipt
�� Steam Wallet: physical and E codes

Bring your Bitcoin also for the best rate.

Ready to make me a deal��? Follow the link below
https:///send?phone=2348093188172

(1) (2) (3) ... (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.