Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5133946 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6130) (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2018
guys have any of you ever transacted with this guy using this handle on nairaland " generalpios " ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by generalpios(m): 12:37am On Aug 22, 2018
henribj:
guys have any of you ever transacted with this guy using this handle on nairaland " generalpios " ?
Kindly come with a verified Nairaland escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 12:38am On Aug 22, 2018
generalpios:

Kindly come with a verified Nairaland escrow

like i said in our whatsapp chat, i dont know how it works. what i expected you to have done was to explain to me how it works, but "NO", your big man no allow you get time to explain.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by generalpios(m): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2018
henribj:

like i said in our whatsapp chat, i dont know how it works. what i expected you to have done was to explain to me how it works, but "NO", your big man no allow you get time to explain.

Lol. Oya come back to my WhatsApp let me explain to show Nairaland escrow works
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2018
generalpios:

alright
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2018
FirsteBank:
Buying btc and pm in bits and Bulk @353-359

Rates are dependent on quantity and real time Volatility angry

Escrow Always Allowed.

midnight Buying still on.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:57am On Aug 22, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Happy Eid El-Kabircheesycheesy
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2018
i need a reputable well know person here to act as escrow
can you guys suggest anyone?
must be well known and trusted
thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 1:12am On Aug 22, 2018
rad8:
$980 PayPal needed

Contact signature

Still needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dacronym(m): 2:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Play Station Gift Card for Sale
Just $20 No long Talk Many ppl can Vouch for me here of you don't trust me Bring Escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:28am On Aug 22, 2018
$359 btc available.... Paxful wallet....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 2:43am On Aug 22, 2018
generalpios:

Anybody trading with this individual, generalpios, must insist on using a well-known escrow on this thread Don't just accept anyone as escrow. A word is enough for the wise
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 3:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Ammc:

Anybody trading with this individual, generalpios, must insist on using a well-known escrow on this thread Don't just accept anyone as escrow. A word is enough for the wise

Noted... Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 1stargeneral: 3:19am On Aug 22, 2018
TaxCollector:

Wetin happen be say, them bring your matter come here say you obtain person.

Officer Tabbaz, remember when Felixinifity used the name 1stargeneral to scam a fellow here, and it got somewhat messy and till date we are not sure if it was felixinfinity or a case of impersonation.

It appears this could be another case of impersonation or strongbest could felixinfinity.

The only solution is to set up a WhatsApp group, ask strongbest to provide a copy of his ID, a video holding the ID and saying something (you have to come up with a coded word) to verify the authencity and it should take him less than 2 mins to send it to you.

Compare the ID with the account money was paid into to clear strongbest or put his name in the red book.

Cc; Dominique,

Puskin

I just realized i was mentioned.

It was a sorry case. The person them dupe tagged me a scammer. I was going to take it up against him but where the person dey?

The foolish man did not confirm before paying money into the scammer's account who used my username to scam him. Only for him to be scammed and the guy no gree me rest. There are a lot of scammers here using other people's username. Always authenticate before sending money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 3:23am On Aug 22, 2018
1stargeneral:

I just realized i was mentioned.

It was a sorry case. The person them dupe tagged me a scammer. I was going to take it up against him but where the person dey?

The foolish man did not confirm before paying money into the scammer's account who used my username to scam him. Only for him to be scammed and the guy no gree me rest. There are a lot of scammers here using other people's username. Always authenticate before sending money.

How does one authenticate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 1stargeneral: 3:34am On Aug 22, 2018
henribj:

How does one authenticate?

Simple! Message the username using the email function on here. Already, on phone or whatsapp, tell the person to reply your mail from nairaland. If he refuses or did not get the message, the person is a scam.

Mind you, he may claim the email isnt working anymore or cant access it. Decline to such and refuse to do business with the person.

By the way, ignorance is no excuse. The man that tagged me a scammer because of his carelessness suffer in pain. This i can assure him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MesuitOzil: 5:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Michealeni:

HazzanTazzan
Justi4jesu Tabbaz

can this brother be trusted I want to transact with him
tosinjay? 100!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 6:44am On Aug 22, 2018
Morning....

$68,000 btc needed today.

Buying in bulk and bits...

No amount is too small...

Payment is instant..

All wallets are welcome...

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniola1010(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2018
230$ fnf for sale at 325/$
90 payoneer for sale at 347/$
Call me if you need any
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2018
NOW AVAILABLE

⭐️$250 Payoneer Fund Available Now

RATE: @349/$ (Negotiable)

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2018
PayPal needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JustCryptos: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2018
$185 BTC available for sale at 355/$

Contact at signature. Please come with your escrow or be ready to send first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2018
$130 Neteller available at 340/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (Sell Payoneer Funds at N330 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N320 per USD)
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √
(Buy Perfect Money in Nigeria at N370 per USD)

Withdraw from Fiverr, Upwork & Freelancer at N330 per USD

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 08065167701
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2018
$180 BTC available to paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2018
Still loading your iTunes and Amazon Card

Now loading Canada ITunes Single $20 - $500

Australian $50 - $300 at dope rate

Steam gift card is needed at dope rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Michealeni: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2018
MesuitOzil:
tosinjay? 100!
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2018
eniola1010:
230$ fnf for sale at 325/$
90 payoneer for sale at 347/$
Call me if you need any

Call?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vandyke95(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2018
$700 btc available.. Paxful wallet

Rate: 360

Please come with an escrow if i don't know you. Thanks.

Whatsapp/contact: 08038494548

(1) (2) (3) ... (6130) (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.