Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161369 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
$100 Neteller and $100 Skrill Needed ASAP! Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Happy Eid El-Kabircheesycheesy
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damirex4real(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hello guys______
Legit PayPal funds are needed from $50 to $5000 at YOUR rates you can also bring your Fiverr funds for withdrawal with instant payment..... May God crown our hustle with success�

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Oluwo1: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oluwo1:
$1000 btc. Available ..Paxful wallet

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Godsgift7837: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Still buying your btc in small and large quantity come to WhatsApp via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
funlord:

Mr timi just because you have not received your fund doesn't mean I have become a scammer. This is the first time anyone is laying such claim against me. (You can check)

Will you come here to repair what you have damaged when you eventually see the fund?

Be patient enough plus we are in the same whatsapp group and you could atleast inform the admin or call me instated of coming here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damirex4real(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
bunmiano:
$3000 paypal funds available via FNF

come to WhatsApp for a nice deal..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
√√ STILL BUYING ..

⭐️Skrill/Neteller Funds Needed

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Perfect Money Needed

⭐️Paxful Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
.....................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by minna007(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
$5000 BTC available
paxful wallet
contact
https:///send?phone=2348097616335
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crudedude(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
$30 paxful BTC available for quick sale. Number in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
adedayor08:

Mr timi just because you have not received your fund doesn't mean I have become a scammer. This is the first time anyone is laying such claim against me. (You can check)

Will you come here to repair what you have damaged when you eventually see the fund?

Be patient enough plus we are in the same whatsapp group and you could atleast inform the admin or call me instated of coming here.

grin really !!!! So you can come here to reply post ? You claimed you made payment yesterday and even if there’s network or bank issue it’s mandatory to show proof of payment to avoid any thought of doubt . All I need is for you to send a screenshot of the payment you made yesterday that’s all . Even if the I get credited next month or year I don’t mind ; just show a screenshot or receipt of the payment you claimed you made yesterday .

Cc @ Tabbaz
@ funlord
@ puskin
@ Dominique

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coinbrood: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Check my signature if you want to sell ur Bitcoin at a good rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
funlord:

Add Dominiqe and pukin to your orginal post. So that he can also explain to them what went wrong.

Funlord, you sent me a mail but I'm unable to open it. Can you resend it pls?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
dominique:

Funlord, you sent me a mail but I'm unable to open it. Can you resend it pls?

Ok..I've sent 2
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
adedayor08:

Did you at least explain the reason for the delay in payment? If you did, he wouldn't have come out this accusation. Kindly pay him his money as soon as possible before we're forced to act

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
$1000 PayPal needed. Can also do withdrawals

Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habib483(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
yusufmuhd:
totally appreciate this sir

i was keeping quiet since you said you'll do the needful last week and screwed up once again to the public. thats your problem sha.
we should not pay people this way Baylam thats the part you saw. tell yusufmuhd to tell me that because we both know how we became friends and how it ended up here. and i congratulate you for making me look like the bad guy here but first, let me address some issue here.

Yusufmuhd is a friend too but i believe if i was the one that decided not to pay him assuming he sent his fund first. God knows where my account details and number would be by now.

the part yusufmuhd said he bought the Paypal from me out of sympathy was a big lie. you can screenshot the conversation then upload it so people sees how you were desperately begging me to sell it to you that you need it. in fact he was even pricing it at a ridiculous amount because my account was placed on limitation which was his doing and i told him that i operate a legit Paypal account and i can fix my account so if he cannot buy it at the rate he sold it to me then i'm not selling. the screenshot is there like that so stop lying in public. we know you have built something here but what is wrong is wrong

still yet we kept on moving like nothing happened. a month and 2weeks is enough for someone in his right senses to get upset.
i might not be right about him being a scammer but that does not make me wrong that he scammed me.

To wrap this up.

"I'm giving you my word," Rick said. "There's not a lot that's worth much these days but a man's word, that's gotta mean something, right?" - Rick (Andrew Lincoln) the walking dead.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ModestGal(f): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
dominique:

Did you at least explain the reason for the delay in payment? If you did, he wouldn't have come out this accusation. Kindly pay him his money as soon as possible before we're forced to act
Hi ma,good evening, I want you to kindly help me take a slandourous post by Baylam down. He has refused to take it out after all proof has been given. I will provide all proof needed.this is trying to protect my integrity.
Modified...
Thanks to whoever removed the post by Baylam. Am grateful.
It remains that of FunLord quote. God bless you
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
funlord:

Ok..I've sent 2

Still not opening. Try sending directly from the forum

ModestGal:

Hi ma,good evening, I want you to kindly help me take a slandourous post by Baylm down. He has refused to take it out after all proof has been given. I will provide all proof needed.this is trying to protect my integrity. Thanks

Tag me on the post pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MesuitOzil: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
TAKE COVER! I REPEAT TAKE COVER! shocked $458 PAYONEER INCOMING!
RATE = 350/$
I'm happy my darling Arsenal won today, but I'm still angry that ozil did not play. angry
I use God take beg you, if you're not buying at 350/$ don't contact me angry angry
I remain your favorite midfielder! MesuitOzil wink

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ModestGal(f): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
This is to announce to the public here and those that won't love this thread to keep derailing to simply help me tell Baylam to take down His slanderous false accusation post where he called me a thief and asked tabaz to add my number to a list. I have decided to keep calm kept and quiet to wait for him to do the needful since yesterday but he didn't . For the purpose of peace and not derailing this thread and trying not to get myself mad at YOU Baylam, take the post down.

Modified....
Baylam slandourous post has just been removed. Thanks to the person that did,either Dominique or Baylam himself
Cc @ FunLord
Cc @ Dominique
Cc @ Tabazz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ModestGal(f): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
dominique:

Still not opening. Try sending directly from the forum

Tag me on the post pls
Okay ma. This is the link to the post ma
https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/6140
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ADEBAZ95(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sell your Gift cards to me at good rate.
USA iTunes card is now @230/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MesuitOzil: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
MesuitOzil:
TAKE COVER! I REPEAT TAKE COVER! shocked $458 PAYONEER INCOMING!
RATE = 350/$
I'm happy my darling Arsenal won today, but I'm still angry that ozil did not play. angry
I use God take beg you, if you're not buying at 350/$ don't contact me angry angry
I remain your favorite midfielder! MesuitOzil wink

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ModestGal(f): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
funlord:

Nobody with that number ever contacted me anyway....
Cc @ Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arinbaby: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
This is the biggest deal ever for those interested in selling Kayan mata. Our minimum wholesale package is the deal breaker so what are you waiting for? With just 30k you are good to go.

This products gives you instant result no go come, super effective and potent

The 30k package consist;

TLC rocks 1 pack(9pieces)
Uku balai 1 pack (9pieces)
Spanish fly 1 pack (12pieces)
One time long time 1 pack (9pieces)
Mai ayu gel 1 pack (6pieces)
Scorpion honey 2 packs(8pieces)
Adodun tightening kettle 1
Intoxic 2 pieces
Sugar lumps 1 pack
First lady insert 6 pieces
Adodun mix 1
Mini bonding sweetener 1
Super honey 1 pack(6pieces)
Madura tightening stick 2pieces
Attraction perfume oil 2 pieces
Attraction eyeliner 2pieces

You are getting all these for just 30k

This offer is just for one week, the first 5 wholesalers gets free delivery

PLS if you are not ready now, just look and pass, thank you

Payment before delivery!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
dominique:

He finally paid me just now . Thanks everyone
@ Day11
@ Mariesio
@ changenaira.com
@ sammeyd
@ lakefist

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funmipayoneer: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
$534 Payoneer funds available @350/$
WhatsApp +380931033081
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chisom83(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
$80 pay available, buyers needed. gns only.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Frankfront(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Frankfront:
$50 iTunes giftcard for sale

Direct Loader only

Legit dealer only

Contact my signature

Sold to copperA2015

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
$100 Neteller and $100 Skrill Needed ASAP! Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.