Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5190631 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2018
$100 Skrill Needed ASAP! Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2018
justphillips:
I have skrill 492€ for sale
Nc dealing with you. Funlord, thanks for the escrow

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Razzjazz:
Greenstejay refunded!
Apologies! smiley
Yes. I hope that you are a changed man and that you settle your animus with yusufmuhd.

Doing good to people is more profitable than doing evil or bilking them.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2018
rad8:

Abeg why the insults, if you were accused of something, all you need to do is clear your name. No need for insults.

Don't you know when a thief is caught they tend to weep and cry over anything. Ignore the suffering fool. Since his name is in the gutter he is looking for who to join him. I think the pictures he is posting represent how he is currently weeping for being exposed once again.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Razzjazz:
he started it.
That punk did start it!
Check our conversation.
I'm serving it hot to him.
He doesn't have a foul mouth. Even one bit. He's still a learner compared to me
Toor abeg, enof insults. If u owe anybody money, PAY. If anybody feel say this guy owe am money, make e talk. Na business trend me this, no be fighting ground.

Besides, a good name will take you places. Soil it and it would be difficult having ppl to trust u again.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Razzjazz: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2018
gensteejay:

Yes. I hope that you are a changed man and that you settle your animus with yusufmuhd.

Doing good to people is more profitable than doing evil or bilking them.
truly, I tell ya. No more dirty business.
I'm definitely clean now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2018
Razzjazz:

No pun intended...but this reminds me of politicians.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Thanks, Tabbaz, funlord and other honest e-exchangers here. More power to your elbow.

A scam-free Nairaland is our collective responsibility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
$468 PayPal needed

Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Philtrust: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Razzjazz:
moderators, you were quick to ban me, when there's a pending case to settle.
Cool. If I don't reply, know I've been banned again, and I didn't run away.
And you Philtrust, you must be insane to think I owe you any money again. I sold an upwork account to you, and I've refunded you your money for the fiverr account.
You must be living in fools paradise if you think you'll get a penny from me again.

Broke scammer, see how miserable your life is now.
Was that the upwork account we bargained for, your brokeness is even affecting your brain.
We agreed on the upwork account you've been using to scammed people here and you promised to send the details after making payment you sent details of a new upwork account, when I complained about that you waved it away because got the money in Ur account already.

You gave me an email login details to the fake upwork account, in less than 3days you went and changed the password to the mail so that I wont have access to the mail (carlboltonuk@gmail) which is also linked to MesuitOzil here because every messages sent by Nairaland about MesuitOzil always comes to that particular mail, maybe that was why you changed the password.

So now you have appeared with another account.
Mr. broke scammer, Aganyi Felidis Ukwada or whatever you called yourself. I need my 10k

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukel(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
bunmiano:
$3000 paypal funds available via FNF
I need $650
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Philtrust:

Broke scammer, see how miserable your life is now.
Was that the upwork account we bargained for, your brokeness is even affecting your brain.
We agreed on the upwork account you've been using to scammed people here and you promised to send the details after making payment you sent details of a new upwork account, when I complained about that you waved it away because got the money in Ur account already.

You gave me an email login details to the fake upwork account, in less than 3days you went and changed the password to the mail so that I wont have access to the mail (carlboltonuk@gmail) which is also linked to MesuitOzil here because every messages sent by Nairaland about MesuitOzil always comes to that particular mail, maybe that was why you changed the password.

So now you have appeared with another account.
Mr. broke scammer, Aganyi Felidis Ukwada or whatever you called yourself. I need my 10k

grin grin grin

Dominique mynd44 puskin

See made man life
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Razzjazz:
And Tabbaz, kindly tell yusufmuhd to return back my 12,000 he is holding. He's still with that money, and if he doesn't do, then we know that he is a thief.

lol! but you claimed you have gotten it back direcly from upwork and limited his account. lazy Nigeria youth.

upon all your curses and insults, you are a scammer after all grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
$100 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout @340. Contact 07034528746 if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
check my thread link below to read customers reviews:
https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/sell-itunes-amazon-other-gift
Earn bonuses on your gift card sales to us through:
LOYALTY BONUS
REFERRAL BONUS
AND BONUS AIRTIME TO ALL NETWORKS
(T&C apply)
I need over 50000usd Gift cards daily, bring all your gift cards for instant payment
Sell your :
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon Gift Card
Steam Wallet Gift Card
Play Station Gift Card
Xbox Gift Card
Google play gift card
and lots more
Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption[/b]
and get your payment instantly @ a good rate.
Don't get scammed of your hard-earned gift cards by scammers, our service is reliable, tested and trusted. Integrity is our watchword
ALL GIFT CARDS, ALL DENOMINATIONS AND VIRTUALLY ALL COUNTRIES NEEDED FOR QUICK EXCHANGE
Send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction: 08035537864

https:///send?phone=2348035537864
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
263$ PayPal available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
I have $2599.27 worth of bitcoin for sale @365 ASAP on blockchain wallet.
-
Contact me on my +82 number sharp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
descrisom:
$330 btc available... Paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
$330 btc available... Paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Razzjazz:
bastard son of a thousand fathers when did you actually sold payoneer funds to me and i told you I'm not your mate i wont refund your cash and also keep ranting here your end is near bastard dont ever mention my name on any of your posts go and look for your mate

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
everyday is a season film up here

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
$736 btc available paxful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
$86 (clean) PayPal needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Godsgift7837: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
411$ worth of btc Available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Carshopper(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jsaviour:
263$ PayPal available for sale
availabl?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Godsgift7837:
411$ worth of btc Available for sale
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
ctec:
$100 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout @340. Contact 07034528746 if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MicNz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Fiverr funds sold ...

147$ Gns PayPal available

430$ Fnf PayPal available

Ur site is down... ��
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
PayPal needed.

Signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.