Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5144385 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aimolavictormmm: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
$960 PayPal available. GnS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
√√ Now Available

⭐️ $200 Skrill available now

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Paxful Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
............................................................................................................................................................................. ........ ....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
anuz:
95$ btc available for blockchain at 355/$

If you cannot send first, bring a reputable escrow

Beep:

https:///send?phone=2347039577053

Pls contact my siggy if u still have.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
mrjojo:
available

Let me know if u still got.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by YhungPablo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
rad8:

Contact signature

nice doing business with you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
YhungPablo:
nice doing business with you

Thanks boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
rad8:

Thanks boss
boda Emma, a guy said you've been doing deal everyday with him, is it true
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
$245 Perfect Money available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
So I decided to try again.
I got ripped off again
Got an AGC from Baylam, tried exchanging for bitcoin on Paxful, only for the receipt to be rejected by the first buyer, called scammer by the second, 3rd said receipt is more than 24hrs old, 4th never replied after I sent receipt.

Got frustrated, and decided to sell off the card since it couldn't serve the purpose which I got it for. Contacted SaintUlot and another buyer, One Josh (who I'm still trying to get the user) confirmed it's been redeemed already.

I guess that was the reason I was called a scammer on Paxful.

Contacted Baylam, and he played it like I was the one attempting to scam him.
It's only a fool that will have intentions to do a small scale scam and still involves his cash

cc

Puskin
Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by okonja(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Aliexpress checkout needed pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
$100 amazon gift card needed urgently
and when i say "urgently" i dont mean i will buy at an exorbitant rate
if you have, comment with your whatsapp number and mention me
i won't send you any money first, you send the GC and after confirming it i pay you.
if that option is not ok with you, then we can deal face to face
we can always use escrow though(must be a trusted one)
please don't tell me how your too big to deal in small money or stories like that, money is money

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olasubomi007(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
ImFortress:
I got ripped off again
Got an AGC from Baylam, tried exchanging for bitcoin on Paxful, only for the receipt to be rejected by the first buyer, called scammer by the second, 3rd said receipt is more than 24hrs old, 4th never replied after I sent receipt.

Got frustrated, and decided to sell off the card since it couldn't serve the purpose which I got it for. Contacted SaintUlot and another buyer, SaintUlot confirmed it's been redeemed already.

It's only a fool that will have intentions to do a small scale scam and still involves his cash

cc

Puskin
Dominique

What’s your username on paxful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ModestGal(f): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
50$ AGC needed
Quote me if you have please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
I was expecting this, You contacted me last nite, I We talk and agreed to deal unfortunately you slept off , You msg this morning , you paid and I sent card instantly after confirming your payment , You came back after 6 hours claiming Paxful didn’t accept my receipt , and ask if I will buy back and I bluntly refused , couple of hour you msg that the card I sold you has been redeemed! I have 4000$ card and have sold 2000$ which no body complain, so you playing this kind of game wii me won’t work!! Maxpal , Temitimx19, bought from this cards PS : We have seen people scam for 5k or less here and scammer can go to any length to rip them victim....

Answer this simple question, WHY WOULD YOU BUY GIFT CARD FROM ME AT 28K to RESELL ON PAXFUL WHICH RATE IS EXTREMELY LOW??
ImFortress:
I got ripped off again

Got frustrated, and decided to sell off the card since it couldn't serve the purpose which I got it for. Contacted SaintUlot and another buyer, SaintUlot confirmed it's been redeemed already.

cc

Puskin
Dominique

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
More chat

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
And more chat

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Jidonskii:
$200 payoneer funds available for sale. Whatsapp on my signature
$150 payoneer funds still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
Still buying all your gift cards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
600$ out of same card is sold to honharr some minutes ago ... redeeemed without any complain

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
15 iTunes gift card available. No cash receipts. Rate 220$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
ImFortress:
I got ripped off again

cc

Puskin
Dominique

I think you are a scammer for real, how can you mention my name in this, upload the screenshot of where you sent me card and I claimed it has been used, you only sent me the receipt, i asked you to send the card, you said you have changed your mind that you are not selling again.Upload the screenshot of where you uploaded the card and I claimed it has been used. Never in your life make such false allegation against me again.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Boss leave this boys, they will try hard to drag names into mess and also play trick!! But we will not let off out guard as i have promised myself no scammer can get 1cent from me again

SaintUlot:

I think you are a scammer for real, how can you mention my name in this, upload the screenshot of where you sent me card and I claimed it has been used, you only sent me the receipt, i asked you to send the card, you said you have changed your mind that you are not selling again.Upload the screenshot of where you uploaded the card and I claimed it has been used. Never in your life make such false allegation against me again.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
SaintUlot:

Sorry, it's not you... you were one of the buyers I contacted.
I'm so sorry.
lemme modify
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
SaintUlot:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
TaxCollector:

Rasheed, You na my guy and we dey business steady but make you come dey relate me with that thief, I won’t accept it.

Any proof of this?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
Baylam, I've zeroed my mind on the cash, everyone knows, cash never comes out and I don't expect to get it back.

But I'll keep saying it. Yo sold me a used card.

Insult me, you talk about your name... like its worth more than the 28k...

Oga Chop am... but don't think you'll scam me and use reputation to turn the tables
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
ImFortress:

Sorry, it's not you... you were one of the buyers I contacted.
I'm so sorry.
lemme modify

Remove my name from your post if you don't want problem for yourself, what sort of defamatory allegation is that? You didn't send card to me and you came here claiming i said your card has been used, a card i didn't set my eyes on at all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
SaintUlot:

It was one Josh that helped me confirm it, which he also tried to help verify who ripped me off but to no avail
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Besides only two people saw this Card
Baylam the seller and Josh
but the card was already Casted before Josh even saw it

Reason I told you @ SaintUlot that I wasn't selling anymore cause I just realised I've been ripped ofd
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
ImFortress:
Besides only two people saw this Card
Baylam the seller and Josh
but the card was already Casted before Josh even saw it

Reason I told you @ SaintUlot that I wasn't selling anymore cause I just realised I've been ripped ofd

So why did you contact me over a card you have sent to someone else already?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
SaintUlot:

So why did you contact me over a card you have sent to someone else already?

I sent you receipt, waiting for the highest bidder, and you bid was low, so I cut you off

(1) (2) (3) ... (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.