Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161470 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fitbillionairep: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2018
Adegbemigunjosh:

The guy just dey learn scamming. He dey look who to test am on
you are the scammer. there are too many proofs. i will advice guys here to avoid you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2018
√√ STILL BUYING ..

⭐️Skrill/Neteller Funds Needed

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Paxful Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Available ($400)
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Adegbemigunjosh:

The guy just dey learn scamming. He dey look who to test am on

Rookie cheesy

He should take some classes from Dansamtex grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2018
goldedprince:

bro, from the chat, u are a middle man. that is the highest redflag

Every trader is middle man at some point and I don't see where that became a terrible thing so long you know your onions. Over 90% of funds traded here are middle men deals. You can ask PayPal merchants that can have up to 4 middle men on one deal.

The only fault with Adegbemigunjosh was that he was too honest to tell the supposed client "I am reselling your cards and my client that buys ecode isnt available".

The so called client is only looking for faults where there's none. Forming detective Sherlock Holmes. Y'all should rest abeg.

Fitbillionairep:

you are the scammer. there are too many proofs. i will advice guys here to avoid you

Records speak.
Adegbemigunjosh has a good trading history here.

You on the other hand, who are you?
Someone that wants to sell $25 AGC ecode at 290/$ and is requesting payment first with little or no trade history (that being your first ever post here).
My spectacles are on cool

Tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akins47(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
selfmadeOLX:
I have $100 x5 Amazon gift cards available. Debit receipt. 250/$

Contact on signature!

With or without receipt?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Akins47:

With or without receipt?

It's with debit receipt. It's sold already though.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by InstantFunds: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bring all your Fiverr/Paypal/Freelancer/Upwork withdrawals and i will buy and pay instantly.
I buy from $30 and above.

WhatsApp contact details available on my signature.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fitbillionairep: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

Every trader is middle man at some point and I don't see where that became a terrible thing so long you know your onions. Over 90% of funds traded here are middle men deals. You can ask PayPal merchants that can have up to 4 middle men on one deal.

The only fault with Adegbemigunjosh was that he was too honest to tell the supposed client "I am reselling your cards and my client that buys ecode isnt available".

The so called client is only looking for faults where there's none. Forming detective Sherlock Holmes. Y'all should rest abeg.

Records speak.
Adegbemigunjosh has a good trading history here.

You on the other hand, who are you?
Someone that wants to sell $25 AGC ecode at 290/$ and is requesting payment first with little or no trade history (that being your first ever post here).
My spectacles are on cool

Tabbaz
SCAMMER USING MULTIPLE PROFILES TO BACK UP THEIR SCAM. UNA DEY LEARN
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
meetagape:
Register freely.

Anyone who has had any scam case with akachi nwoke aka meetagape should contact me. He was arrested this morning in aba.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Godsgift7837: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
goldedprince:

bro telling him to wait fr you to sell is suspicious. if you are a RESELLER OR MIDDLE MAN, you should state it in your trade. i have gotten scam that way several times. he is also hot tempered and that is not good for biz.
finally u are violating so many rules here by posting this here. you dont post peoples private numbers in a public chat without their consent. you should take that down.
you are not a professional trader yourself. your post is misleading. i am not saying you are a scammer. but i see too many redflags
This Adegbemigunjosh guy is 100000% legit I sent him an ecode and the deal didn’t go well after 3days I sold it to another person and my friends have done several deals with him...

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Instant Payment guaranteed. contact me on sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donsilas(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Are you like me who desire to trade currencies in the Foreign Exchange Market after considerable tutelage using Demo accounts but do not have capital to start or are not willing to risk personal fund, then this thread may help you.

I found a broker from my research that offers free $500 bonus and an additional $250 for each additional referral you bring.

If you are interested, follow this link to claim the bonus.

https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=GQZVZ

I will start my journey on Monday September 3rd.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

SCAMMER USING MULTIPLE PROFILES TO BACK UP THEIR SCAM. UNA DEY LEARN

This Fitbillionairep is a clear thief. Before he rips anyone here.

Stay woke.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habib483(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
yusufmuhd:
drop me ur paypal email and i will return the dollar equivalent of your 7k

How many years is it taking you to do that? Brother, You're a fucking thief. Make I remember my money for ur hand again n watch how I'll come rain down curse on u. Bloody bastard grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MesuitOzil: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
hi everyone. I was banned for 3 weeks or so, and I haven't made any statement as of until now.
This post is specially for TABBAZ, FUNLORD, DOMINIQUE AND THE REST OF THE HOUSE.
TABBAZ, please can you tell me what your own definition of a scammer is?
I goofed in the past, and withheld funds I wasn't supposed to, and I got added to the scam list. Fine! It was my fault.
I've had a deep battle with depression and I'm out of it. Thankfully.
I came back here to right all my wrongs by refunding all the money I withheld here. What scammer will do that?
I've refunded everybody I owe and no scam case since then.
Now to my case of creating numerous monikers.
Who did I scam with the numerous monikers?
No one. Simply put, I just contribute to threads and all.
And I even opened a thread to help people right better proposals on Upwork. Go figure.
I'm just tired of this scenarios, and I reiterate, I've settled all those I owe, and nothing is gonna make me swindle funds anymore.
Please and please, do allow me to sell my funds in peace, as I'm not interested in the brouhaha here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MesuitOzil: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
And to Yusufmuhd, you scammed me of 12,000 even when I needed money for drugs, you heartlessly withheld my funds to yourself in the guise of paying those I swindled.
You never paid anyone. Just geenstejay who you paid a 2,000 and I completed the rest subsequently.

I saw something yesterday. You were begging for 2000 in the romance section yesterday, and that's a shameful thing to do..... For an exchanger.
Can you explain how you intend paying exchangers who sell/buy funds to you? If you can't afford 2,000..
I see you still have a case against Habib, and you're yet to pay him.
Now to show you the true light of Christianity, you can keep the 12000, and message me to send you Habib's money. You're a shithead, but maybe you're suffering from depression.
I just need to sell my funds in peace, and that's all.
TABBAZ, Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MesuitOzil: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Picture 1:Yusufmuhd's lingering case
Picture 2: him begging for 2,000
He edited the first post where he clearly begged for money

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
MesuitOzil:
hi everyone. I was banned for 3 weeks or so, .

I thought the ban should be forever. Moderators na like this una they ban scammers . Just 3 weeks shocked

Dominique
Puskin
Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ailevi: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
$105 skrill available. Contact via whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
100$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*1

Rate is 280 /$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
$400 Skrill Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
$1,700 eBay check out needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aywhy93(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
aywhy93:
eBay Checkout Needed ASAP.

Quote Me

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aywhy93(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
aywhy93:
eBay Checkout Needed ASAP.

Quote Me

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
lheksban:
Nice trading with you

Was nice trading with you

same here
wonderful experience
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juniorboi007: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Please oh.... Which card is best for facebook ads??

Tried my Access bank visa card, and the boosted post was approved but there is no post engagement at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.