Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161749 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6269) (6270) (6271) (6272) (6273) (6274) (6275) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2018
$900 Skrill needed

Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Harryson10(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
PayPal funds buyer needed urgently instant pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lazinny(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2018
Baylam:
3900$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*39

Rate is 280 /$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off

On a more serious note. No attacking or anything.
Who deals with this Guy? I mean for real if you buy AGC regularly from him kindly quote coz I can't wrap my head around how this scammer is still allowed to post adverts here freely.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2018
lazinny:

Who deals with this Guy? I mean for real if you buy AGC regularly from him kindly quote coz I can't wrap my head around how this scammer is still allowed to post adverts here freely.

grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2018
cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2018
lazinny:

if you don't like his price, you scroll pass bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2018
Wendland:

Then why saying i messaged u yesterday wen nothing happened. Do u come here to quote everyone that messaged u daily?

Dominique mynd44

Let it be on record that when this thief finally scams someone the blame should be put squarely at your feet. Every single criminal I have flagged on this forum has turned out to be 100% guilty? Why? Because I always do a thorough job in both gathering evidence and background checks before I post. Search this kids number and see all the scandals he has been involved in....in less than 5 days?

1: he posts ads of goods he has never seen talkless of having?

2: he wasted me and mariesio time by claiming he had $1,500 zelle transfer to sell to my dollar account? When we created an escrow group I sent the escrow the sum of N330,000...this one kept asking stupid questions and asking for how soon he would be paid? I gave him all the information....the escrow asked him 3 times for bank details....he refused to give her? Knowing fully well that his details would reveal his real identity....the next thing we heard was transfer can't go through and that he would call me the next day? Show us proof of the transfer? Zero? Screen shot the transaction information? Zero again? He never called again Only for me to see him searching for fiver withdrawal victims the next day? After I called him out he quickly went to Google and downloaded a fake bank statement bearing the name Sally as proof he had the cash? I also immediately downloaded a similar one just to prove to him that he is a learner? Since then he kept quiet.

3: yesterday morning we saw him on the freelancer thread being accused of trying to sell a hacked Account...he has not been able to give any answers to both his accuser or tabbaz rather he is here weeping as if he is being crucified

Let him come online now and in the full glare of everyone....either trade or sell one thing to any trader of his choice so that we can verify his true motives online. If he can't do that send him straight to Hades. I repeat....he is a scammer in a new outfit. He has no single recorded evidence of any successful trade... EVER. Watch his next story

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2018
lazinny:

Well, I bought card from him yesterday although only $100. His price is the highest on this thread but I think he's reselling for some people.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2018
Jealous Bastard Everywhere, I won’t honor them with a quote ... If I dey piss you off go we we meanwhile

2000$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*20

Rate is 280 /$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Contact me to Withdraw from your Limited USA Paypal account.

Limitation must have passed 180 days.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2018
Amazon gift card available with cash receipt
$100*3
$50*1 @265/$ hurry while it’s still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2018
Fully Verified Us Paypal Account With Rdp (complete Pack)

Get New and Fully Verified USA PayPal + RDP (1 Year with full admin access)
Only You Will Have Access!

https://www.nairaland.com/4760336/fully-verified-us-paypal-account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juniorboi007: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2018
funlord:

Dominique mynd44

Let it be on record that when this thief finally scams someone the blame should be put squarely at your feet. Every single criminal I have flagged on this forum has turned out to be 100% guilty? Why? Because I always do a thorough job in both gathering evidence and background checks before I post. Search this kids number and see all the scandals he has been involved in in less than 5 days?

1: he posts ads of goods he has never seen talkless of having?

2: he wasted me and mariesio time by claiming he had $1,500 zelle transfer to sell to my dollar account? When we created an escrow group I sent the escrow the sum of N330,000...this one kept asking stupid questions and asking for how soon he would be paid? I gave him all the information....the escrow asked him 3 times for bank details....he refused to give her? Knowing fully well that his details would reveal his real identity....the next thing we heard was transfer can't go through and that he would call me the next day? Show us proof of the transfer? Zero? Screen shot the transaction information? Zero again? He never called again Only for me to see him searching for fiver withdrawal victims the next day? After I called him out he quickly went to Google and downloaded a fake bank statement bearing the name Sally as proof he had the cash? I also immediately downloaded a similar one just to prove to him that he is a learner? Since then he kept quiet.

3: yesterday morning we saw him on the freelancer thread being accused of trying to sell a hacked Account...he has not been able to give any answers to both his accuser or tabbaz rather he is here weeping as if he is being crucified

Let him come online now and in the full glare of everyone....either trade or sell one thing to any trader of his choice so that we can verify his true motives online. If he can't do that send him straight to Hades. I repeat....he is a scammer in a new outfit. He has no single recorded evidence of any successful trade... EVER. Watch his next story

boss....... I dey always believe you joor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2018
Optimisticgondy:
$3,300 Skrill NEEDED now

Rate is sweet and payment is instant

Escrow allowed

Also buying Neteller, Bitcoin, Payoneer and Amazon/iTunes Gift Cards

Contact below in signature

$1,500 Skrill now needed

Keep bringing them.. I appreciate your supplies
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2018
otunde527:
We buy and ship for you from the united state,united kingdom and China.
We buy sell ecurrency such as Bitcoin,Perfect money,Chinese Yuan and Paypal
For prices contact us.
Contact us or send your enquiries to us here

You can visit us at :13, Medical road street,medical road,ikeja, Lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/search/babatunde%20ezekiel%20omotosho/0/0/0

Claims he is allergic to escrow and may die if he pays first. A closer look revealed thus:

Former handles: ( 2 deactivated )

Ezeks

Babatcargo

Kennypoju04

Bank Name : babatunde ezekiel omotosho
Account Number : 0040575337
Bank : Access Bank.

Alternate line:08126329295
Instagram:@t_ezekiel73

Dominique mynd44 ban away

Tabbaz list up

Cc: winetapper
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by winetapper: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2018
funlord:

https://www.nairaland.com/search/babatunde%20ezekiel%20omotosho/0/0/0

Claims he is allergic to escrow and may die if he pays first. A closer look revealed thus:

Former handles: ( 2 deactivated )

Ezeks

Babatcargo

Kennypoju04

Bank Name : babatunde ezekiel omotosho
Account Number : 0040575337
Bank : Access Bank.

Alternate line:08126329295
Instagram:@t_ezekiel73

Dominique mynd44 ban away

Tabbaz list up

Cc: winetapper
claims an Escrow here doesnt want to pay him 200k plus so he cannot permit Escrow again

Come and prove it o

Modified. That his funds is from CBN naira and rmb swap grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2018
lazinny:

i have bought AMAZON GIFTCARD THROUGH THIS GUY
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2018
$150 Paypal funds available

Fnf/gns, USA...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Who got $100 btc for sale?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juniorboi007: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
who can help me pay 100rmb to a Chinese supplier through alipay..... I know the amount is small for escrow, but if I doubt u I will insist on Funlord as the escrow oh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
tosinjay:
Buying payoneer funds at good rate

Whatsapp on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
$435 perfect money available for sale at 350/$.
Come WhatsApp for deal ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delaruh(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
60,000rmb available at 52naira , chat me up on 08155058918 if interested .....my escrow are Mariesio and bookiemart , don't come if you can't deal with escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juniorboi007: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
juniorboi007:
who can help me pay 100rmb to a Chinese supplier through alipay..... I know the amount is small for escrow, but if I doubt u I will insist on Funlord as the escrow oh

gotten from yesloaded
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ailevi: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
$195 skrill available. Contact via whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delaruh(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
delaruh:
60,000rmb available at 52naira , chat me up on 08155058918 if interested .....my escrow are Mariesio and bookiemart , don't come if you can't deal with escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
daemperor1:
$100*3
$100*1 and $50*1 still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jozzee1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Scam Alert! Adam Tijani with the phone number, 07011435598, is a notorious thief

I placed an advert that I need fiverr reviews yesterday, and unsuspectingly, this notorious thief called Adam Tijani contacted me on Whatsapp. He said he has both Nigerian and USA account. We agreed on price, N2,000 and N2,200, respectively. After that he ordered my gigs and asked me to pay, then he will leave the reviews after payment. I initially hesitated, but later agreed because that has being the norm. I paid To his Zenith Bank account, 2120268858 with the name, Adam Tijani. To my surprise, after I delivered the first order, fiverr alerted me of a cancellation request. I thought he was trying to fake an authentic order. So I contacted him on Whatsapp, but alas! this thief was no longer replying me. I delivered the order again, again he initiated cancellation, which I declined. He did a third, and a fourth time. That was when it dawned on me that the scammer has parted with my N4,200.

Each time he rejects my delivery on fiverr, he will write things like: unsatisfactory job, cancel the order; I will get another freelancer; you're threatening me, which is against fiverr rule; etc.

The mistake I made was I did not ask for his nairaland moniker when he contacted me. I have managed to get his pictures through his fiverr account. His Nigerian account is adeletoymas, while his UK account is karen_william.

His photo is uploaded. See this thread for full details of our chat: https://www.nairaland.com/4760499/scam-alert-adam-tijani-phone#71632166

I'm working out plans to get him, and would really appreciate a better advice on how to deal with this thief.

Cc. Puskin, Tabbaz, Dominique, Funlord, Mariesio
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ammanison(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
I have Bitcoin of $140 I need to dispose.

Paxful Wallet Only

Come with a Reputable Escrow or be ready to send first.

Scammers are also welcome because today is a weekend I'm bored at home so I need people to keep me Company.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hadewahley(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
daemperor1:
$100*3

About to trade with above fellow...@bookiemart and delarus...plz I need your vouch

(1) (2) (3) ... (6269) (6270) (6271) (6272) (6273) (6274) (6275) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.