Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5162519 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) (6306) (6307) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, UPWORK, Freelancer, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drslimtommy: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
ModestGal:
Still available?
50 also available with cash receipt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rossovu: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
100×2 amazon gift cards with cash receipt available... @ 240/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tobieeniafe(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
tobieeniafe:
$70 btc available
Paxful wallet 350/$
Send first or come with escrow

Come to my WhatsApp
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
All sorted

In as much as I have respected you on WhatsApp and stayed off buying your Amazon, I don't expect you to keep bothering me about your integrity.

Please to set the records straight if i ask for your escrow and you start preaching to me about how well you trade and how many people you have sold to without escrow and I let you be, than if you still come back to me and start your preaching all over again then to me yoh are trying hard to sell stupidity.

When we talking about integrity and business existence here on nairaland, you just nowhere near my existence but I will never rub that on your face so I expect the same from you.

You don't and should never try to make people dance to your tone, that's an insult on your integrity that you trying so hard to sell.

So you know, you can go searching about me also.

I remain my humble self

JDESIGNS
this is me, Who I am, What I have become

Cc
Funlord
Tosinjay
Tabbaz
Pushkin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rossovu: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
rossovu:
100×2 amazon gift cards with cash receipt available... @ 240/$

Still available... 07050759163
Bring escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jdesigns:

In as much as I have respected you on WhatsApp and stayed off buying your Amazon, I don't expect you to keep bothering me about your integrity.

Please to set the records straight if i ask for your escrow and you start preaching to me about how well you trade and how many people you have sold to without escrow and I let you be, than if you still come back to me and start your preaching all over again then to me yoh are trying hard to sell stupidity.

When we talking about integrity and business existence here on nairaland, you just nowhere near my existence but I will never rub that on your face so I expect the same from you.

You don't and should never try to make people dance to your tone, that's an insult on your integrity that you trying so hard to sell.

I remain my humble self

JDESIGNS

Cc
Funlord

Abeg if you have not done business to the tune of at least N3,000,000 with this man then do not ever ask him to send first to you under any circumstances. Online Integrity does not pay bills, only figures do.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osyxcel(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
rossovu:

Still available... 07050759163
Bring escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ibraheem009:
Buying btc at 350-355/$...

$71,000 btc needed today

Buying in both bulk and bits...

All wallets are welcome...

No amount is too small...

Payment is instant.

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals.

Still buying...

$32,500 now needed...

Come WhatsApp for deals........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
funlord:

Abeg if you have not done business to the tune of at least N3,000,000 with this man then do not ever ask him to send first to you under any circumstances. Online Integrity does not pay bills, only figures do.

My oga I hail oh

I no understand all this guys throwing integrity at me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Another set of PayPal available --- 08138418399

Whatsapp only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
1300$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*13

Rate is 275/$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
No be lie sir, I rem I sent first to you after checking through your moniker! Either way sa escrow is always the best for both party when no one is ready to go first

Jdesigns:

I remain my humble self

JDESIGNS

Cc
Funlord
Tosinjay
Tabbaz
Pushkin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
Baylam:
No be lie sir, I rem I sent first to you after checking through your moniker! Either way sa escrow is always the best for both party when no one is ready to go first

Yes boss

I respect
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Greizman: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dollar available for sale.
Greizmanxx@gmail.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jdesigns:

I remain my humble self

JDESIGNS

Cc
Funlord
Tosinjay
Tabbaz
Pushkin

The guy call your name? I dey read he comment i no see jdesigns abi na zdesigns oga silent is the best answer, just ignore. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
$400 Paypal funds available

Going for bits and whole...

USA/fnf/gns
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Finest4luv1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
I need a reputable guy with good spirit for escrow here for escrow ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
3RNEST:

The guy call your name? I dey read he comment i no see jdesigns abi na zdesigns oga silent is the best answer, just ignore. grin

Yes you right,

But I never expected the guy to still come my WhatsApp space disturbing me to still buy while boasting about the deal and preaching to me that was what make me respond

Moreover
If na mdesigns you even call me I go answer grin wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jdesigns:

Yes you right,

But I never expected the guy to still come my WhatsApp space disturbing me to still buy while boasting about the deal and preaching to me that was what make me respond

Moreover
If na mdesigns you even call me I go answer grin wink
Lolx no na Cdesign as in Card wahala, sell give me no ur rate dey low oya gather escrow come mk i sell for u...omo we don upgrade from those NL trade shi.t.. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
3RNEST:

Lolx no na Cdesign as in Card wahala, sell give me no ur rate dey low oya gather escrow come mk i sell for u...omo we don upgrade from those NL trade shi.t.. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so oh bro

Me sef tire
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
1170$ Paxful Btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
1100$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*11

Rate is 275/$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
hayfloze:
$400 Paypal funds available

Going for bits and whole...

USA/fnf/gns

$145 Paypal remaining
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Enyi12345: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
beatzone:
Please beware !!!!!

I am beatzone .... I NOT AN EXCHANGER

I DONT DEAL ON NAIRALAND - I DONT !!!!!

I WILL NEVER ADVERTISE ON HERE FOR ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL !!!

PLEASE SHARE AND SPREAD THE WORD

I was almost scam too yesterday, this number claim to be you,or was it you 08087820904.company pina enterprises
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lamijay(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
$100 AGC needed
08060078112 whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
$100 paypal fnf @330/$ available
Whatsapp me below thank you. I will not send first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juniorboi007: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Finest4luv1:
I need a reputable guy with good spirit for escrow here for escrow ..

seen? If NO, then use Funlord
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
$142 Paypal available

Fnf/gns, USA!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Finest4luv1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
juniorboi007:

seen? If NO, then use Funlord
thanks I have contacted him

(1) (2) (3) ... (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) (6306) (6307) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.