Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5134492 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) (6337) (6338) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $12,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Payoneer-$50 -$12,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, UPWORK, Freelancer, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Tabbaz:
I will await funlord to advice on this matter

They had been having issues but I ensured they reached a settlement. Harryson10 agreed he was at fault for the charge back that closed his account. He was already in possession of yusufs N15,000. Yusuf told him to deduct his N12,200 and still accepted that they should share the loss of $77 (about N24,600) together. He said harryson10 should just give him N3000 to balance a payment and he would walk away. Harrison then claimed he had no money and refused to tell us exactly what caused the account to no more be usable..only for me to see him and rad8 add me to a group to facilitate a N98,000 deal in the evening. Immediately I asked him in the group if he would finally balance yusuf just N3000 after the deal since he now had some cash he ran away and I won't be surprised if he later did the deal with rad8 behind my back just to ensure I did not seize the 3k. Harryson10 is not someone who keeps to his words and has acted very dubiously throughout the negotiations. He wants to be favored but does not want his own mistakes to be sanctioned. I warned both of them in the group that their actions could cause them problems. Do with him as you please

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Yungstev007(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2018
$300 FnF PayPal for sale...
Come with escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2018
funlord:

They had been having issues but I ensured they reached a settlement. Harryson10 agreed he was at fault for the charge back that closed his account. He was already in possession of yusufs N15,000. Yusuf told him to deduct his N12,200 and still accepted that they should share the loss of $77 (about N24,600) together. He said harryson10 should just give him N3000 to balance a payment and he would walk away. Harrison then claimed he had no money and refused to tell us exactly what caused the account to no more be usable..only for me to see him and rad8 add me to a group to facilitate a N98,000 deal in the evening. Immediately I asked him in the group if he would finally balance yusuf just N3000 after the deal since he now had some cash he ran away and I won't be surprised if he later did the deal with rad8 behind my back just to ensure I did not seize the 3k. Harryson10 is not someone who keeps to his words and has acted very dubiously throughout the negotiations. He wants to be favored but does not want his own mistakes to be sanctioned. I warned both of them in the group that their actions could cause them problems. Do with him as you please

Just to be clear... There was no deal btw me and the accused after then. As I stated on the group, i was done with business for the day.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Uglymugg: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2018
Abeg where I fit get trusted paypal to paypal exchanger?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Now online bring all your

Sephora - cash receipt 270/$
Sephora - debit receipt 255/$
Sephora - no receipt 245/$

Nordstrom - cash receipt 270/$
Nordstrom - debit receipt 255/$
Nordstrom - no receipt 245/$

Come to my WhatsApp

https:///send?phone=2348035974383
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ailevi: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2018
$100 skrill available. Contact via WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Uglymugg:
If the source is genuine and it's not up to $300, then click on my WhatsApp link below let me chat for a deal.

https:///send?phone=2347014938841
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Btc is needed

Come with bits and bulk

I'm currently buying bits and bulk above at outstanding rates

Paxful and BC bitcoin most accepted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Damitism: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2018
$105 PayPal fnf for sale. Scammers, don't come and vex me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Damitism:

Chat me up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentyholar: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Damitism:

Bring it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Uglymugg: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2018
zoneb:

If the source is genuine and it's not up to $300, then click on my WhatsApp link below let me chat for a deal.

Lol 22 comments. 1 week old profile. Lol I dey fear ohh.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (Sell Payoneer Funds at N330 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N320 per USD)
Skrill √
PayPal √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √
at N370 per USD

Withdraw from Fiverr, Upwork & Freelancer at N330 per USD

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 08065167701
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KingCassy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
zoneb:

There are many here but you got be careful as not to be scammed. Do your background check before dealing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
$1000+ Paypal is available to USA Paypal only at 325/$

$183 perfect money is available at 345/$

Come with escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
btc urgently needed.

Paxful.

Bring your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
dreh17:

Boss mi make I carry all for 350/$ abeg
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dreh17(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
3RNEST:

Sold

cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Uglymugg:

Lol 22 comments. 1 week old profile. Lol I dey fear ohh.

Not only fear... Use escrow only that PayPal escrow is limited..

But as you can see...na you dey try fall for scammer hands self...

You see lots of legit PayPal exchanger here now...

And if you can't ,ask for vouch privately from Old trusted members about the person
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
$224 btc available... Paxful wallet...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Uglymugg: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
descrisom:

Not only fear... Use escrow only that PayPal escrow is limited..

But as you can see...na you dey try fall for scammer hands self...

You see lots of legit PayPal exchanger here now...

And if you can't ,ask for vouch privately from Old trusted members about the person

Haven't been on this thread before so i don't know who is trusted here. I'm reading through the thread. Please mention names
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Uglymugg:

Are you buying or selling ?

Reach me on whatsapp via the link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
funlord:

thanks bro.

@Harryson10 are you ready to cooperate. 3k is too small na. If after this, you refused and your name appear with red ink, do not blame anyone except your greed and never come here to try to clear your name

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Iamshegxycul: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
KingCassy:

There are many here but you got be careful as not to be scammed. Do your background check before dealing
please who can you vouch for that's legit

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
√√ NOW BUYING ..

⭐️Skrill/Neteller Funds Needed

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Blockchain Wallet Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below, Our Payment is Swift..
============================================ .......
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akashi01(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tabbaz:

thanks bro.

@Harryson10 are you ready to cooperate. 3k is too small na. If after this, you refused and your name appear with red ink, do not blame anyone except your greed and never come here to try to clear your name

Hello bro, i sent you a message on WhatsApp regarding an old trader. Kindly go through it, Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ailevi:
$100 skrill available. Contact via WhatsApp
Come whatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
PayPal funds available to help pay your Chinese suppliers...

Whatsapp us now ...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Baylam:
Bros look and pass!! You don’t need to mention me!!!!!

Since you don't understand sarcasm. No vex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) (6337) (6338) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.