Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5171477 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6360) (6361) (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) (6366) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rotile247(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=3RNEST post=72333666] √√ NOW BUYING ..

⭐️Skrill/Neteller Funds Needed

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Blockchain/Paxfull Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below, Our Payment is Swift..
============================================ .......
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................how much do you buy skrill? 900$ available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Amakah1(f): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Benscolari:
Any help here?

Dont give ur pword out no matter what...and dont let anyone scam u..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2018
mukulu56:

Whats your point?

You are too rude and as such i wont pay from my pocket for your mistake.

Moreover about "document",is like you are new to paypal.

Who doesnt submit document to paypal?

He who doesnt should caste the first blame.

Paypal ll reply before i ll authorise noble to talk to you

If you want call me scam,no problem.

I need the awareness

You must be a JOKER. Either you were drunk while you were hauling insults at me yesterday or being here has restored your civility.
Even your henchman, did not degrade himself in such a manner. You talk big but when it comes to paying for YOUR mistake, it becomes time to shift blame.
Just in case, you haven't figured it out. You sent me funds through a DUBIOUS account and this is why I'm in this mess.
But rather than take responsibility and wait for your money which I suggested. You prefer to shift blame.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Money2000: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2018
$100 PayPal for sale

Fnf
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Benscolari: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2018
Amakah1:

Dont give ur pword out no matter what...and dont let anyone scam u..
thanks!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Amakah1(f): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2018
$1000 FnF Paypal Funds urgently needed

Payment is instant!

Contact me via my signature, below!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2018
rotile247:
Come whatsApp via my link below signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rotile247(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2018
$720 btc paxful needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Bend down select...

1500$ PayPal available

1200 pounds PayPal available

350$ eBay checkout available

580$ Payoneer funds available

Just point and kill

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Remember noble sent and take note that account is over 2years.
Also take note that you said you wanted the amount as family and friends l.

Also remember that you admitted not informing us about any issue.
Also remember you paid to our company account.

What is a company.

You paid a paypal escrow service.
A user paid us.
You confirmed receipt of fund.no issue reported at the moment.

We paid off user.
That's standard escrow service.

Now i would have easily paid from my pocket if you had informed us that funds were on hold. You didnt.

We went ahead to pay off user.

Now the paypal account in question is ours.mind you. Paypal asked for
1) the account activity of that exact payment made to your account.
We submitted.
2) they asked for utility and we did

The last after we gave all was proof of id.

Which noble provided.

Now you came to nairaland to call my name out.
No problem.

zakhan:

You must be a JOKER. Either you were drunk while you were hauling insults at me yesterday or being here has restored your civility.
Even your henchman, did not degrade himself in such a manner. You talk big but when it comes to paying for YOUR mistake, it becomes time to shift blame.
Just in case, you haven't figured it out. You sent me funds through a DUBIOUS account and this is why I'm in this mess.
But rather than take responsibility and wait for your money which I suggested. You prefer to shift blame.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2018
tosinjay:
Buying payoneer funds

Swift cash out @attractive rate..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SQ16(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2018
500$ btc available
Blockchain wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $12,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Payoneer-$50 -$12,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, UPWORK (via Payoneer), Freelancer, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2018
Bulk Skrill and Neteller funds still available for sell

serious buyers only

Contact me via my signature

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jeel: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2018
85$ PayPal gns funds available. With escrow. 08062226124 - whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2018
SQ16:
500$ btc available
Blockchain wallet
Come with your escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2018
zakhan:

I honestly thought you would not respond.
However, can someone here tell me how I caused this issue for myself, as he and his cohort keep claiming ?
As I'm not the one fabricating documents (even govt issued Plastic ID Cards) to pacify PayPal.

You sent PayPal, the recipient receives and I confirm (this part is normal for all transactions here)
However, A DAY LATER I get feedback that there is an issue and before this even came up on same day it was reported to me.
I was awaiting a balance of $5 from you and planning to procure more funds from you.
But the moment I tabled the issue you claimed I knew all along and insisted its was my FAULT.
Despite providing you with the information IMMEDIATELY it was provided.
Please how does this all add up in your mind, seeing as it is all LAUGHABLE according to you ?

@All please take note of the screenshot. The events there happened the next day on the 16th where I was still trying to get more funds from him. If really, I knew that the funds he sent had an issue, would I not have tabled that issue FIRST ?

I have taken time to to read from you and mukulu56.
My question is this, did you contact mukulu56 to act as an escrow for funds you want to purchase from someone or you dealt directly with mukulu56?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SQ16(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
SQ16:
500$ btc available
Blockchain wallet
290$ left
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
He saw my post and paid for the funds.

I contacted the account owner to fund him and after the buyers confirms i pay off..
Thats what my company does.

He paid to a company account not my account.

Note that this same buyer didnt tell me that payment was on hold.

Now i ask you,if your user sells fund to you.
You sell to your buyers and as paypal works,he didnt tell you that what u sent to him was on hold or pending,u went ahead ri pay your user.

24hrs later he is back to complain that the fund was reversed and it was on hold. What will you do?

Take your money and pay him back? While knowing fully well that he knows your company is an escrow service.

Mind you my company Qarallax which manages virtualpaypalterminal is an escrow service.

My users pay us while we sell off the funds. If we sell to you and the fund was on hold,its your job to inform us so that we wont pay such user. This is simple. You are dealing with s1 who knows how the system works.

This buyer did not tell me that his fund was pending or on hold.

I have sold to some here which was on pending,they tell me. This one didnt so i have paid the user.

OkwaIfugo:

My question is this, did you contact mukulu56 to act as an escrow for funds you want to purchase from someone or you dealt directly with mukulu56?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
I gave him the respect of linking him to the account owner.

Now he ll have to wait for paypal to unlimit the persons account.
Is simple.

Even a court will rule in the companies favour.
Is simple.

Did you pay to my personal account? NO

Did you pay to company account? Yes

What does the company do? They are an escrow service.

Did you complain to the company that your funds were on hold after it was credited? No

People should stop looking at this as "customer is always right",this is 21st century.
That notation can bankrupt a company.

For me am not running. Am every where.. i have more apps and brands coming up but you see this buyer who decided to call out my name instead of admitting to his mistake,my company will not pay for what we dont know about.

Infact we indemnify our self from such. He can read our policy on the website.

OkwaIfugo:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
mukulu56:
Remember noble sent and take note that account is over 2years.
The account you dealt with is just as old probably even older. I hardly see the relevance of this point

Also take note that you said you wanted the amount as family and friends l.
(Should this be a problem, are you new to the business. Could you not have refused, I have dealt with people here who have told me otherwise and I did not have complain ?, so this point is moot)

Also remember that you admitted not informing us about any issue.
What issue should I be admitting to. The way you keep nagging me to admit to something I could not have known is fishy.
Notwithstanding, when the receiver complained I did so promptly, I tried calling you, you didn't pick and had to wait on you
Why is acknowledging this so difficult for you. Even when I came to you with the screenshot, I gave you the benefit of doubt. But it looks like that silence is what is making you feel you have the up hand now.
Anyways, your priority shouldn't be assigning blames and looking for the easy way out if truly you meant to resolve this issue before now

Also remember you paid to our company account.
So because money entered your company account, it can't leave abi ? or what precisely is your point

What is a company.

You paid a paypal escrow service.
It was after the damage was done, you began to spout things like this. ESCROW service or not there should be a sense of integrity when handling these sort of issues. If you had said let us work out a pay back plan. Would I have objected ?
But no o, it was who to blame Oga was looking for

A user paid us.
You confirmed receipt of fund.no issue reported at the moment.

We paid off user.
That's standard escrow service.

Now i would have easily paid from my pocket if you had informed us that funds were on hold. You didnt.
Inform you based on what knowledge, the moment I got the information I shared which should be clear to you and all here by now
I even shared screenshot of my discussion with the owner of the account you paid. Stating that this was the only notification of review she received

We went ahead to pay off user.
You paid off your user and also have the same funds which I supposedly PURCHASED & you think you are justified in asking me to wait till whenever PayPal response bah ?

Now the paypal account in question is ours.mind you. Paypal asked for
1) the account activity of that exact payment made to your account.
We submitted.
(Oga paypal requested for ALL of your activities and not that activity in particular (see screenshot to refresh your memory))
Look at the time period from when paypal started monitoring your account yourself and end this allegation.
Even if you need me to share screenshot of account you paid to, I will gladly do so. So this point should tell you PayPal where watching your account and not mine.

2) they asked for utility and we did

The last after we gave all was proof of id.

Which noble provided.

Now you came to nairaland to call my name out.
No I will keep quiet till you scam me.
You are dishing out terms you will not accept. If I had told you to wait for your payment nko ?
Paypal may decide to release your account or keep it locked. So at what point would I get my refund with the WAY and MANNER you choose to resolve things

No problem.

Commit to a reasonable timeline for repayment and not something like wait for 6 months, No One here will take that from you and neither will I

Mods please weigh in... as his intentions are not sincere. He has demonstrated that throughout my chat with him.

He says I should wait for a result from PayPal this is not an issue for me but when there is no deadline to the wait
Doesn't that sound fishy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
mukulu56:
He saw my post and paid for the funds.

I contacted the account owner to fund him and after the buyers confirms i pay off..
Thats what my company does.

He paid to a company account not my account.

Note that this same buyer didnt tell me that payment was on hold.

Now i ask you,if your user sells fund to you.
You sell to your buyers and as paypal works,he didnt tell you that what u sent to him was on hold or pending,u went ahead ri pay your user.

24hrs later he is back to complain that the fund was reversed and it was on hold. What will you do?

Take your money and pay him back? While knowing fully well that he knows your company is an escrow service.

Mind you my company Qarallax which manages virtualpaypalterminal is an escrow service.

My users pay us while we sell off the funds. If we sell to you and the fund was on hold,its your job to inform us so that we wont pay such user. This is simple. You are dealing with s1 who knows how the system works.

This buyer did not tell me that his fund was pending or on hold.

I have sold to some here which was on pending,they tell me. This one didnt so i have paid the user.

You are needlessly derailing.
You are just going back and front.

You posted an advert here which Is same way you post adverts. I have scrolled pages and saw the advert.

Never in the advert did you state or your chat with him did you state you don't own the said funds and you are acting as a middle man.

You are also responsible for what ever goods you advertise here.

This is very simple. This guy has been patient to even talk to your so called partner.

All you need to do is to refund him. Then go after your partner and get your funds back.

He doesn't need to wait for anything.

As for your claim that he knew the funds had issues and didn't tell you. Nobody will have issue with funds and still chat to buy more from the said supplier. He alerted you when he was notified of it.

I have bought PayPal funds from you before. I give you the email of my client for you to funds direct. And if tomorrow the funds is reversed or charged back you think I will be gullible for you to lure me into talking to your partner ?

Of course you will pay my dime to the last kobo.

Pls settle this guy.

Everything your saying here is needless. Pay him his money when ever PayPal sorts the act issue with your partner get your funds back.

Mukulu56 pay him.

Tabbaz

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
PayPal funds Urgently Needed

Legit and Clean Funds is a must
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

My Oga, I thought I was buying directly from him until the problem arose and then he started telling me, he is an ESCROW.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
When you bought didnt you tell me that it was received?

As the chief judge that you are. You have already judged and concluded.

If i sold to you and you confirmed no hold next day you are back telling me this story after i have paid the user,do you think i ll talk to u? Oga my company is not paying a dime.

When paypal respond we tell him simple. If you have an issue with that argue it with my lawyers.

Am running a business and not a charity. For me to pay to get an escrow business put means i know all these can happen.

My office is in abuja. If you dont know it i send it for you since you are now the advocate

OkwaIfugo:

You are needlessly derailing.
You are just going back and front.

You posted an advert here which Is same way you post adverts. I have scrolled pages and saw the advert.

Never in the advert did you state or your chat with him did you state you don't own the said funds and you are acting as a middle man.

You are also responsible for what ever goods you advertise here.

This is very simple. This guy has been patient to even talk to your so called partner.

All you need to do is to refund him. Then go after your partner and get your funds back.

He doesn't need to wait for anything.

As for your claim that he knew the funds had issues and didn't tell you. Nobody will have issue with funds and still chat to buy more from the said supplier. He alerted you when he was notified of it.

I have bought PayPal funds from you before. I give you the email of my client for you to funds direct. And if tomorrow the funds is reversed or charged back you think I will be gullible for you to lure me into talking to your partner ?

Of course you will pay my dime to the last kobo.

Pls settle this guy.

Everything your saying here is needless. Pay him his money when ever PayPal sorts the act issue with your partner get your funds back.

Mukulu56 pay him.

Tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Are you blind? Didnt you see the companies slogan when you bought.

Do you think i was stupid to send you my company account?

Do you know why i wont pay a dime...because you failed to inform me there was a hold at the first place.

Yes am in a position to pay it but u see this one,i wont.
Let what ll happen happen.

This exact user who sent us that fund even today he sent another and is not his business to refund because he left his fund for over 48hours at our account before we sold.

Coming to nairaland to report wont help you. Am not that man runs away from problem.i face my problem as they come.

Highest your supporters will ban me from talking or selling here but who cares? I have over 200k plus trusted users who can vouch for me.

Oga your last choice is to call me and BEG because its from my personal pocket. Your money is what the owner who we are not disturbing and the paypal account on question is even not permanently limited so keep sending my name to all blogs till you are satisfied.

zakhan:

My Oga, I thought I was buying directly from him until the problem arose and then he started telling me, he is an ESCROW.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
So paying back a CUSTOMER is a thing of charity for you bah lipsrsealed
I blame you not but your deception is clearer to all now sha.

mukulu56:

If i sold to you and you confirmed no hold next day you are back telling me this story after i have paid the user,do you think i ll talk to u? Oga my company is not paying a dime.

When paypal respond we tell him simple. If you have an issue with that argue it with my lawyers.

Am running a business and not a charity. For me to pay to get an escrow business put means i know all these can happen.

My office is in abuja. If you dont know it i send it for you since you are now the advocate

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Createu(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
Somebody cannot come and see space for business here again today. It is well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Createu(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Anyway, small $100 Skrill needed urgently. Come WhatsApp with escrow biko
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SQ16(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
SQ16:

290$ left
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Createu:
Somebody cannot come and see space for business here again today. It is well

E tire me oh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
mukulu56:

Tabbaz kindly take a study and do the needful.

For now Nobody should do business with Mukulu56 Herr until he settles the amount he owes zakhan.

Always take responsibility for the goods you advertise here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6360) (6361) (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) (6366) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.