Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5180718 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6393) (6394) (6395) (6396) (6397) (6398) (6399) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $12,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in $, £ & €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Payoneer-$50 -$12,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, UPWORK (via Payoneer), Freelancer, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
50$ AGC needed pls ...

Help me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MarshallMathers(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bitcoin is 10 today: To celebrate, Quidax is giving N10,000 to 100 new users

Quidax is giving N10,000 to every 10th user that signs up on the exchange. A total of 100 new users will receive N10,000 to buy bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies today.

How to participate
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Every 10th new user gets N10k
T&Cs apply, good luck.

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/metro/bitcoin-is-10-quidax-is-giving-n10000-to-100-new-users-id9050142.html
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Now buying btc at market rate.

$71,000 btc needed today

Buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits.

No amount is too small.

Payment is instant as always

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for

deals...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
$1,900 Skrill available for sale

Selling all once
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fivmill: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
funlord:

Dominique mynd44

This moniker was created on the 23rd of October and has only 3 posts with no single post in the business section? No phone number? but is already trying to contact demolavoices away from prying eyes for what exactly?

There should be an aggressive attacking and banning of all suspicious handles created recently. Especially those of 2018
What are you insinuating? Did u know what i sent to his email. We are both having this same issue of Limited Account and u are here saying what you don't know why the people you shud be facing are walking freely.
Don't mention me again to aviod embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
puskin:

What is this.
This account is owned by a betting company. (wasere.com aka betpawa.ng)

The scammer is really a God forsaken soul...

He directed the guy to send money to pay for his betting stakes... I'm sure he collected screenshot of the transfer and uploaded to wasere website as evidence of payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sinebaba(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ebay checkout needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Theflint1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2018

$120 fnf available

$335 gns available.... Both selling cheap!!

Whatsapp - 07031562014

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AUTOCHECKN: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
10,000 usd to bank needed

600 worth of amazon gift cards needed

For Paypal I will only buy from a verified account.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TrippieRed(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Eth needed in bulk,
Blockchain wallet.

Quote me if you have.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by All4good: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
$80 Paypal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
BITCOIN NEEDED......

WhatsApp now....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer funds

Whatsapp on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Yungstev007(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please I need someone that can help with US PayPal proof of identity impasse.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tipan(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
tipan:

$250 left, come take @ N357/ 1

Now Available in blockchain and paxful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Vickbay: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
ONLINE ARTISANS AND PROFESSIONALS MARKETPLACE
Here is an amazing opportunity to have an office/shop online and to connect yourself to customers out there that requires the services that you are capable of offering.

linkme is an online service network marketplace that pitch/connect Certified, Verified and Skilled Service providers to
potential customers.

linkme provide an all-in-one service that will help to connect customers to service professionals, artisans and
craft-men.

Are you an Accountant, Auditor, Architect, Lawyer, Engineer, Medical consultant, Insurance firm, Laundry, Carpenter, Cook, Plumbing, Dry Cleaner, Trainer/Lesson Tutor, Hair/Makeup Stylist, AC repair, electrical, home cleaning, laundry, tiling, painting etc.
There is a place for you on linkme.

linkme creates an avenue where people can easily find service that strives to foster and grow empowered relationships between home owners, Offices and Professional/Artisans.

This platform makes it easy to find artisans/professionals that specialize in exactly the type of work you need done.

You can get more information to Create your own online Office/shop through this link https://www.linkme.ng

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
$900 amazon checkout needed
Contact sig if available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TrippieRed(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
TrippieRed:
Eth needed in bulk,
Blockchain wallet.

Quote me if you have.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yungstev007:
Please I need someone that can help with US PayPal proof of identity impasse.

Oga, leave the account for a long while. It's a far better option than waiting for 180 days
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
√√ NOW BUYING ..

⭐️Skrill/Neteller Funds Needed

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Blockchain/Paxfull Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below, Our Payment is Swift..
============================================ .......
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Yungstev007(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ammc:

Oga, leave the account for a long while. It's a far better option than waiting for 180 days
Will I be able to get access back after leaving it for a while?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yungstev007:

Will I be able to get access back after leaving it for a while?

My first incidence, I tried all I could. I couldn't pass through but ended up getting 180 days permanent limitation.

My second incidence, I left the account for almost 2 weeks. I went back, try to login and nothing was requested. I just did my normal transaction and moved on.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (Sell Payoneer Funds at N330 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N320 per USD)
Skrill √
PayPal √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √
at N370 per USD

Withdraw from Fiverr, Upwork & Freelancer at N330 per USD

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 08065167701
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Still buying all bitcoin,Amazon,iTunes etc

RMB available
https:///send?phone=+234 706 342 9636
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noblec1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
$200 eBay checkout available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Swegzfreak: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
200*5 Amazon available

Paid with cash,

Come to my PM

DIRECT LOADER ONLY
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
PM $414 Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ammc:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6393) (6394) (6395) (6396) (6397) (6398) (6399) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.