Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,533 members, 7,843,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5202832 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2018
Now online bring your gift card

ITunes

Amazon

Sephora

Nordstrom

Steam

EBay

Google play cards

ITunes Single $200×5 is needed at 38k

Payment is Swift

https:///send?phone=2348035974383
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $22,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in $, £ & €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$22,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, UPWORK (via Payoneer), Freelancer, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by soloexchange: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Money2000:
$200 PayPal available

Fnf

Still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
$15 Neteller Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slumcat(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Edited.
All sold to one buyer.
Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gowaga68: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
artworks1:
40$ btc available 500/$ . Serious buyer only. angry

https:///send?phone=2349068359893
I would have loved doing some deals with you only if any reputed member here could vouch for you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
I
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by johnstar(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
$100 iTunes gift card needed
WhatsApp me 08063356384 if you got any
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
[ √√ @3RNESTXCHANGE

:::::::::: WE BUY/SELL ::::::::::::::::::::::

⭐️Skrill/Neteller Funds

⭐️Payoneer Funds

⭐️Blockchain/Paxful Bitcoin

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below, Our Payment is Swift..
============================================ .......
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ibraheem009:
Morning...

Always available to buy all your btc at market rate.

$93,700 btc needed today...

Buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits.

No amount is too small.

Payment is instant as always

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals....

Still buying...

$64,700 btc now needed...

Come WhatsApp for deal....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by soloexchange: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Jsaviour:
$800 PayPal fund available for sale

Still available? Needs all if it's fnf.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
I
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
@oxsam88

First of, do you agree none of his funds to you has ever charged back?

Second, do you agree you can simply click refund so the money can go back to the source without all theses back and forth? Why do you insist he does a chargeback on an Fnf fund which will take like forever before the fund gets sent back?

Third, do you know this is a dangerous game you're playing cos if you decide not to pay him or refund the PayPal, he cld actually chargeback all the chargeback-able funds he has sold to you in the past?

Legit or not, his funds has never given you problems...

Ure claiming the fund is not legit but you paid for some and don't want to pay for the rest?

if you don't want his funds again, just refund him

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by apexmall(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bring All Your PayPal to me Now.
I buy maximum of $10,000/transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Benscolari: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

REALLY ?
MUMULORD grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
$1,100 eBay check out needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
@oxsam88

First of, do you agree none of his funds to you has ever charged back?

NONE FOR NOW. ALL FUNDS FROM HIM WERE PAYPAL BALANCE FUNDS. NO CARD FUNDED TRANSACTIONS (NOT IM AWARE OF). WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT OF PAYPAL BALANCE FUNDS ONLY. IM MANAGING RISK HERE. I DONT HAVE TK WAIT TILL I GET A CHARGEBACK BEFORE I START TELLING STORIES. NO ONE HERE WILL PITY AND REFUND. THIS IS A $2100 TRANSACTION.

Second, do you agree you can simply click refund so the money can go back to the source without all theses back and forth? Why do you insist he does a chargeback on an Fnf fund which will take like forever before the fund gets sent back?

NO REFUND BUTTON ON THE TRANSACTION WHICH IS WEIRD (SCREENSHOT UPLOAD). IVE REFUNDED EVERY TRANSACTIONS IM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH BUT THIS ONE NO GET REFUND OPTION

Third, do you know this is a dangerous game you're playing cos if you decide not to pay him or refund the PayPal, he cld actually chargeback all the chargeback-able funds he has sold to you in the past?

HE DARE NOT COS I PAID FOR THEM LEGITIMATELY AND I HAVE PROOF. WE HAVE LAWS IN BOTH COUNTRIES

Legit or not, his funds has never given you problems...

Ure claiming the fund is not legit but you paid for some and don't want to pay for the rest?

I PAID THE LEGIT ONES UNTIL THIS LAST ONE. I STOPPED BUYING HIS FUNDS WHEN I LOST MY OTHER PAYPAL ACCOUNT LAST WEEK. HE TOLD ME HES ONLY A MIDDLEMAN AND CANT TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES. THATS A WAKEUP CALL. PAYPAL CAN REVERSE UP TO SIX MONTHS. CAN HE WAIT SIX MONTHS OR I CAN PAY HIM IF YOU GUARANTEE TO PAY ME IF ANYTHING HAPPENS. WE WARN TRADERS TO PREVENT NOT CURE

if you don't want his funds again, just refund him

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=oxsam88 post=72901939][/quote]

Ok it's clearer now and it's obvious the refund button isn't available...

However, it will still be easier to call PayPal from your end to reverse the 2100 to the sender on your behalf as it was an error and you don't have the refund button rather than the sender calling his card company and claiming fraudulent transfer ...

I understand your plight since this is the first card payment he sent you but try and help him refund it if you can't pay for it...

Note: my own wahala Sef dey one corner and I dey put mouth for here grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
I
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
oxsam88:

THE ACCOUNT IS NOT MINE. I NEED ACCOUNT OWNERS PERSONAL INFO TO CALL (WHICH SHE WONT RELEASE) I DARE NOT ASK FOR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS COS I WONT RELEASE KINE AS WELL. THE ACCOUNT OWNER IS A FEMALE. IM MALE. I’M NOT CLOSE TO THE PAYPAL OWNERS LOCATION. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EAISER IF HE CALL HIS BANK TO CANCEL HIS CARD. WE DONT NEED PAYPAL HERE. JUST TELL THEM CARD WAS STOLEN. FUNDS WILL BE REVERSED. WHY CANT HE DO THAT?

This is a very simple case , either you or the account owner needs to call PayPal that the funds were received in error . In fact, you don't need to know the details of the sender . The single fact that you guys have done so much biz in the past should be a pivotal in resolving this case ASAP without publishing it on NL, except there is else you have not told us .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
oxsam88:

YOU ARE NOT MAKING SENSE. I OWNED A DEBIT CARD AS WELL. THEY WONT TELL YOU FUNDS WERE AUTHORIZED. THEY WILL ASK ABD ALL YOU NEED TO SAY IS NO. COME BACK WITH MORE LIES. FYI. NO WAY TO CALL PAYPAL FROM MY END. THE REAL CARD OWNER WILL REVERSE EVENTUALLY. I WONT BE A VICTIM. MY LEGIT FUNDS ARE WITH PAYPAL AND I HAVE TO WAIT 180 DAYS. THANKS TO YOU.

WAS THAT WHY YOU SENT FAKE STATEMENTS AND ID?

you are very stupid for what I said, I always believe you are an elderly person which should be respected you are one of those foolish people who believe anyone who still live in Nigeria is into one fraud business or another simply because you stay abroad.
am staying this for the last time pls refund my money or else you will regret treading with me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AUTOCHECKN: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
oxsam88:

THE ACCOUNT IS NOT MINE. I NEED ACCOUNT OWNERS PERSONAL INFO TO CALL (WHICH SHE WONT RELEASE) I DARE NOT ASK FOR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS COS I WONT RELEASE KINE AS WELL. THE ACCOUNT OWNER IS A FEMALE. IM MALE. I’M NOT CLOSE TO THE PAYPAL OWNERS LOCATION. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EAISER IF HE CALL HIS BANK TO CANCEL HIS CARD. WE DONT NEED PAYPAL HERE. JUST TELL THEM CARD WAS STOLEN. FUNDS WILL BE REVERSED. WHY CANT HE DO THAT?

This sort of things is what bring shame to every green passport holders.

There is dignity in worthy earnings and people need to learn to do what is morally right.

Without apportioning blame to any party I have the following points

1. You should not trade or use someone’s account. without an express approval from the person otherwise it is called FRAUD irrespective what ever name u wanna call it.

2.Two wrongs does not make a right.You cannot hold on to someone’s funds on the ground that you consider it not genuine.You have a moral responsibility to return funds you do NOT want.

3.Anytime u present a green passport, they say you come from a Fraudulent nation and it is because of this so I wanna plead that oxsam88. you kindly email Paypal using any way you can and have the funds refunded and teamb you avoid trading with accounts that is not yours or you have no access to.

Opening a legitimate US Bank account, even a US verified Paypal account is NOT that difficult but rather people are not willing to help those in such needs because of FRAUD.

Pls let's get this resolved to bring sanity to this page.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bunkero: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Here we go again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
oxsam88:

YOU ARE NOT MAKING SENSE. I OWNED A DEBIT CARD AS WELL. THEY WONT TELL YOU FUNDS WERE AUTHORIZED. THEY WILL ASK ABD ALL YOU NEED TO SAY IS NO. COME BACK WITH MORE LIES. FYI. NO WAY TO CALL PAYPAL FROM MY END. THE REAL CARD OWNER WILL REVERSE EVENTUALLY. I WONT BE A VICTIM. MY LEGIT FUNDS ARE WITH PAYPAL AND I HAVE TO WAIT 180 DAYS. THANKS TO YOU.

WAS THAT WHY YOU SENT FAKE STATEMENTS AND ID?

Can you send me the fake statement and ID and also point out the part you saw that made it fake
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sammirano: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
oxsam88:

These are scam funds. They will be chargeback after few weeks

Oga what is your proof. Teamb we know.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Anybody needs £(pounds) for naira ??

Please meet me on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.