Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5155690 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) (6472) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ammanison(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
$300 PayPal funds Available

I will not send First

Come with a trusted Escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Packing my bags
Leaving the city
Going to the village

See you guys soon
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
Still buying Paxful @365
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Packing my bags Leaving the city Going to the village
See you guys soon
Safe Journey grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Packing my bags Leaving the city Going to the village
See you guys soon
Safe Journey grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by thurpee(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bulk Amazon Needed.

Any Receipt

Get in touch

Rate is good
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Guys, will bitcoin bounce back? Invested upto $1000 in the system over 5 months ago but Mehn. I don't understand what's happening sef
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tbeac(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Reuz:

Do you still have cards

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by apexmall(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bring All Your PayPal To Me
Link Below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

the guy na confirm scammer. check my screenshots , he is even banned on paxful check here https://paxful.com/user/slonge2
bro the screenshots alone is enouth to get him in less than 2 days. if the bastard dare quote me again, i swear i go get am my self.
just imagin, after i expose am , na that time him brain tell am ay he need to comment. idiot
also the mode that is deleting my post should use his brain o. e be like say una dey work hand in hand with this useless scammers
Slonge2

Bro please drop your number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
nkhay:

Solange nwanne Beyonce

Good it's PayPal. Your funds will be back.

Can you help me out with that ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

He can't get it back easily... It was sent as Fnf

How do you mean ......I can't open dispute ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

that is a scammer you are asking for help o. i suspect both of them are same people cos earlier the solange2 was backing her up to scam me

I think slonge2 is been impercinated
The number that scam me used this +234 808 782 0904 claiming to be slonge2
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

that is a scammer you are asking for help o. i suspect both of them are same people cos earlier the solange2 was backing her up to scam me

You mean nkhay?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fitbillionairep: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
EmzyEno:

I think slonge2 is been impercinated
The number that scam me used this +234 808 782 0904 claiming to be slonge2
u get brain so? abi you are forming voctim looking for who to scam? is this a ew format?
you have seen screenshot of 2017 where he was accused of scamming and he never defended it. now u are acusing him and he is not defending it and u come to spew more trash here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

the guy na confirm scammer. check my screenshots , he is even banned on paxful check here https://paxful.com/user/slonge2
bro the screenshots alone is enouth to get him in less than 2 days. if the bastard dare quote me again, i swear i go get am my self.
just imagin, after i expose am , na that time him brain tell am ay he need to comment. idiot
also the mode that is deleting my post should use his brain o. e be like say una dey work hand in hand with this useless scammers
Slonge2

So this is the guy ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by starboyflight(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
ModestGal:

I sight you
Her royal modesty. Waguan?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chijohn42k(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
TDonald:
Sharp sale #355,paxful. i don't send first unless escrow is involved
ur contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Take a look at the screenshot

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Money2000: 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Money2000:
$250 PayPal for sale

I can sell in bits also
Sold to gentlesas

Thanks to hayfloze as escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by engrgordon(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
$100 PayPal available for sale, reputable, and trust worthy exchangers only, scammers piss off please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TDonald: 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Chijohn42k:
ur contact

SOLD Bro

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by apexmall(m): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
PAYPAL! PAYPAL! PAYPAL! PAYPAL! BUYER

I Always Buy PayPal.
My rate is #320/$ for those that has $1,000+ PAYPAL Friends and Family
from PayPal balance and not card.

I WITHDRAW TO BANK DIRECTLY AND IMMEDIATELY

Be ready to wait for 24hrs to get the money cleared to my bank and get paid.
Anything lower than $500 is #300/$

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH ON THE WHATSAPP LINK BELOW.

Kind regards
Brosmei Exchange
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Money2000: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
$150 PayPal available Family and friends
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Money2000:
$150 PayPal available Family and friends
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

u get brain so? abi you are forming voctim looking for who to scam? is this a ew format?
you have seen screenshot of 2017 where he was accused of scamming and he never defended it. now u are acusing him and he is not defending it and u come to spew more trash here

Suspect but showing so many traits of a scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:25am On Nov 20, 2018
√√ @3RNESTXCHANGE

:::::::::: NOW BUYING::::::::::::::::::::

⭐️Skrill/Neteller Funds

⭐️Payoneer Funds

⭐️Blockchain/Paxful Bitcoin

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below, Our Payment is Swift..
============================================ .......
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...,............................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:17am On Nov 20, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

typical scammer. avoid the scumbag
Bring your evidence
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:35am On Nov 20, 2018
EmzyEno:
This is the guy he said he his slonge2

If you only took 10 seconds to search the number on nairaland before dealing. But as usual maga must fall regardless of our effort to safe una

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/6218#71171252

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:39am On Nov 20, 2018
nkhay:
Deal with Fitbillionairep at your own peril. He's a thief and won't provide proof of earnings. Looking for who to buy his cursed funds.
second screen shot is how they operate to scam people.

@Fitbillionairep you may be listed as a scammer if you can't provide a proof to support your claim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) (6472) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.