Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153541 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Iphone5: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

Of course the idiot worked with justina

Below is my own ban buy I sent him direct message to lambast his ancestor.

I have nothing to lose because my life doesn't revolve around nairaland

They can also ban this one if they like, as long as 10minuite mail exists, creating a new moniker is a piece of cake
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Iphone5:

They can also ban this one if they like, as long as 10minuite mail exists, creating a new moniker is a piece of cake
lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephench: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nice

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
When you are too important...OMG see joblessness sha grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
ZELLE FUND, CASHAPP OR VENMO needed
https:///send?phone=2348095451718
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Chapmandrink:

Who be dis again, i no dey trade outside dat list of trusted people and Justi payment when i sell fund to her fast pass light.

Encourage these women Mariesio,Justi4jesu,Ladyf,Egonne,Tutu and odas wey i don forget their names. All these people many traders know them including me then who you come be?

Nna mak new traders beware ohh n shine eye s

Ifeanyi leave these jobless trolls jor, only if dem know who you be, don't bother yourselves with Nobodies cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
$1,000 Skrill Available.

Slide into my dm wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
justi4jesu:
When you are too important...OMG see joblessness sha grin
oga I am a jobless youth. I am using my joblessness to ask if you have shipped your client item? Na question I just Dey ask. I support justice Nd not justina
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Theflint1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2018

748 payoneer available. Whatsapp - 07031562014

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Amazon Giftcards with cash receipt available @ 260
100 * 22

Check my signature for my whatsapp contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
$750 fnf PayPal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sKeetz(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
$100 amazon card available with cash receipt. Call/whatsapp 09057258682.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $35,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$35,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmperorShizzy: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
EmperorShizzy:
Bring your Amazon Gift Card with cash and debit receipt, I also buy Amazon gift card with no receipt
Bring your iTunes gift card (Physical card and E-code)
Walmart gift card

EBay gift card

Steam Wallet gift card

I also buy EURO, GBP, CAD, AUD JPY

Instant loading

Fast payment

My rate are the best
with or without receipt
I BUY BULK AND SINGLE CARD
Please only genuine and unredeemed card
Whatsapp 08139039727
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Singles itunes card needed

$101-$200..
$3k urgently needed

BUYING BITCOIN (BTC) AT A NICE RATE
GOOGLE GIFT NEEDED AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE
embarassed Let's do this cry

rate is so good..
Despise from scammers and ripper
Our trading history is good enough to convince u
Come on whatsapp ASAP...

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
I already screenshot it before my post was deleted

'bi iwo ba se rere, ara ki yio a ya o'

if you are not guilty, why are you monitoring my post & reporting it?

Well, I can see you have moderators at your foot but guess what they only have power on nairaland & when am ready, you will regret your stupid action justina because your details is already with me

You are free to report this post as well & let your corrupt mod delete it as well

grin grin grin

Mr....... U are trolling.
.......and when you start insulting moderators in the process of your trolling, I don't and will not tolerate it.

Kindly desist.
Thank U.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Chapmandrink:

Wen sum1 does not comment does n't mean we don't watch and read,Sum pple like peace and some people are just to make noise, wen i saw the thread i no say that no fit happen and i contact justi to ask her wetin happen, i sell phones and been shipping with almost all the shippers wey dey nairaldn n no one wey never get issue before, u wey don get plenty issue with sellin paypal if dat does times person carry u for head you go like am abi? oboi no come here dey form saint, oga for chargebac paypal, u still get case but person no talk no mean say peopl re not watcihng,

Now I know Ure a bastard...

Can you pls speak up?

What are u watching ?

It's obvious Ure now her mouthpiece handle... Go and use ur real moniker and stop hiding behind another moniker... Idiot...

I've never seen where a shipper will ask a client to deliver a mistaken item to another client before he can collect his own item...

Rogues...

Now back to chargeback, point out an exchanger that chargeback scammers haven't dealt with...

Keep watching and die watching ... Idiot

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
puskin:

Mr....... U are trolling.
.......and when you start insulting moderators in the process of your trolling, I don't and will not tolerate it.

Kindly desist.
Thank U.
I only speak up when something is not done the right way.
is it an offence to call out someone who scam you? is it the right thing foe moderator to delete the thread where a scammer was called out even with lots of evidence & many victim came out to lament? is that the definition of trolling?
why would moderator banned those who got scammed & present evidence whereas the accused was left untouched despite the fact she agreed to have collected the money but she insisted her victim should beg her.
take your time & area the whole episode in case you miss some part.

Firstly the said mod defended the girl but when he realize his defence doesn't work shut and deleted the thread then ban everyone who shared their bitter experience

is that trolling or does it mean nairaland have legalized some scammers?

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
800$ Btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Na wa oòooo...........see drama

Still buying btc ojaree,bring them at good rates........no story,no drama.....Fast transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aAK1(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Who is doing Amazon check out and will agree to receive payment after item has shipped?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

I only speak up when something is not done the right way.
is it an offence to call out someone who scam you? is it the right thing foe moderator to delete the thread where a scammer was called out even with lots of evidence & many victim came out to lament? is that the definition of trolling?
why would moderator banned those who got scammed & present evidence whereas the accused was left untouched despite the fact she agreed to have collected the money but she insisted her victim should beg her.
take your time & area the whole episode in case you miss some part.

Firstly the said mod defended the girl but when he realize his defence doesn't work shut and deleted the thread then ban everyone who shared their bitter experience

is that trolling or does it mean nairaland have legalized some scammers?

Dude.....you can stop ya trolling.
That case has bin settled and the laptop owner is getting his laptop.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GAYENI72(m): 1:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Do u buy Euro at reasonable price ,DM me

DoyenExchange:
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $35,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$35,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AUTOCHECKN: 1:36am On Dec 14, 2018
Want to get paid by anyone outside Nigeria,

Let’s autocheckn purchase that payment from you at good rates and long term relationship

Also got fiver,Upwork,freelancer,workmarket,gotranscript etc withdrawals? Let autocheckn purchase that withdrawal at good rate.

Contact autocheckn via signature

https:///send?phone=2348039663262
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukel(m): 2:18am On Dec 14, 2018
emmanuelike:
$750 fnf PayPal available
rate

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaryeankarh(m): 2:45am On Dec 14, 2018
$128 fnf PayPal available.

Buyer should we ready to send first unless we have transacted before or you're obviously reputable.

See siggy for WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.