Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5154233 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6597) (6598) (6599) (6600) (6601) (6602) (6603) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $35,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$35,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely. Merry Christmas & Happy New Yearcheesycheesy
!!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Iphone5: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madridviva:

Why did u drop incomplete number?

Why don't you drop your contact here, so i can message you or do you have something to hide.

BTW, I modified my contact because Criminals like you keep contacting me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madridviva:

Why did u drop incomplete number?

Will you shut up? Thief! You want to compare it with the number you tried to scam abi so that you can change your story... you have also claimed to be beatzone just now on what's app.

Is this your number or not 08021851612? Or you prefer to see the screen shots that would bury you? Oya see them up there.... grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Madridviva: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Iphone5:

Why don't you drop your contact here, so i can message you or do you have something to hide.

BTW, I modified my contact because Criminals like you keep contacting me.
You are very stupid for saying such rubbish. Did u check the last time i was online. I guess u are a novice. How will i chat with you with the 070 number that you dropped. Why didn't u tell the person that was chatting with you to quote u. Or you think everyone is a criminal. You better take this rubbish down
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Madridviva: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
I go change am for u here if u cant prove me wrong without any reasonable doubt. Dont let me loose my respect for u. I expect u to be wiser than this. A simple quote would have solve this issue.

Cc
Dominique
Kindly see to this case. I am been accused falsely without any solid prove. I just came online to see all this rubbish posts as though I'm the only one in this forum
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madridviva:

[s]You are very stupid for saying such rubbish. Did u check the last time i was online. I guess u are a novice. How will i chat with you with the 070 number that you dropped. Why didn't u tell the person that was chatting with you to quote u. Or you think everyone is a criminal. You better take this rubbish down[/s]

So not only are you a useless thief but you are also quite dull! Okay before you edit your post look at the time you contacted him....did you contact him to price hamper?

Dominique

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holdit: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
$75 payoneer fund available for quick sales. Come to my WhatsApp and let’s deal ‭09069702286‬
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madridviva:

[s]
You are very very stupid. Why will u say that is my number? What is your prove. Have i been online since. I came back online just to see all these useless posts against me. So u mean u can't do due diligence before accusing someone[/s]

Mods should eliminate this pest sharply!

Cc: dominique mynd44

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Madridviva: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
funlord:

So not only are you a useless thief but you are also quite dull! Okay before you edit your post look at the time you contacted him....did you contact him to price hamper?

Dominique
You are a dog. Look at that time on your screenshot and check the present time if its not more than an hour. I wonder who gave u right here to be using childish languages without common Sense on this forum. I can't believe u are dis dull. I HAVE NOT CONTACTED ANYONE SINCE THE LAST TIME I ASKED FOR HIS NUMBER. I only came back online now to see that someone has contacted him. And a simple quote would have revealed the impersonator. I was the one that first quoted him to drop his number so why won't i be able to quote him anytime. And why will i claim who I'm not.
Grow in wisdome pls. Its so embarrassing at this stage of your life
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Madridviva: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dominique, kindly see to this matter. And if I'm guilty, ban my moniker but if I'm not guilty, kindly take down these posts against me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madridviva:

[s]You are a dog. Look at that time on your screenshot and check the present time if its not more than an hour. I wonder who gave u right here to be using childish languages without common Sense on this forum. I can't believe u are dis dull. I HAVE NOT CONTACTED ANYONE SINCE THE LAST TIME I ASKED FOR HIS NUMBER. I only came back online now to see that someone has contacted him. And a simple quote would have revealed the impersonator. I was the one that first quoted him to drop his number so why won't i be able to quote him anytime. And why will i claim who I'm not.
Grow in wisdome pls. Its so embarrassing at this stage of your lif[/s]e

We know thieves when they come here ranting? The main shot is loading soon! Olodo grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
√√
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE

::::::: NOW BUYING::::::::::::::::::::

❤Skrill/Neteller Funds

❤Payoneer Funds

❤Blockchain/Paxful Bitcoin

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Click on the ☎️ WhatsApp Link Below......Our Payment is Instant.
============================================ .......
..................................................................................................................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
holdit:
$75 payoneer fund available for quick sales. Come to my WhatsApp and let’s deal ‭09069702286‬

Quoted for posterity
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Iphone5: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madridviva:
Dominique, kindly see to this matter. And if I'm guilty, ban my moniker but if I'm not guilty, kindly take down these posts against me.

Why don't you drop your number or what do you have to hide

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Madridviva: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
funlord:

We know thieves when they come here ranting? The main shot is loading soon! Olodo grin
Grandpa, what main shot. Show us now or forever hold your peace. Agbaya
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
rad8:
$1180 PayPal needed

Contact signature

DM with your escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Madridviva: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Iphone5:

Why don't you drop your number or what do you have to hide
This is my number. 08021820204. I plan calling you wen u drop your number cos I'm not on WhatsApp at the moment. Had issue with my WhatsApp. Will rectify it tomorrow or next. I did not chat with you on WhatsApp cos I'm not on WhatsApp now. Kindly take down those accusing posts cos i have never contacted you today. You can call me anytime. I have nothing to hide. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong without any reasonable doubt and mod should ban me if I'm guilty.
Peace
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
jidobaba:
$150 PayPal fnf/gns @320/$

$100 AGC with Cash reciept @270/$

N.B. I will not send first in any circumstances please.

Available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Madridviva: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Funlord, i know you are doing a good job here with what i have read about you so far. But try and be observant and don't slander just anyone in the process of fighting Nairaland corruption. I still stand on my word that i haven't contacted anyone on Whatsapp cos I'm not on WhatsApp. This is a case of impersonation and also show me screenshot where the person claimed it was me. If anyone is to contact you, first tin u do is ask for his/her moniker and also for a quote and proceed to use Escrow. So if any trader didn't follow this process, that trader has no right to come here and accused anyone wen u didn't do the right tin and be sure who you are dealing with. thanks
I wont insult u or anyone else again. I choose to ignore at this moment cos it's the matured thin to do. And if there is no solid prove against me, I urge you Funlord to take down all your posts against me and yield to procedure.
Cc
Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Iphone5: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madridviva:

This is my number. 08021820204. I plan calling you wen u drop your number cos I'm not on WhatsApp at the moment. Had issue with my WhatsApp. Will rectify it tomorrow or next. I did not chat with you on WhatsApp cos I'm not on WhatsApp now . Kindly take down those accusing posts cos i have never contacted you today. You can call me anytime. I have nothing to hide. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong without any reasonable doubt and mod should ban me if I'm guilty.
Peace

If you have nothing to hide, then leave those pictures i posted there so others won't fall victim. You claim your whatsapp had issues, how were you planning to transact with me. Oga abeg leave that story. it's not too late to stop scamming people

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madridviva:
[s]Funlord, i know you are doing a good job here with what i have read about you so far. But try and be observant and don't slander just anyone in the process of fighting Nairaland corruption. I still stand on my word that i haven't contacted anyone on Whatsapp cos I'm not on WhatsApp. This is a case of impersonation and also show me screenshot where the person claimed it was me. If anyone is to contact you, first tin u do is ask for his/her moniker and also for a quote and proceed to use Escrow. So if any trader didn't follow this process, that trader has no right to come here and accused anyone wen u didn't do the right tin and be sure who you are dealing with. thanks
I wont insult u or anyone else again. I choose to ignore at this moment cos it's the matured thin to do. And if there is no solid prove against me, I urge you Funlord to take down all your posts against me and yield to procedure.
Cc[/s]
Dominique

The problem with you thieves is that you people deceive yourselves that you are smart not realizing that you are as dull as dishwater. Now riddle us this:

1: you are the only one who has asked iphone5 to drop his contact today? Don't bother editing any of your posts all are already saved.

2: you can clearly see the thief (in this case you) in that screen shot asking him to remove his number? Who else could that be? You are the only one who has asked hiem for his contact and sent him a pm

3: You have refused to answer questions regarding your phone number and your profile was created on December 6th with no history of any business whatsoever so what assignment were you hoping to discuss with iphone5? Or you want to sell him an iphone6?

All the insults you fools throw at me mean jack.,... Who even cares? With my elephant hide skin...dont kiss my ass boy...I dont give a toss what mongrels like you think about how I _fuck scammers up. I have made it my mission to torment all of you crooks for all the slander you have tried to spread on my name and the hate and sadness you apes spread to traders on this forum. Now get out of my sight and await your ban.

Dominique

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madridviva:

This is my number. 08021820204. I plan calling you wen u drop your number cos I'm not on WhatsApp at the moment. Had issue with my WhatsApp. Will rectify it tomorrow or next. I did not chat with you on WhatsApp cos I'm not on WhatsApp now. Kindly take down those accusing posts cos i have never contacted you today. You can call me anytime. I have nothing to hide. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong without any reasonable doubt and mod should ban me if I'm guilty.
Peace

WhatsApp has issues grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
OkwaIfugo:
$100 to $6,000 btc needed urgently.

N340 - N358 depending on the amount you have.

Fast cash.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mariesio:

WhatsApp has issues grin

As soon as his wall exploded na that time what's app issue show face
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Funlord for President.

And.. Bitcoin picking up. Halleluyah!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sosqui:
Good afternoon,
please I need $500 paypal funds.

Thank you
come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
holdit:
$100*4 Amazon gc with cash receipt available .

Come to WhatsApp 09069702286
still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
$960 ebay checkout available @ juicy, mouth watering date

(1) (2) (3) ... (6597) (6598) (6599) (6600) (6601) (6602) (6603) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.