Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161970 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6863) (6864) (6865) (6866) (6867) (6868) (6869) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2019
itzoluwadem:
One thing with you is you never put your self to blame even we're u at fault but just little piece of advice if you keep on doing this attitude nobody will want to deal with you have make so many deal to you by selling to you but just a single day to buy from you look at what it have cause.

And what annoying is when you having issue with someone you don't pick and return calls that when you
always busy morning afternoon and night

Thanks for the Advice.But I see no reason while I should continue picking your calls or replying your messages when I’ve explained everything to you in layman’s language

I full filled my own part of the deal,and I don’t know why I should continue picking your calls to explain the same thing,even around 3:00am
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2019
msm98580:

Oga,do you know you were the one that did more damage to the funds repatriation process,You asked your Sender to send a Scary Email to the buyer,making it look like the funds are proceeds of fraud,this guys capitalized on that.

I wasn't even aware that there was an email to this.

Well, there's been transparent knowledge of all that happened.

As much as we have tried to settle this issue and it's seeming no solution at sight, we can also hear suggestions from other concerned members of this forum.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2019
9jayes:

Come

Come to where ?

Some people ehn...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

**( PerfectMoney Available ).

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2019
msm98580:

Thank you for indicating that I am a 3rd Party in the deal and I made every of my dealings with you as transparent as possible.

@Hayfloze and @Lakefist are my witnesses that I didn’t connive in defrauding or scamming you because they are the moderators of the dispute group that I created.

I need to clear my Name and Reputation here before it gets dragged into the Mud.

@Robinhood contacted me on Wednesday 13th with the intention of selling $1000 Zelle Funds,I as an Exchanger related with a fellow trader whom I’m opportuned to have traded multiple times with on a Whatsapp group which @hayfloze is the Admin,This Trader came back to inform me that the said Funds of the recipient have made Zelle restricts his buyers account and we will need to wait till the following morning.

When I suspected foul play,I quickly swung into action by contacting @hayfloze who happens to be the group Admin and the dispute group was created.After over 4 hours of deliberations and evidence presentations,the whole moderators came to a conclusion that the said trader I sold the funds to is the one to pay for the funds because he didn’t do his due deligence well and he has been outsmarted

I pleaded with @Robinhood when he kept insisting that I should pay him that he should give me time to track this guy because I’ve already informed his bank and I’m about to get his account frozen,but all he kept insisting is I pay him.

I’m glad he’s aware that I’ve not scammed him and he also said we’ve done transactions worth millions of Naira.

After reading through your side of the story, it is obvious that he had transaction with you and not the third party.
Nothing concerns Robinhood with the third guy.
If it is established that Robinhood sent a clean fund and that his fund was not the one responsible for the closure of the account, then, you are to pay Robinhood his money ASAP without delay. After paying Robinhood, you can go and sort out your issues wit the other guy.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2019
lordfalcao:
700$ eBay available..

End users only.

Please note am selling all at once

End users only

Call or text with number on profile
... Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2019
4700$ PayPal needed

Fnf or Gns

Come whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2019
Ibraheem009:

After reading through your side of the story, it is obvious that he had transaction with you and not the third party.
If it is established that Robinhood sent a clean fund and that his fund was not the one responsible for the closure of the account, then, you are to pay Robinhood his money ASAP without delay. After paying Robinhood, you can go and sort out your issues wit the other guy.

Didn’t you Read the part where he asked his Client to send an Email,Signifying that the Funds are meant for FedEx Payment.

I warned him not to take any action as I promised in helping him retrieve his Naira Equivalent,but he went ahead and instructed his Client to send a suspicious Email.

Pls I’m not asking you to support me on this matter but don’t just be one sided because you can also be in my shoes.

He has explored all options on his part,even to the extent of asking his Client to go to the Bank and create a scene,but everything didn’t yield results,that’s why he wants to put on the blame on me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laredojohn(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2019
msm98580:

Oga,do you know you were the one that did more damage to the funds repatriation process,You asked your Sender to send a Scary Email to the buyer,making it look like the funds are proceeds of fraud,this guys capitalized on that.
I have delt with you b4 and rarely have issues but have to state a clear thing here, if you a third party to a transaction and you decide to be the middleman and refuse to connect both parties directly, definitely the gains and the loss of the deal is to be bore by you. The dude who sent the fund never communicated with the third party but you, so you are accountable to this. If you wanted to exsunurate yourself you should have just linked them up and state your role ends there, the fact you received the money as a middleman and the seller didn't deal directly with the other party you bear responsibility

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laredojohn(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2019
msm98580:

Didn’t you Read the part where he asked his Client to send an Email,Signifying that the Funds are meant for FedEx Payment.

I warned him not to take any action as I promised in helping him retrieve his Naira Equivalent,but he went ahead and instructed his Client to send a suspicious Email.

Pls I’m not asking you to support me on this matter but don’t just be one sided because you can also be in my shoes.

He has explored all options on his part,even to the extent of asking his Client to go to the Bank and create a scene,but everything didn’t yield results,that’s why he wants to put on the blame on me.
If he hadn't done this will the funds have been retrieved? According to other points you stated it's clear there is a sort of scam here, as the funds would have still been stocked if his client never mailed or done anything similar
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
lordfalcao:
700$ eBay available..

End users only.

Please note am selling all at once

End users only

Call or text with number on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
Laredojohn:

If he hadn't done this will the funds have been retrieved? According to other points you stated it's clear there is a sort of scam here, as the funds would have still been stocked if his client never mailed or done anything similar

My Oga,I was already squeezing the guy I sold this Funds to,and he agreed to pay but all of a sudden the whole Email Saga happened.

You people don’t know what I suffer to maintain my integrity.Life is Wicked Sha,This same @Robinhood147 Sold $1000 PayPal Funds to me,and the Funds were Chargedback and swallowed over my $100 Funds inside,but I never dragged him here on Nairaland.Do you know the kind of people that have scammed me here?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Why did you leave out the part where I told you it might be charged back and you asked me to give you two weeks that after then you’d have cleared the funds.

Did I not hold my own end of the bargain?

You bought the funds knowing the source or did I lie to you about it?

msm98580:

My Oga,I was already squeezing the guy I sold this Funds to,and he agreed to pay but all of a sudden the whole Email Saga happened.

You people don’t know what I suffer to maintain my integrity.Life is Wicked Sha,This same @Robinhood147 Sold $1000 PayPal Funds to me,and the Funds were Chargedback and swallowed over my $100 Funds inside,but I never dragged him here on Nairaland.Do you know the kind of people that have scammed me here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DEGREE2466(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
I have $99 Payoneer fund for sale. Interested buyer should contact me via WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ibraheem009:

Mr Sabi Sabi,Even after he Chargedback the PayPal Funds he sold to me,we still had couple of deals and I never disappointed him in payment,he can testify to that.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dutchkay(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
BUY AND SELL YOUR BITCOIN

WITH THE BEST RATES EVER

AT BITMAMA EXCHANGE

FASTER PAYOUTS AND HIGHLY SECURED

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bring your Payoneer fund to my office
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
msm98580:

Mr Sabi Sabi,Even after he Chargedback the PayPal Funds he sold to me,we still had couple of deals and I never disappointed him in payment,he can testify to that.

Mr Exchanger with 200 PayPal account, an exchanger who cannot pay for $1,000 Zelle deal, the issue being addressed is the $1,000 Zelle deal and not PayPal deal.
Stop digressing.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
itzoluwadem:
150$ below PayPal fund needed
Clean fund
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Finest4luv1:
$121 fnf available to SA
We must use escrow to deal
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nzefund:
$62 BTC available.
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Why did you leave out the part where I told you it might be charged back and you asked me to give you two weeks that after then you’d have cleared the funds.

You bought the funds knowing the source or did I lie to you about it?

msm98580:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bamblow(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
https://paxful.com/?r=5azkxexMVQA

Check out my shop on paxful. Bring all your bitcoins
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
RobinHood147:

You bought the funds knowing the source or did I lie to you about it

But Funds were Chargedback before 2 weeks Elapsed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
DEGREE2466:
I have $99 Payoneer fund for sale. Interested buyer should contact me via WhatsApp on my signature

Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by josh25(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
josh25:
Bring your cards for instant payment..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ibraheem009:

Mr Exchanger with 200 PayPal account, an exchanger who cannot pay for $1,000 Zelle deal, the issue being addressed is the $1,000 Zelle deal and not PayPal deal.
Stop digressing.

Na u get sense pass Na... jumping without following the the whole details

Someone who cld chargeback 1000$ PayPal and you’re now claiming his zelle fund is clean?

Did you even read the email msg his client who sent the fund sent to the receiver ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2019

Mo is still here BUYING all sizes of BITCOIN...

Bulk, Mini, Bits, Midi, bring ALL....

, ALL wallets welcome...

No Limit..Any amount..$1, $100, $100,000k ? Bring ALL

Naira always AVAILABLE..

ESCROW allowed............

Mo-Ex of all trades... smiley

https:///2347039766643

Come one come ALL...... More BTC still needed.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
FALSE!!!!!

msm98580:

But Funds were Chargedback before 2 weeks Elapsed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
Kindly read the above message where he agreed to buying unclean funds.

Check my posts on NL you’ll see me advertising it.

He knew the funds weren’t clean and he still proceed to buy it.

HazzanTazzan:

Someone who cld chargeback 1000$ PayPal and you’re now claiming his zelle fund is clean?

Did you even read the email msg his client who sent the fund sent to the receiver ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by originals1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
$50 Paypal available -- 320/$
Escrow is involve.
WhatsApp: https:///2349036649602
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Mr Alawiye.
Mr D.O Fagunwa.
Next time, be calming down, read well and concentrate well before you type. No mark or award for contribution.
If you read through my first response on the issue, I stated it clearly and I quote that "If it is established that Robinhood sent a clean fund and that his fund was not the one responsible for the closure of the account".
I wonder why you and the Msm found it difficult to understand that simple conditional statement.
The next line of action should be directed towards establishing whether the fund was the one responsible or not.
You may need to further your education if necessary.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6863) (6864) (6865) (6866) (6867) (6868) (6869) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.