Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5158808 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6943) (6944) (6945) (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
JeniD,did that bastard scam you too.....I was almost posting on here that traders should be wary of that morrafvcker
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JeniD(f): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
I sent u 34200 for BTC , u claimed That u didn't see the money after sending you screenshot of the transfer. I contacted my bank and was told the transfer was successful. Later u said u sent me BTC but to another wallet not the one I sent u . why are u this way?
TrippieRed:

Bastard get your facts right
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by philipd09(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
dominique:

Kindly post screenshots of your transaction, are you for certain that he's really the person that you chatted with and not an impersonator?
very sure... Thank God when I saw he was chatting some one else on the thread I chatted them about our deal to caution and inform them

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
JeniD:
I sent u 34200 for BTC , u claimed That u didn't see the money after sending you screenshot of the transfer. I contacted my bank and was told the transfer was successful. Later u said u sent me BTC but to another wallet not the one I sent u . why are u this way?

You have been scammed.....so this guy made away with almost 100k,this thing dey pain me,,my blood dey boil like say na me lose the money,I wanted to post here that the bastard has a scamming tendency but the mod here will tell you what's your evidence and you can get banned for no reason,na why I keep shut...... innocent,prince.....it shall never be well with u,you no go die better,you will lose your love ones and everything that is dear to you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mariesio:
$625 and $577 eBay check out needed

Someone has been using your name to scam others by posting he has been selling btc to you so kindly come and state the facts.

And he has mentioned almost 4 sales to you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by originals1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
$100 Paypal available -- 320/$
Escrow is involve.
WhatsApp: https:///2349036649602
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rossovu: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
$100 Amazon gift card available with cash receipt ...selling cheap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cleanstar(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
dominique:

Kindly post screenshots of your transaction, are you for certain that he's really the person that you chatted with and not an impersonator?
He just scammed @JeniD after tricking her too send him payment of 34k that he's legit and he just finished doing transaction with marieiso of 150$ BTC , after receiving payment from her he claim he didn't receive it and then later sent her Bitcoin too the wrong wallet address different from the one she gave him.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
$394 Skrill Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER, NETELLER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly contact Us. See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature for contact below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
bless01:
Hello @futureroyal am waiting for you to come and explain to us here how simply changing WhatsApp profile username can make that person to become another person, so if I change my profile username to former president Obama am now Obama? Please come and explain, is clear you don't know what you are doing.
night done come I nor see this fellow, that fell for such a cheap scam.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

⭕ PAYONEER FUND

* BRING ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE.. THANKS *

=========================================
WE CREATE AND APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
=========================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by philipd09(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
funlord:

Someone has been using your name to scam others by posting he has been selling btc to you so kindly come and state the facts.

Yeah... Each time I saw that I thought he was a good guy because he writes that he has traded with @Mariesio
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
InvestorO:

You have been scammed.....so this guy made away with almost 100k,this thing dey pain me,,my blood dey boil like say na me lose the money,I wanted to post here that the bastard has a scamming tendency but the mod here will tell you what's your evidence and you can get banned for no reason, na why I keep shut...... innocent,prince.....it shall never be well with u,you no go die better,you will lose your love ones and everything that is dear to you

The bolded is wrong, nobody will ban you for raising red flag against a suspected scammer. Please don't hesitate to tag me the once you come across a suspected scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JeniD(f): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
He hasnt funded anything he's just a bloody scammer . he's no longer replying my chats.
Macfortune:

Has he funded your wallet after your payment to him? Or he's still claiming not to see any payment?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
philipd09:
Yeah... Each time I saw that I thought he was a good guy because he writes that he has traded with @Mariesio

I almost fell for that too,I am the one who always send first to traders once escrow is not around to use.....the bastard has been contacting me for a deal but my spirit no just align with the guy......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
funlord:

@funlord This shows how matured and wise you are, when that idiot scammer was trying to impersonate his enemy yesterday, instead of some here to findout what was really happening, they where busy mentioning Bless01 up and down, if we can't watch out for one another is a pity.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
TrippieRed:

Sold to Mariesio

@ Mariesio, why did you not refute this scammer's claim when It was posted on Thursday? It would have prevented two people from getting duped today.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
How people still fall for cheap scam on this thread is beyond me.. Like did you not work for that money?
Countless time when trying to buy something or sell on this thread I have been insulted simply because they can't send first, it doesn't bother me because it's your money you have every right to not send first to any body.. If they can't accept your terms they should get lost..

Anybody that still get scammed here deserve no pity.. Targeted scam is different but this type of scam irks me.. Like how can you be that careless..

Online hustling is not for everyone if you know you can't cope please go back to your former business..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
dominique:

@ Mariesio, why did you not refute this scammer's claim when It was posted on Thursday? It would have prevented two people from getting duped today.
If you have noticed when mentioning Mariesio he's not spelling her name correctly he did that intentionally to avoid her from seeing mentions, it's a cheap and old technique it's not new on this thread
Not everyone have time to be chasing thread up and down , I personally don't follow this thread again I only come check and leave
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
There is a way this Trippiered guy can be haunted and made a scapegoat for scammers on here......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Singapore1:

If you have noticed when mentioning Mariesio he's not spelling her name correctly he did that intentionally to avoid her from seeing mentions, it's a cheap and old technique it's not new on this thread
Not everyone have time to be chasing thread up and down , I personally don't follow this thread again I only come check and leave

He spelt her username correctly his the post I quoted, check properly.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
dominique:

she might not even know that she has been mention, not everyone is that active all the time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
dominique:

He spelt her username correctly his the post I quoted, check properly.
I'm 100% sure he must have edited it at some point.. Before you quote it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
JeniD:
He hasnt funded anything he's just a bloody scammer . he's no longer replying my chats.
I knew he was a Scammer. I wish I could meet the idiot one on one, I go use punches design his face b4 breaking his wrists and fingers... A swollen face will be nice on him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Singapore1:

I'm 100% sure he must have edited it at some point.. Before you quote it
either he spelt the name right or wrong, even if you like tell me you don sell to Muhammadu Buhari I will still transact in such a way that will keep me at safer side.

its unfortunate people still get scammed on this thread despite several warnings
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
bless01:
she might not even know that she has been mention, not everyone is that active all the time
I chatted the lady up and that was when she told me she didn't buy the BTC from him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
dominique:

I don't think mariesio should be blamed for anything, she may not even have been on this thread for days . It is the responsibility of the victims to have confirmed whether the claims of the scammer is true or not and secondly this isn't the first or even the 50th times scammers have been using this particular trick to win ppl confidence before striking and we have always been saying it that ppl should ask for vouch and also confirm whether such claims are true
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
$100 PayPal funds available.

Interested fellows should quickly quote me back.

Fnf or Gns or anyhow you want am
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
InvestorO:

I almost fell for that too,I am the one who always send first to traders once escrow is not around to use.....the bastard has been contacting me for a deal but my spirit no just align with the guy......
Lol... So, na why u come d insist say I go d send first to u or we use escrow? Baba, Abeg we go d use escrow henceforth... Thanks for understanding.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
InvestorO:
There is a way this Trippiered guy can be haunted and made a scapegoat for scammers on here......
Please share it with those scammed privately. That idiot needs to be taught a lesson. If he dies in the process, e concern am... Na so one idiot wey d answer Ibuzz go impersonate me and wanna scam Amakah. Thank God she was smart.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
onatisi:

I don't think mariesio should be blamed for anything, she may not even have been on this thread for days . It is the responsibility of the victims to have confirmed whether the claims of the scammer is true or not and secondly this isn't the first or even the 50th times scammers have been using this particular trick to win ppl confidence before striking and we have always been saying it that ppl should ask for vouch and also confirm whether such claims are true
Boss, where you travel go? It's been a while ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6943) (6944) (6945) (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.