Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153910 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) (6955) (6956) (6957) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER, NETELLER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly contact Us. See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature for contact below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
$113 Skrill Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
dprinz99:
I posted that I need PayPal here on Friday
It's not my first time doing transaction here
I was on my way to the bank and the guy called me.
I couldn't hear him,I called him back when I was done.
We started chatting on WhatsApp.

The only reason I did the transaction with him was the Bible he used as his profile picture and that's why I'll do what ever it takes to fight him with my last drop of blood so that others will take precautions

Are you kidney me?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
dprinz99:
Unfortunately for him,you can't dupe everyone.
I already appreciate the cooperation from my junior brother working with the criminal unit of first Bank
Except the person bearing that account name is dead,then he'll go scout free legally but I'm also ready to go diabolical for him.
Things hard,this idiot can't part with my 100$ for nothing.
I'll teach him lessons he'll have no chance to apologise.
I've made up my mind to fight him with my last drop of blood .
We go all hear am here.

I just hope you ain't making mouth.
Please keep us updated.

[Grabs coke and popcorn]

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
yesloaded:

Are you kidney me?
grin grin grin
It's funny he fell for the cheap mind game. If you like use your mama photo as dp, I no send u.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dutchkay(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
BUY AND SELL YOUR BITCOIN

WITH THE BEST AFFORDABLE RATES

AT BITMAMA EXCHANGE

FASTER PAYOUTS AND HIGHLY SECURED

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
PotatoSalad:

It's funny he fell for the cheap mind game. If you like use your mama photo as dp, I no send u.

grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Bring

Bulk gift cards
Skrill
Payoneer
Neteller
Btc (BC and Paxful wallet,)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chingshand: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
I need $75 Payoneer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mariesio:

$400 eBay Gift Card needed

$2k eBay checkout needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out

All quantities.

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
JoshMedia:
STILL BUYING BITCOIN, SKRILL, PAYOEER OF ALL SIZES
ANY BTC WALLET, ANY VOLUME..

$10, $100, $1000+++
Bring it all

WhatsApp signature now!
Bring your escrow while coming please....
Still buying....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AUTOCHECKN: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Do you have Payoneer funds for sale?

Inbox me for a quick purchase.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 4rin1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Unic XCHANGE
*RATE UPDATE*

*Itunes-gift-card needed*
230/$

*Amazon giftcard needed
Cash 210
Debit/credit 215
Activation 200
No receipt 180

*Google play needed*
Ask
*apple store
Ask

Contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
130usd payoneer fund needed. Quote me if available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
bobo65:

But Na wa for u o
Ezra vandi is a popular fraudster here

And first bank dey follow me talk nonsense say dem no fit do anything about him ...

Just imagine ... an acct belonging to a dead person is being used under your bank to scam numerous people daily and you’re saying you can’t treat such a case...

I’m really frustrated with that response I got via twitter
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by perezuche(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
dprinz99:

He just duped me 100$
And the guy thinks he'll go free.
Baba is already on his matter
I'm paying only 6k to bring him down

This is the same reason I asked anyone who has PayPal to quote me here and not contact me directly, lot of people still went ahead to contact me via WhatsApp and even called me without quoting me on the thread, even this idiot did contact me too, he has clearly gone against my rule and I was never gonna deal with anyone who ignored me rule, I still took the pain to look up his number, (how long would that have cost you?) I found out he was a bloody scammer immediately, it didn't take up to 5 minutes to find that out, you people never learn. Smh for you.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
perezuche:

This is the same reason I asked anyone who has PayPal to quote me here and not contact me directly, lot of people still went ahead to contact me via WhatsApp and even called me without quoting me on the thread, even this idiot did contact me too, he has clearly gone against my rule and I was never gonna deal with anyone who ignored me rule, I still took the pain to look up his number, (how long would that have cost you?) I found out he was a bloody scammer immediately, it didn't take up to 5 minutes to find that out, you people never learn. Smh for you.
These people be looking for who to sing "Able God" to.
Smh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
dprinz99:
Unfortunately for him,you can't dupe everyone.
I already appreciate the cooperation from my junior brother working with the criminal unit of first Bank
Except the person bearing that account name is dead,then he'll go scout free legally but I'm also ready to go diabolical for him.
Things hard,this idiot can't part with my 100$ for nothing.
I'll teach him lessons he'll have no chance to apologise.
I've made up my mind to fight him with my last drop of blood .
We go all hear am here.

we are going to be needing the help of your brother that works at criminal unit in first bank, let's find out if the account belongs to a dead person or not, so we know what we are dealing with here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
These scammers be gathering generational curses to themselves. Karma will always bite back. Not today, not in 5 years but when you least expect it.
That time you'll be wondering what's wrong and your children will definitely suffer what they aren't aware of.
You'll read this without giving zero fvcks but...
Karma always strikes back whether you're genuinely sorry or not.
Continue.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
100$ * 2 AGC with cash receipt needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
FiverrMade:
I sent you a message. Please modify your link
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damdam995(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Who's doing ebay checkout here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by perezuche(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gns PayPal needed, quote me with your rate or get the insult of your life if your dare send me WhatsApp messenges or call my number.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
500 amazon gift card available with cash eceipt

500*1

Whatsapp : 09061251581

End user only!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
$150-$200 eBay Gift Card needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
perezuche:
Gns PayPal needed, quote me with your rate or get the insult of your life if your dare send me WhatsApp messenges or call my number.

Come slowly
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TPFin: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
$280 PayPal available.
Sending as F&F.
US account preferred.
N310/$.
A reputable escrow will be used.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TPFin: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
bless01:
we are going to be needing the help of your brother that works at criminal unit in first bank, let's find out if the account belongs to a dead person or not, so we know what we are dealing with here.

I have posted the real details of the thief stressing all of you for months. His name is peter enabulu

All his accounts and numbers are on the scammers list... the problem is laziness on the parts of victims to go after these broke fools. Bottom line is the determination of the victim is what can destroy the ambition of these useless scammers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
$445 PayPal available fnf

320/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) (6955) (6956) (6957) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.